Thank you for joining Generous Helping,
UNICEF and UNHCR to raise awareness of
and provide relief for the victims of the
deadly oods in Pakistan.
As a restaurant partner with Generous Helping we ask you to help us raise
awareness through displaying donation and information cards, table tents,
and/or posters in your establishment.
Here are steps to take to do your part:
1. Order materials from our website or allow our volunteers to bring materials to you. Materials include:
Donation Cards, Table Tents, and Posters, as appropriate for your venue.
2. Ensure Visibility of Display Materials:
a. Place Table Tents on Tables or Bar
b. Display Donation Cards on Tables, Bar and Lounge, in the Waiting Area, and Insert into Guest
c. Display posters in Waiting Areas, on Doors, or in Windows.
3. Allow our volunteers to replenish supplies as needed.
4. Direct Customers to our website: www.generoushelping.org if they have questions or would like to
donate further or volunteer.
5. Spread the word to your partners and friends.
Your Participation is Crucial to the Success of this Initiative.
• Restaurant name, cuisine, and location will be announced as a partner and promoted on our Facebook
page, website, and twitter accounts, as well as partner websites, foodie blogs, and social networks.
• Your Restaurant will be featured by Yelp.com in their weekly e-mail to diners in your city as a Generous
Helping Partner and highlighted during before and during our restaurant week on Yelp.com and
• Your Restaurant will be publicized as a Generous Helping Partner through location based, blue-tooth
cell and smartphone alerts (West Coast).
• Your Restaurant will be visibly displayed on the Generous Helping Map of your city, alerting diners to
your location and providing directions.
Thank you for suppporting GENEROUSHELPING.ORG
DINE + DONATE + DO YOUR PART