Association of Fundraising Professionals, Colorado Chapter
2009 Rocky Mountain Philanthropy Institute
Scholarship Program for September 10 & 11, 2009
Sponsored by Miller Group Worldwide, LLC
Application Deadline: August 15, 2009
City State Zip
Business Phone Number Home Phone Number
Email Address Website URL
1. How long have you been at your present job? Years Months
2. How long have you been in the fundraising field? Years Months
3. Are you an AFPCC member? _______Yes _____NO
If not, please comment on why not:__________________________________________________
Continued on next page
4. The scholarships awarded for this conference will be partial scholarships, so award winners will need to
cover some part of the cost of attending. How will you pay for the uncovered portion of the cost?
_____I will pay for it personally ____my organization will pay for it
_____I will split it with my organization. ______Other (please comment)_____________________
5. Please include an additional sheet in letter or essay form to provide us with additional information about the
next two questions.
A. Please share why you need this scholarship.
B. Why do you want to attend this conference?
6. Scholarship recipients will be asked to promote the importance of similar awards through AFP. Would you
be willing to help us promote scholarships, as in speaking at an AFP program or writing an article for
(Applicant’s Signature) (Date)
(Supervisor’s Signature) (Date)
Please complete this form and send it to Kim Watts at the AFP office by August 15, 2009:
Kim Watts - Chapter Administrator
AFP Colorado Chapter
PO Box 21317
Denver, CO 80221
Our sincere thanks to our 2009 RMPI Scholarship Sponsor