Egypt tour at giza pyramids & Aswan & Luxor &
Arrive Egypt Our Tours representative will assist you at Cairo
International-Airport then you will be transferred by private air-
conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On
display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious
collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are
presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection
of treasures, gold, and jewelry. Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops,
Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a
close up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the
legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Transfers to the train
station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the
train.Overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 3: Aswan
Breakfast on the train. Arrival to Aswan, meet & assist by our
representatives and transfer to the hotel. Check in. Start your full day
tour: High Dam-Temple of Philae Island: Sail by felucca (Egyptian
sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from
their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by
the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments
were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.Return to the
mainland and drive to Aswan for a view of the high Dam which was
completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake
Nasser.Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Luxor
Breakfast. Transfer to Luxor by Train, Arrive Luxor & meet and assist by
our local representatives, transfer to your hotel in Luxor. Start your full
day tour visit The West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Colossal of Memnon
and Hatshepsut Temple)Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the
Eastern bank.Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the
tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return
journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting
statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile and visit the Temple
of Queen Hatshepsut.Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor/Sleeping train
Breakfast. Free day.Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper
train to Cairo. Dinner on the train. Overnight Sleeper Train.
Day 6: Alexandria
Breakfast on the train. Arrival to Cairo then transfer by A/C car to
Alexandria, meet & assist by our local representative and transfer to the
hotel. Check in. Start your full day tour visit the Roman Theater (A
theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, Galleries, Section of
mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas &
baths). Then visit Alexandria Library , Qaitbay citadel from outside , Abu
el Abass mosque and Montaza Garden.Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 7: Alexandria/Cairo
Breakfast. Transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival, meet and assist by our
representatives. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred Airport for final departure.
Note: Cruise schedule may change due to some sailingreasons, We
grantee that you will do the mentioned sights,but order may vary
Price per person :
Price per person in DBL
3 Star 4 Star 5 Star
roomThe Cruise Is Always 5
Hotel Hotel Hotel
USD ($) 630 730 860
Christmas & Easter 20% 20% 20%
1) 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
2) 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast
3) 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis.
4) 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
5) 2 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
6) All transfers in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
7) 1 day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
8) 1 day tour in Aswan visiting High Dam-Temple of Philae Island.
9 ) 1 day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank.
10) Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
11) All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
12) The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
13) All your visits include entrance fees.
14) Our prices include all taxes and services.
15) Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor.
16) Transfer from Cairo /Alexandria / Cairo by A/C car.
1) International Airfare.
2) Egypt entry visa,
3) Drinks and any personal expenses.
4) Tipping Kitty.
Extra Optional tours not included:
1) East Bank
2) Hot Air Ballon
3) Sound & Light Show
4) Nile Dinner Cruise
5) Memphis & Sakkara & Coptic Cairo
6) Alamain trip