Setting the Record Straight: Reclaiming the Republic
Thank You. This document was created through a common unity endeavor by many across north
America in the interest of helping the many men and ‗men with womb‘ who have a vested interest in
learning the Truth of our nation and continent towards Remedy of STATE and FEDERAL abuse.
Disclaimer. This document is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to provide legal advice.
It is the viewer‘s sole discretion to determine the course of action (s)he wishes to take after viewing the
information presented. The compilers of this slide presentation assume no liability, and further do not
advocate the use of violence in resolving conflicts in this nation.
Dedication. This document is dedicated to the many who wish to learn and Stand Strong against tyranny
and regain their proper Rights.
Terms of Art
• Noah Webster‘s 1828 Dictionary: Written before ―Terms of Art‖ were included in laws, statutes and
• Black‘s Law Dictionaries: First edition printed in 1891, used by those in the judicial system, rely heavily
on terms. Each new version has fewer case laws.
This means lawyers have their own language that masquerades as common English!
WORDS: In common language usually only one meaning. If words have more than one meaning,
understanding is from the context.
TERMS: A word or group of words with a different meaning than the commonly understood meaning.
A term usually looks like a common word, and seems to represent the common word; thus, people
presume its common meaning.
This is usually the intent when a term is put in place of a word – for people to assume the common
• ―Term‖ -In grammar: a word or expression; that which fixes or determines ideas. -Webster‘s, 1828
• ―Term‖ -A word or expression; specifically, one that has a precisely limited meaning in certain relations
and uses, or is peculiar to a science, art, profession, or the like; as, a technical term. -Webster‘s, 1913
• ―Term‖ -A word or phrase; an expression; particularly one which possesses a fixed and known meaning
in some science, art, or profession. -Black‘s Law, 6th Ed.
―Includes‖ - confine within, to hold, to contain… to comprise, to comprehend; to contain. -Webster‘s,
Black‘s Law, 6th Ed. Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius
• (Doctrine) the inclusion of one is the exclusion of the other
• Express description is irrefutable, omission/exclusion is intended
• ID of public-sector excludes private-sector
U.S. Supr. Ct. Montecello Salt Co, v. Utah, 221, US 452
• Terms and phrases are not common meaning
• ―Includes & including‖ are not terms of enlargement, they‘re misapplied to private-sector—a
• When reading codes, laws, statues and you run across the word ‗includes,‘ then that code, law, or statute
applies to only what is listed
• Don‘t subconsciously add implied meaning to the definition
• When reading codes and laws, and you see the word ‗includes,‘ say to yourself ―includes ONLY…‖ or
―is limited to…‖ (and don‘t pull your hair out, though you may be tempted)
Understand or Stand Under
The word ―understand‖ means you mentally grasp what is being said
The term ―understand‖ means you are in agreement; i.e., you literally ‗stand under‘ someone else‘s
Understood. The phrase ―it is understood,‖ (when employed as a word of contract) has the same general
force as the words ―it is agreed.‖ -Blacks Law, 6th Ed.
Occupation of North America
Politics: Vatican, Crown, and Bankers
Governments: Italy, Spain, Russia, France, and England
For greed and power
Occupying & Colonizing America
• Breaking Away: From 1558 to 1567, England‘s newest churches asserted covenants with each other and
opposed inverted federalism of Church of England
• In-Home Gatherings: By 1607 -meeting in rural homes
• Persecution: Moved to other lands under persecution
In the Beginning…
• First men and ―men with womb‖ on the soil engaged in local self-governance
• Second a select group of men called ‗people‘ formed organic state ―Con-stitutions‖ which were not
viewed or voted upon by the ‗common man‘, only land holders and those with large gold holdings.
• Third another select group of men called ―People‖ (capital P) formed an organic national ―Con-
stitution‖ which was not viewed or voted upon by the ‗common man‘, again only large land and gold
• Fourth the organic ―Con-stitution‖ was replaced by a Corporate entity, through ‗overlay‘, pulling all
within America into what is now called ―United States‖, however The Land has Never been Removed.
• Power comes from Yahwey
• For Man
• Un a lien able Rights
• Of, by, for, from, to the living organic men and ‗men with womb‘ (non-person, not ‗people‘ or ‗People‘)
• Placed limitations on government
• Bill of Rights
Original 13 Colonies
• Men on the county assembled to form county body politic
• Counties united to form states
• The States in union that formed the nation: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey,
Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia,
Original Power Flow
1) Highest Father, Yawhey‘s Laws, God‘s Positive Laws
4) Republic states
5) United States of America
1. God’s Laws. Our founding fathers used these principles to create our nation‘s founding documents
God‘s laws teach us:
• how to interact with others
• how to self-govern ourselves and our civilian government
• not to harm others
• property ownership and Rights
• To men by men
• For men from the men
For the first time in history, our nation recognized and affirmed that God made men and ‗men with
womb‘ individually self-rulers. Power was not given to any king, ruler or government.
