BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION, GUJRANWALA
No. 116 Stores Dated: 23-12-2010.
This Board required category wise sealed tenders from the firms registered
under Sales Tax Act for binding (including Rolling, Folding, Sewing and
Bundling) of Answer sheets/Objective type answer sheets for Matric and
Intermediate examinations year 2011. The tender should be received in the office
of the Secretary Board situated at Board campus Gujranwala up to 06-01-2011
at 2:00 PM. The tenders will be opened on the same day same time in the presence
of bidders or their representative (present at that time). Tenders received by hand,
through fax or received after due date/time will not be included in the competition.
A call deposit Rs. 150,000/- for category I, Rs. 150,000/- for category II,
and Rs. 150,000/- for category III issued by any scheduled bank in favour of
Secretary Board is required alongwith the tender. Tenders without call deposit will
be rejected. Secretary Board is authorized to reject any one or all the tender
without indicating any reason or extend the time and date of tender opening.
No. of No. of No of bundles/Box
Category Type of Answer book Leaves Copies
I 1. Answer book for Matric 06 13,65,000 6825 (200 copies each)
2. Answer book for Inter 08 13,77,500 6887 (200 copies each)
1. Re-bundling of Answer 04 8,75,000 4375 (200 copies each)
II book for Matric (9th)
2. Re-bundling of Answer 06 15,10,000 7550 (200 copies each)
book for Matric (10th)
3. Re-bundling of Answer 08 6,22,500 3112 (200 copies each)
book for Inter
III Supply of Objective 01 45,00,000 9000 boxes
Answer book (500 copies each)
1. The Bidder is bound to give same rate of the items written in the category
(i.e. Category I,II,III) including all taxes (Income tax, sales tax or any other
2. Term and conditions of tender must be got from Store Branch after
depositing Rs. 1000/- (non refundable) through Bank challan in Habib
Bank Limited BISE Branch Gujranwala within office timings.
3. It is in best interest of the bidder to visit the places in the Board allocated
for binding before the tender.
Eligibility: The firm must have experience of preparation of Answer books of
any Education Board/University.
(PROF. RANA MUHAMMAD ASLAM)