NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE
Place the name of the county you are filing in here COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Place your name here (the person who lives in the county you are filing in and is filing
Place your spouse's name here
The Plaintiff, complaining of the Defendant, alleges:
1. That the Plaintiff is a citizen and resident of the county you live in County,
North Carolina, and has been a citizen and resident of the county you live in
County, North Carolina for more than (6) six months next preceding the
commencement of this action.
2. That the Defendant is a citizen and resident of the county where your
spouse resides County, the state where your spouse resides (State).
3. That the Plaintiff and Defendant were married on or about the date you and
your spouse were married (date) and thereafter lived together as husband
and wife until or about the date you and your spouse stopped living together
(date) when they separated.
4. That since the date you and your spouse stopped living together (date)
Plaintiff and Defendant have lived continuously separate and apart from
each other and at no time have they resumed the marital relation which
formerly existed between them.
5. There were no children born of this marriage.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff prays that the bonds of matrimony theretofore existing
between the Plaintiff and Defendant be dissolved and that he/she be granted an
absolute divorce from the Defendant.
This the the day of the month you are signing this form day of the month you
are signing this form, 20the rest of the year that you are signing this form.
Delete this and sign your name here
Address:Place your address here