The True American Story
The True Civil War
When the Southern States (anti-federalist and States-rights advocates) seceded, congress then could not
make a quorum and adjourned sine die (without a day, Lat.); thereby vacating the de jure constitutional
• Created an emergency
• No civilian government in place
• Required military rule to maintain order
Preamble of the Original “Organic” Constitution
―We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure
domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the
Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
United States of America.‖ (bolded emphasis added)
Under martial law authority, Congress and the President implemented continuous martial law by ordering
the states (people) to either conscribe troops or provide money in support of the federalist North, or be
recognized as enemies of the nation. This condition is still in effect today! Martial Law was declared by
Abraham Lincoln, 16th US President, on April 24th, 1863 by General Order number 100.
Act of 1871
February 21, 1871, Congress called for the ―adoption‖ of a corporate constitution
Adoption: ―The receiving as one‘s own… that is not natural‖ -Webster‘s 1828
• Act titled: ―An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia.‖ (a.k.a., ―Act of 1871.‖) –
• Curiously identical to the Constitution for the united States of America (less the original 13th
amendment – i.e., titles of nobility)
• Renumbered the original 14th, 15th and 16th as 13, 14, and 15 respectively
• Attorneys could now run a corporate ―government‖, whereas they were prohibited under the original,
national, constitutional 13th amendment
• under corporate rules, policy is simply dictated, not ratified
• Placed Congress in control as a Board of Directors of the corporation whose purpose was to act as a
governing body over the municipality
• Facilitated directing business under martial law and permitted corporate abilities where the
Constitution prohibited such activity
• Congress could then pass any law to apply jurisdictionally within the ten-mile-square of the District
• Municipal government was actually incorporated in 1808 -an ―organic act‖ (original)
• Using the phrase ―municipal corporation‖ in 1871 can only refer to a private corporation owned by the
• Trademarked the name ―United States Government‖, referring to it, or themselves
See: Acts of Forty-First Congress, Section 34. Session III, chapters 61 and 62
―Prior to the adoption of the federal Constitution, states possessed unlimited and unrestricted sovereignty
and retained the same ever afterward. Upon entering the Union, they retained all their original power and
sovereignty.‖ -Blair v. Ridgely, 97 D. 218, 249 S.P.
2. Laws of Operation
The Corporate government (Act of 1871) operates under Private International Law, only applicable within
the District of Columbia and NOT in any of the states of the Union while the Constitutional Republic
operates under Common Law
"The idea prevails with some, indeed it has expression in arguments at the bar, that we have in this
country substantially two national governments; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its
restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument, by
exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are accustomed to... I take leave to say that, if the
principles thus announced should ever receive the sanction of a majority of this court, a radical and
mischievous change in our system will result. We will, in that event, pass from the era of constitutional
liberty guarded and protected by a written constitution into an era of legislative absolutism... It will be an
evil day for American Liberty if the theory of a government outside the Supreme Law of the Land finds
lodgment in our Constitutional Jurisprudence. No higher duty rests upon this court than to exert its full
authority to prevent all violation of the principles of the Constitution." Honorable Supreme Court Justice
John Harlan in the 1901 case of Downes v. Bidwell.
In Search of Money
In 1913 U.S. Corp. had no operating capital for their ―government.‖ It approached the International
Banking Cartel for money, but was denied upon U.S. Corp‘s inability to pay. By design, the Cartel
created a private corporation named, Federal Reserve Bank; which is not federal, has no reserves and is
not a bank. U.S. Corp. contracted to transact business via notes rather than real money.
This is a bilateral contract between private corporations and is not government.
A New 16th Amendment
• (1913) U.S. Corp. adopts (implements a corporate policy) its own 16th amendment
• The States did not ratify the new 16th amendment
• Does not apply to the men and women of the Republic or the organic Constitution
• Supreme court ruled it did not expand powers to tax
• Simply clarified the right of U.S. Corp. to tax corporations and employees of U.S. Corp.
See Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916)
In 1914 the de jure (Republic) seats of the Senators were left vacant as the de facto (Democratic, U.S.
