Computer Application In
The World Flight
1. The Application Of Computer In
the World Flight
• The important computer in the world
• How big role ?
• At the Airport, use of computers in
any part (tool + Functions) ?
• If on the plane?
• if the airline (excluding airport &
• Is there anyone who served in this
case (its maintenance)?
a. The important computer
in the world flight?
These technological advances also be utilized by
the company, one of
which airlines to improve their service to our pas
sengers by providing informationmore
quickly so as
to facilitate service to passengers and to reduce t
he time to respond to customer service.
b. How big role?
c. At the Airport, use of
computers in any part (tool +
• In each of the first airport ticketing office we
know there is a message for tickets, a computer
also acts to regulate passenger traffic at the
airport, with a matching barcode boarding pass
with flight data. On the technical side, ground
crew of foreign airlines such as JetBlue have a
PDA for checking the status of their flights
d. If on the plane?
• autopilot systems are also regulated by a computer that
can also be a module of the FMC itself. Then,
• flight data display (on screen cockpit) were also processed
by a computer that continuously corrected the error.
• Then there's the anti-collision systems in the air or TCAS,
which also uses a computer to calculate the likelihood of
collisions and then
• sounds an alarm if it is dangerous, etc.. In fact, any aircraft
cabin air composition, temperature, and moisture is now set
e. if the airline (excluding airport &
• Create a corporation (airline company) for example:
Lufhtansa Systems -> using that as Garuda Indonesia (LH
Systems company in Indonesia, 51% had a GIA), Qatar, LOT, Air
Canada, Lufthansa itself, Etihad, Finnair, JAL.
It's more complete, ranging from modular software like NetLine
governing flight, schedule, crew, until networking, then there is
also a ngatur ProfitLine revenue management company,
continues until FrequentLine that govern the projection of
customer loyalty such as Frequent Flyer program.
f. Is there anyone who served in this
case (its maintenance)?
• In every airline, usually the IT department
had been obliged to exist. Things like this
are important because today's airlines
must be fast, accurate, and responsive in
the face of the market. If you use manual
can all be troublesome.
2. Benefit Computer In The World
Computers are now mostly used in the field trip
• to schedule flight arrival and departure
• online ticket booking system
• business airfare
• facilitate service to passengers
• can reduce the number of human resources
3. Computer Role In The
Lots of computer role in world
aviation. One of them is:
• System of military aircraft,
• The needs of research
Thanks For Your Attention
Any Question ?