MRS Trust cash surrender value (CSV) line of credit program
Through Canada Life’s relationship with MRS Trust, clients will have access to competitive rates and favourable loan-
to-cash value ratios. With loan minimums starting at $25,000, this program is available to a broad range of clients.
- Competitive rates, ranging from prime plus 1.00 to 1.50 per cent for participating life insurance policies and
from prime plus 1.25 to 1.75 per cent for universal life insurance policies
- High loan-to-cash value ratios, with 90 per cent for participating life insurance policies and 75 per cent for
universal life insurance polices
- Minimum loan amount of $25,000
- Maximum loan amount of $2 million. Higher maximums may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Flexible repayment options and available capitalization of interest
- Personal or corporate lines of credit available
- No commitment fees, no annual review fee or legal fees, no fiscal or security fees
As with other line of credit programs, Canada Life cannot assign the following as collateral for a loan with MRS Trust:
registered policies, equity policies, non-resident policies and policies assigned with another financial institution.
Personal line of credit (“LOC”) application
Corporate line of credit (“LOC”) application
CSV line of credit program using life insurance – client brochure
Canada Life line of credit program using life insurance in association with