NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 3646
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TO
TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF FAST MOVING
SECURITY AND MARINE BOATS
The Nigerian Port Authority hereby invites expression from registered and
reputable companies/organization for prequalification of contract to
build/procurement of new Fast Moving Marine and Security Boats for
SCOPE OF WORK
Design and Construction of the following types of vessel:
1. Fast Moving Security Boat
2. Fast Moving Marine Boat
For Pre-qualifications, interested companies must submit the following
1. Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
2. Subsisting registration with the Nigerian Ports Authority in Category
3. Possible list of competent shipyards where the vessel are to be built.
4. Bidders shall be required to comply with all the requirements of
Section 6 and other relevant section in the procurement Acts, 2007.
5. Verifiable evidence of the company’s technical ability to build this
kind of vessels. Past similar project executed should be included.
6. Audited Account of financial statement of the company in the last
7. Evidence of payment of Nigerian Statutory Taxes, including
submission of current tax clearance certificate/VAT.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The required technical specification for these vessels shall be collected from
the office of the General Manager (Marine) , Nigerian Ports Authority, 26/28
Marina, Lagos on the presentation of a receipt of N200,000 (Two Hundred
Thousand Naira Only). The payment should be made to the Accounts
The completed pre-qualification bids must be in triplicate, in a sealed
envelope, and clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR
THE CONSTRUCTION/ PROCUREMENT OF FAST MOVING MARINE
AND SECURITY BOATS addressed to the Secretary to the Board and
dropped into the Tender Box Located on the 6th floor of the Nigerian Ports
Authority Headquarters, 26/28 Marina, Lagos.
All completed expression of interest shall be opened in the presence of all
bidders or their representatives the next working day after 28 (Twenty –
eight) days from the date of this publication in the board room, Nigerian
Ports Authority, Corporate Headquarter 26/28 Marina, Lagos by 2.00 pm.
This is an invitation to tender. Full commercial Tendering will be
applied to only contractors that have been pre-qualified and found
capable of executing the project.
NPA will not enter into correspondence with any company or
individual over why a company was pre-qualified or not.