Corporate) seats were occupied. Neither the State legislatures nor governors elected Senators as
prescribed by the organic Constitution.
The Unconfirmed President
In 1916 Woodrow Wilson was re-elected as the 28th US President (1913 – 1921) by an Electoral College
that was not confirmed by a constitutionally set Senate. The only confirmation was a corporate one;
therefore, Wilson was not confirmed into office as President of the United States of America, but instead
was confirmed as U.S. Corp.‘s president.
Woodrow Wilson retained the title Commander-in-Chief as it is not bound to the Presidency (as
demonstrated by Adam‘s appointment of George Washington as Commander-in-Chief.)
The Conscription Act
• Foundational authority of Presidential Executive Orders
• 1917 -Enhanced by the Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law 65-91, 65th Congress, Session1,
Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917)
• 1933 -Enhanced with the Emergency War Powers Act
• Ratified almost every year by Congress
• Addresses the people of the United States as the enemy, (14th amendment citizens of the U.S., created
by the UNITED STATES, i.e., a ―U.S. CITIZEN.‖)
The Confusion Begins
A Point to Ponder
• Question: If man created a government by using founding documents that limited that government, how
is it possible that now the government, at will, changes that document to suit itself?
• Answer: It isn‘t possible unless you are talking about two separate governments and two separate
The original jurisdiction documents, amended by the organic men, have not changed since A.D. 1791.
What’s In A Name?
• Proper names always have the FIRST letter capitalized, i.e., ―John Smith.‖ (The real you!)
• Corporations or other artificial entities always have an ALL CAPITAL name: ―JOHN SMITH.‖ (a.k.a.
• STATE issued: Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Driver‘s License
• Bank/Company issued: Phone bill, Checking Account Statement, etc. ( An ALL CAPS ‗name‘ is a
• A living man, woman, or youth however based on centuries of genealogical standards in fact Owns only
a one word ‗name‘, not a three worded ‗name‘. One‘s Given name which is converted into a ‗first name‘
by STATE ‗legal‘ standards is their True name. What is called by the STATE as legal ‗middle‘ name is
frequently not Owned but rather an Honorary or Gift in Memory of a close family or relative member…
• And the most important legal ‗last‘ STATE name is in fact Owned by the Family or Clan Collective and
not any one individual.
• As a result, the key is not capitalization or lowercase lettering that determines if one is living non-fiction
or dead ‗person‘ fiction, but rather the comprehension of the name ‗story‘.
• In regards to capitalization, others have researched and it is rumored that capitalizing the first letter
denotes military, maritime, or admiralty status.
• As a result the preference is for all lowercase, Given name, only.
What is in a signature?
• There is reason to believe with extensive research that when one ‗signs‘ documents it is important to be
aware of some key elements and terms.
• One important aspect is the line that is most always claimed to be provided as a ‗guide‘, however the
‗line‘ is in fact a form of denoting jurisdiction or form of law. In this fashion one can be agreeing to be
placed within another form of law under false pretense and fraud due to lack of full disclosure. (Source)
• When signing any ―Traffic Complaint‖ or court document it is important to write very small and add the
• As Representative or Executive Under Duress and Without Recourse.
• Since it is presumed that the signer is the all caps STATE created fiction, it is important to properly state
that you are a Representative or Executor for the ALL CAPS STATE created ‗name‘
• In all cases when stopped and detained by a Traffic Officer they presume to have the option to engage in
physical violence, torture, and kidnapping. It is important that you state for the record that you are aware
of this and only signing Under Duress of possible physical violence and kidnapping though you do not
consent to contract
• Without Recourse lets them know that you refuse give consent for your signature to be converted into a
financial benefit for their police department.
The Straw Man
Straw man or party. A ―front‖; a third party who is put up in name only to take part in a transaction.
Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purpose of taking title to real
property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct respecting the
property. -Black‘s Law, 6th Ed.
"An entity, such as a corporation, created by law and given certain legal rights and duties of a human
being; a being, real or imaginary, who for the purpose of legal reasoning is treated more or less as an
human being. – Also termed fictitious person; juristic person; legal person; moral person.― -Black‘s Law,
• Around 1935 – people engaged in a relationship (adhesion contract) with the Social Security
• SSA creates an entity with a name that sounds like one‘s own name, except it is written in the
Roman/Military form of all Capital letters.
• It is associated with an account number (SS#)
• SSA gives everyone a card that does not belong to them
• They are to hold it and endorse it, thus giving it consciousness and physical reality (v. fictional capacity)
• This acceptance makes one a fiduciary (trustee capacity) for the
• Now the holder of the card is in a trust — oops!
