CA NO: GE/BEL/ OF 2006-07 Serial Page No._________
APPENDIX ‘A’ TO NOTICE OF TENDER
MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES
Garrison Engineer Belgaum on behalf of President of India invites application from eligible enlisted Contractors
of MES and enlisted/un-enlisted Contractors working with other Govt. Department s meeting eligibility criteria for
selection of Contractors for issue of tender of under mentioned work :-
1. Para 1 Name of work : Repairs/reweaving of charpoys double decker,
charpoy GI pipes at BSO Yard of GE Belgaum.
2. Para 2 Estimated Cost : Rs. 06.50 (Rupees six lakhs fifty thousand only)
3. Para 3 Completion Period : 06 Months
4. Para 4 Amount of Earnest Money for : Rs. 13000/- in the shape of Call Deposit Receipt from
Contractors not enlisted with MES. any Scheduled Bank. BGB not acceptable.
5. Para 5 Cost of Tender : Rs. 500/- in the shape of DD/Bankers Cheque from any
Nationalised Bank in favour of Garrison Engineer
6. Para 6 Last date of receipt of applications. : 30 Jul 2006
7. Para 7 Eligibility Criteria :-
(a) For MES Enlisted : Class : „E‟ Category : „A‟
(b) For other Contractors. : (i) Meeting enlistment criteria of MES with regard
to having satisfactorily completed requisite value works,
Annual turn over, Working Capital, Fixed Assets etc.
(ii) No Recovery outstanding in Govt Deptt.
8. Para 8 Date of issue of tender. : On or after 30 Jul 2006
9. Para 9 Date of receipt of tender : Upto 1500 hrs on 28 Aug 2006
10. SSR 1991 Part I and SSR 2004 Part II is applicable for this tender including amendments 1 to 16
Note: - Invitation for application for issue of tender does not constitute any guarantee for issue of tender to
the applicant even to enlisted contractor of appropriate class. The Accepting Officer based on interalia rest
track record, financial position and experience of similar works Executed by the applicant/contractor will
decide issue of tender. The Accepting Officer shall consider application received up to the date for issue of
tender. The applicant/contractor will be informed regarding on issue of tender without assigning reason.
The applicant/contractor if he so desires may appeal to the next higher Engg Authority with copy to
Accepting Officer. No appeal/representation shall be entertained in respect of Application for issue of
tenders so received after the due date of receipt of application/extended date of receipt of application.
The decision of the next higher Engineer authority shall be final. No applicant/contractor shall be entitled
for any compensation what so ever for rejection of his application.
11. The cost of tender forms is Rs.500.00: - The cost of tender forms/documents (in blank) shall be paid in the
form of Demand draft from any nationalized bank in favour of “Garrison Engineer Belgaum” which shall be
attached to the application requesting issue of tender by the Contractor. The DD shall be non-refundable if
the application for issue of tender forms is accepted and tender documents in blank are issued to the
contractor after scrutiny and selection. However it shall be returned to the applicant by the accepting
Officer in case the tender form is not issued, the contractor shall bear the cost of bank charges for
procuring and en-cashing the bank draft and he shall not have any claim what so ever on this Account on
Govt. The applicant/contractor shall not become automatically entitled for issue of tender by virtue of
enclosing demand draft alongwith the application and the Accepting Officer shall reserve the right to deny
issue of tender to any applicant/contractor.
Case file: 8404/ /E8 (A.K Dubey)
Garrison Engineer Garrison Engineer
1. CWE (Army) Bangalore-42 2. GE Panaji
3. GE Gomantak Vasco 4. GE(P) No 1 Vasco
5. AGE (I) AF Sambra 6. Railway Station Belgaum
7. Central post office Belgaum 8. Central Library Belgaum
9. AGE B/R Belgaum 10. MES Builders Association,75 high street, Bgm
11. CPWD, SI Hospital, Near BUDA Office, Belgaum 12. MES Builders Association Mangoor Hills Vasco
13. Notice Board 14. AAO GE Belgaum