BJC Tuition Agreement –
Special Version for BJC Webster University MBA
1. I have read the BJC HealthCare System Tuition Assistance policy and agree to comply with the
terms of the policy. I understand that this agreement is in effect for the full course of my
participation in this plan.
2. I agree to repay _______________________, (entity name) hereinafter referred to as my
employer, a member of BJC HealthCare, the amount(s) as defined below for any semester/term in
the event any of the following occurs:
a. If, for any reason whatsoever, I do not complete the course work with a grade of “B” for
graduate courses and “C” for undergraduate courses ( passing grade when a letter grade is
not offered), or an official grade report is not received within 30 days after the course is
b. If I voluntarily move to an ineligible status, terminate my employment, or my
employment is terminated for any reason prior to completion of the coursework, or the
c. If I moved to an ineligible status due to job elimination/ consolidation, reimbursement
will continue for current and past coursework. However, I understand that I must accept
any bona fide offer to return to an eligible status within the system to remain eligible for
further forgiveness for current or past coursework.
d. I understand that I may not be eligible for tuition reimbursement for 6 months in the
event that I receive any written disciplinary action.
e. Tuition costs incurred directly by BJC HealthCare as part of a partnership agreement that
exceed Plan A annual tuition reimbursement amounts.
3. I understand that my employer has the right to amend, modify, or terminate participation in the
BJC HealthCare Tuition Assistance Policy in full or in part, at any time. Nothing in this tuition
plan shall be construed as a contract of employment, nor shall it limit the right of my employer to
terminate my employment.
4. I understand that tuition assistance is taxed according to IRS regulations which may vary as
legislation changes , and as a result, tuition assistance may be subject to withholding.
5. If I do not comply with the terms of this agreement, I authorize my employer to receive the above
stated repayment by means of payroll deduction without further notice that deductions will be
6. I agree to pay all costs of a collection agency paid or incurred in collecting or enforcing any of my
employer’s rights or remedies under this plan.
___________ ___________________________________________ ____________________
Date Print Employee Name Employee Number