• The STRAW MAN is not you, but a trust that you give life to by using the number and accepting the
‗name‘ of the STRAW MAN
Adhesion contract -a legally binding agreement between two parties to do a certain thing, in which one
side has all the bargaining power and uses it to write the contract primarily to his or her advantage a
standardized contract form offering goods or services to consumers on essentially a "take it or leave it"
basis without giving consumers realistic opportunities to negotiate terms that would benefit their interests.
When this occurs, the consumer cannot obtain the desired product or service unless he or she acquiesces
to the form contract.
Adhesion to What?
Every time you sign a standardized form or application for your STATE, COUNTY, or CITY, it is most
likely an adhesion contract (written for their benefit) making you a ‗14th amendment person,‘ subject to
their statutes and codes. In essence, here is what they get and how they see you:
• Your understood obligation to obey their corporate rules
• Your subjection to corporate policy and their corporate charters
• You are no longer seen as a sovereign man or woman
• You are presumed to be a STRAWMAN
Common Adhesion Contracts
• W4 (Federal employment application)
• Use of Federal Reserve Notes
• Any STATE, CITY, or COUNTY document
Birth Certificate, Social Security Number, Driver‘s License, Federal Zip Code, Marriage License
A Corporate Country
The following link to Dun & Bradstreet shows that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a
Please note the all capital corporate name! Also note that ‗America‘ isn‘t even on the seal
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 859 CYPRESS PKWY, KISSIMMEE, FL
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 19 PRIMROSE DR, SICKLERVILLE, NJ
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 41 DEERING RD, WAPATO, WA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. 1969 SINTON RD, EVERGREEN, CO
• Americans engage in an Adhesion Contract with the Social Security Administration (SSA)
• SSA creates ―false‖ identity cards that give a number
• Tells Americans to hold and endorse them making holders fiduciaries (trustee capacity) for the actual
owners of the card
• Holders are now in a TRUST
• Holders now have a STRAW MAN
International Monetary Fund
The for-profit corporation known as the UNITED STATES is owned by the INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND, a foreign owned entity
Bretton Woods Agreement
In 1944, U.S. Corp arranged for the IMF (International Monetary Fund, a foreign corporation) to quit
claim the U.S. Corporation and use the U.S. treasury as the IMF‘s drawing account. It required that all
countries peg their currencies to gold (most currencies were pegged to the U.S. dollar, which was itself
pegged to gold). The Agreement worked relatively well until the United States unilaterally depegged from
gold in 1971.
Federal Reserve Notes
• The use of paper denoting debt by contract compels the user into the Law of Merchants or Mercantile
• The use of credit was forced upon the people in America in 1933 by HJR 192, thereby forcing the
acceptance of Federal Reserve Notes ("FRNs") as legal tender in lieu of payment of debt.
•"A bill, draft, check, or note is a contract, and the fundamental rules governing contract law are
applicable to the determination of the legal questions which arise over such instruments.‖
-1st American Jurisprudence,vol.7, p.788 (emphasis added)
HJR 192 (1933) made all State and Federal government‘s law merchants, thereby destroying their
sovereignty as a state, and placing them under Private International Law
See UCC 1-201 (28) and The Clearfield Trust Co. v. U.S., (1943) 318 US 363 and related cases
FRNs deal in interstate commerce which comes under the exclusive jurisdiction of the statutory laws of
The use of FRNs compels the user into interstate commerce which is under admiralty/maritime
jurisdiction involving international law
• A license is required for involvement in transactions using FRNs (traded in interstate commerce and
international transactions). This involvement makes one an international law merchant
1962 Since the organic and State Constitutions forbid operating in business with foreign currency
(Federal Reserve Notes), the states became sub-corporations of U.S. Corp. – identified as the STATE OF
X in all capital letters. Immediately, the corporate STATES began adopting U.S. Corp. uniform codes and
licensing to exercise control of the people — not permitted under the organic Constitution.
Government only governed itself and corporations. Men were self-governed. Such is the nature of the
• Power from the Top Down
• Upon the Majority of all Men
• U.S. CITIZEN privileges
• Who determines what to place on the majority of all men?
• Who holds the power? The Feds? Agencies? Bureaus?
• Acts as if it has no limits
• Legislated Bills for Statutes
Rights vs. Privileges
Right: Just claim; legal title; ownership; the legal power of exclusive possession and enjoyment; just
claim by sovereignty; authority; legal power. -Webster‘s, 1828
Does not need ‗License‘ issued by inferior entity.
