Non-Paid Internship Agreement
This Non-Paid Internship Agreement is made between a
Company and a Student whereby the Student agrees to
accept a non-paid internship position with the Company for
the purposes of obtaining valuable skills and knowledge
relating to the principal operations of the Company.
ALL INFORMATION AND FORMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING AS TO LEGAL EFFECT OR COMPLETENESS. They are
for guidance and should be modified by you or your attorney to meet your specific needs and the
laws of your state. Use at your own risk. Docstoc, its employees or contractors who wrote or
modified any form, are NOT providing legal or any other kind of advice and are not creating or
entering into an Attorney-Client relationship. The information and forms are not a substitute for
the advice of your own attorney. Subject to our Terms of Service
(http://www.docstoc.com/popterm.aspx?page_id=15). See back cover page and read more here
(http://www.docstoc.com/popterm.aspx?page_id114) for additional disclaimers and more.
© Copyright 2011 This Inc. registered not approved, copy not or
Docstoc document is document proprietary,endorsed by, or affiliated with any State, 1 governmental or
Entire document © Docstoc, Inc., 2010, 2011
NON-PAID INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT
THIS NON-PAID INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), made this ____
day of ________________, 2____, by and between ________________ (the “Company”) and
________________ (the “Student”).
WHEREAS, the Company is desirous to obtain the services of the Student for a paid
internship position (the “Internship”) with the Company for the purposes of gaining valuable
knowledge and experience related to the Student’s main area of study;
AND WHEREAS, the Student is desirous to provide the Internship Services to the
Company to obtain valuable learning experiences in the areas in which the Company operates
pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein.
NOW THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSES, that for good and valuable
consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the receipt and
adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, the Company and the Student hereto covenant and
agree as follows:
DESCRIPTION OF INTERNSHIP
1. The main purpose of the Internship is to allow for the Student to acquire practical and
theoretical knowledge in respect of ______________________________.
1. The Internship shall consist of the Student performing the following Internship Services:
2. ___________________ shall be the mentor and supervisor of the Student throughout the
duration of the Student’s Internship with the Company and the Student shall report to the
Student’s supervisor at all times throughout the duration of the Internship.
3. The Student acknowledges that this is a “non-paid” Internship and therefore the Student
shall receive no monetary compensation for the Internship Services performed by the
Student for and on behalf of the Company.
4. The Internship shall commence on the ____ day of ______________, 2____ and shall
end on the ____ day of _______________, 2_____.
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 2
5. The Student shall perform the Internship Services during the normal course of business
hours of the Company being from _______ a.m. until ______ p.m. Monday through
6. The Student agrees that he/she shall at all times comply with the rules and regulations of
the Company while performing the Internship Services contemplated herein.
7. In the event the Student breaches any of the rules or regulations of the Company or any
act of serious misconduct, the mentor and supervisor of the Student reserves the right to
terminate this Agreement without prior notice to the Student.
8. The Student shall at all times keep the information relating to the Company confidential
and shall not at any times divulge any information relating to the Company, its operations
or clients to any third party without the prior written consent of the Student’s supervisor.
This condition shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. The Company agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that the
Student’s Internship with the Company provides valuable experience and information
relevant to the Student’s needs and expectations.
10. Any and all travel costs and out-of-pocket expenses which may be incurred by the
Student while performing the Internship Services shall be reimbursed to the Student by
the Company upon the Student submitted a detailed invoice for same to the Company.
The Student agrees that he/she shall not incur any travel costs or out-of-pocket expenses
without the prior written consent of the Student’s supervisor.
11. The Company agrees that upon the end of the Internship, the Student’s supervisor shall
prepare and submit to the Student a detailed report of the Student’s performance
throughout the duration of the Internship in accordance with the contemplated Internship
Services contemplated herein.
12. Upon the termination of the Internship, the Student shall prepare and submit to his/her
instructor, a detailed report of the experience and knowledge gained by the Student
during the Internship and such report shall be submitted within _________ (___) weeks
of the termination of the Internship.
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 3
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have duly executed this Agreement under their
hands and seals as of the day and year first written above.
I have authority to bind the _____________.
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 4