The Marketing Director has primary responsibility for the planning and execution of marketing strategy that support
the initiatives of Omega Performance globally. This role directs the marketing activities (including lead generation,
market presence and awareness, customer relationship management, marketing communication and product
launches) of Omega Performance throughout its regions.
• Plan, develop, coordinate and execute global marketing strategy in the form of marketing campaigns, programs
and initiatives that are aligned to the overall company strategy to generate leads and increase market awareness
o Events (business briefings, speaking engagements, etc)
o Direct mail programs
o Online marketing - email, webinars, websites, Search Engine Optimization, etc.
o PR and other business communication initiatives
• Direct the Marketing Managers for the assigned regions to be able to assist the local business leaders in
managing lead-generation activities, case-studies development, partnership, partnership marketing, new client
• Direct the Marketing Managers for the assigned regions to work with the business leaders to develop a solid
public marketing plan to promote the public courses in the respective regions through identifying the best
mediums with maximum ROI– direct mail, associations, emails, website, SEO, advertisements, etc.
• Responsible for overall Omega Performance database management – compliance, growth, analysis and usage.
• Manage PR/branding/business communication activities to be aligned with marketing activities and meet
• Ensure accurate content of all marketing-related materials (catalogues, brochures, emails, etc.)
• Ensure updated content accuracy and right market positioning for Omega Performance’s global and local
• Responsible for ensuring all marketing collaterals/materials/premiums are produced and distributed on time at
the best possible cost, including:
o Sourcing, qualifying, liaising and negotiating with supplier (with support from Production Manager)
o Managing inventory level
• 7+ years of integrated B-to-B marketing experience especially in areas of brand management, conference
marketing, public seminar marketing, direct mail marketing and e-marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/Communications/Business) or equivalent required, experience to substitute,
advanced degree preferred
• Knowledge of and/or previous work exposure to the Banking and Financial Services industry strongly preferred
• 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategy, integrated marketing processes, and results-producing
• 5+ years of experience managing marketing systems and websites
• Demonstrated analytical skills, including marketing maths and return on investment
• Experience collaborating with others and ability to maintain strong relationship with stakeholders across the
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel), CRM
systems (such as Salesforce.com) and marketing automation systems (such as Eloqua).
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Information:
• Moderate travel (less than 25% of time), including some international travel
• Requires long periods of computer activity
• Requires work (at times) outside of traditional hours, including evenings and weekends
• Long meetings
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and minimum salary expectations to hr@omega-
performance.com as an MS Word or PDF document. You may also fax the HR Generalist at (813) 975-9720.
Principals only – no recruiters and no phone calls please.
Omega Performance is an AA/EOE employer striving for success through the strength of a diverse workforce.