U.S. CITIZEN Privileges
Privilege: A particular and peculiar benefit or advantage enjoyed by a person, company or society,
beyond the common advantages of other citizens -Webster‘s, 1828
License: to permit by grant of authority: to remove legal restraint by a grant of permission -Webster‘s,
• NOT our civil servants
• Works for the Corporation – UNITED STATES
• Operates under Corporate policy
• Creates various committees to oversee Corporate departments
• Each committee that operates outside DC is in violation of the law
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT Corporation has limited jurisdiction ONLY over the 10-mile-square
District of Columbia, and is trademarked as:
• THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, a.k.a.,
• U.S. GOVERNMENT, a.k.a.,
• UNITED STATES, a.k.a.,
• U.S.A., a.k.a.,
The founding corporation document of the Federal Municipal Corporation known as the Federal
Municipal Corporation known as the U.S. very closely resembles the Constitution for the United States of
America, and is called the Constitution of the United States of America
Past -Republic: Constitution for the United States of America
Present -Democracy: Constitution of the United States of America
"Both before and after the Fourteenth Amendment to the federal Constitution, it has not been necessary
for a person to be a citizen of the United States in order to be a citizen of his state.―
- Crosse v. Board of Supervisors of Elections, (1966) 221 A.2d 431 p.433, citing U.S. v. Cruikshank,
Person: ―term may include labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal
representatives, trustees, trustees in bankruptcy, or receivers… Scope and delineation of term is necessary
for determining those to whom Fourteenth Amendment of Constitution affords protection since this
Amendment expressly applies to ―person.‖ -Black‘s, 6th Edition
14th Amendment Citizen
• A.k.a. U.S. CITIZEN
• Rights and privileges are granted by U.S. Corp.
• U.S. v. Wong Kim ―The 14th Amendment is throughout affirmative and declaratory, intended to ally
doubts and to settle controversies which had arisen, and NOT TO IMPOSE ANY NEW RESTRICTION
UPON CITIZENSHIP.― See U.S. v Wong Kim, Ark 169 US 649.687,688
Citizenship Rights (State Gov’t v. U.S. Gov’t)
"We have in our political system a government of the United States and a government of each of the
several states. Each one of these governments is distinct from the others, and each has citizens of its own
who owe it allegiance, and whose rights, within its jurisdiction, it must protect. The same person may be
at the same time a citizen of the United States and a citizen of a state, but his rights of citizenship under
one of these governments will be different from those he has under the other.―
See U. S. v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)
Who’s Got Ownership?
The UNITED STATES government is a corporate instrument of the international bankers. This means
YOU are owned by a foreign corporation from the cradle to the grave. It holds ownership of your:
(You get a ‗certificate‘ of title, not the title itself; i.e., ‗birth certificate‘.)
Title v. Certificate
Title: The formal right of ownership of property. Title is the means whereby the owner of lands has the
just possession of his property. -Black‘s, 6th
Certificate: A written assurance, or official representation, that some act has or has not been done, or
some event occurred, or some legal formality has been complied with. -Black‘s, 6th
Used as ―human capital‘ to generate profit for U.S. Corp. (a for-profit corporation)
All U.S. citizens [of the District of Columbia] residing in one of the
states of the Union, are classified as property, as franchisees of the
federal government, and as an individual entity.
-Wheeling Steel Corp. v. Fox, 298 U.S. 193, 80 L.Ed. 1143, 56 S.Ct.
• Cesti Que Trust. He who has a right to a beneficial interest in and
out of an estate the legal title to which is vested in another. -2
Washb. Real Prop. 163
• The person who possesses the equitable right to property and receives rents, issues, and profits thereof,
the legal estate of which is vested in a trustee. -Black‘s, 3rd
Bernardsville Methodist Episcopal Church v. Seney, 85 N. J. Eq. 271, 96 A. 388, 389; Moore v. Shifflett,
187 Ky. 7, 216 S. W. 614, 616
Essentially… oppression used by Corporate government on a Patriot who dares to stand up to it. Includes:
• IRS audits (with penalties)
• Fraudulent drug busts (planting drugs)
• Frivolous & fictitious lawsuits against patriot, which (s)he cannot win, with U.S. Corp. judges presiding
• Smears group in media, then destroys it (i.e., Waco)
• FBI website lists ―sovereign citizens extremist movement‖ as a Domestic terror threat