TENDER NOTICE FOR CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF
FRESH SUPPLIES AND CHT (CIVIL HIRED TRANSPORT) FOR THE
PERIOD FROM 01 AUG 2009 TO 31 MAR 2010
1. SEALED TENDERS are invited from registered Class A/B/C ASC contractors for the
supply of items given at para 2 below at various stations to be concluded by Executive
Officer for the period 01 Aug 2009 to 31 Mar 2010. The tenders will be opened at 1200
hours on the dates as shown below :-
Executive Tenth Eleventh Twelfth
Officer Call Call Call
MG ASC 21 Jul 09 13 Aug 09 10 Sep 09
Kolkata (Tuesday) (Thursday) (Thursday)
Brig ASC 11 Aug 09 01 Sep 09 18 Sep 09
Tezpur (Tuesday) (Tuesday) (Friday)
Brig ASC 18 Aug 09 04 Sep 09 22 Sep 09
Shillong (Tuesday) (Friday) (Tuesday)
Brig ASC 21 Aug 09 08 Sep 09 30 Sep 09
Rangapahar (Tuesday) (Tuesday) (Wednesday)
2. Items. Meat dressed (Jhatka/Halal), Meat On Hoof, purchase of Skin, Broilers
dressed, Broilers live, Egg fresh (Hen), Fish fresh, Potato/Onion/Garlic, Firewood/Charcoal/
Limequick, Vegetable fresh, Fruit fresh, Condiments, Bread, Ice MM, Combined Items and
Hiring of Civil Transport
3. Tender forms will be issued to only those contractors whose name is borne on the
approved list of ASC contractors. Further details can be obtained from office of the
Executive Officer mentioned above, well in advance.
4. Tender forms can be obtained from the office of the Executive Officer upto 1200
hours one day prior to the stipulated date of opening of tenders on produced of Military
Receivable Order/Postal Order for Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each tender in
favour of Controller of Defence Account Guwahati/Patna (as applicable).
5. In case the day of opening of tenders happens to be a holiday, the tenders will
automatically be opened on the next working day. If a day prior to opening of tenders
happens to be holiday, the tenders will be issued on the last working day prior to that day.
6. Details instructions will be issued to the contractors/firms at the time of collection of
7. Contractors/firms, while submitting general power of attorney, will attach two
photographs of attorney holder on the affidavit. Tenders will be issued to those
representatives/partners of the firms only who produce the general power of attorney.
8. All contractors/firms are advised to report to the office of the Executive Officer for
collection of tender forms at least two days in advance in their own interest and adhere to
9. The Executive Officer reserves to himself the right of any amendment, cancellation
and change to the tender notice in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
10. Addition/deletion of any station/item will be made subject to orders of CFA.
MG ASC, HEADQUARTERS EASTERN COMMAND