Docstoc

HLS Agenda Item Tasks 10-17-07

Document Sample
HLS Agenda Item Tasks 10-17-07 Powered By Docstoc
					                                                                                          HS OFCC
                                                                                      Agenda Task Items
                                                                                          12-Jan-07


   Task Description                          Date            Status     IT Resources     HS Resource                     ITEMS TO COMPLETE                                                TELECOM/IT NOTES:
                                                                                                        1. Design Plan & Cost - Design complete - need cost for Friday Capco will complete 920 - 900 and will be spliced. City of Plano
                                                                                                        one item (Allen, Frisco, & McKinney)                    is not responding to our calls. Verizon problem with fiber boring is not
                                                                                                                                                                completed. 10-17-07
                                                                                                        2. Meeting with other entities - complete
                                                                                                        3. Addition cost for embassy - $120,000 working with
                                                                                                        Budget for funds-Complete
                                                                                                        4. '06 Grant funds on Comm Crt Oct 10, 2006?
                                                                                                        5. IA between County and entities on Comm Crt Oct
                                                                                                        24, 2006?


                                                                      Sharon             Steve
Embassy/CCECC Fiber                                                   Barnes/Caren       Wasserman/K
Switch '05 Grant Funds             December 31, 2006 Active           Skipworth          elley Stone
                                                                                                        1.   Design Plan & Cost (Plano & Plano ISD)                    Req. entered on 11/2/06 Called HLS to check on status of PO and Carol
                                                                                                        2.   Meeting with other entities - complete                    S. sated that the Application was entered into the web.11/14/06- We
                                                                                                                                                                       have PO for the fiber we need the IA from City of Plano and the CCECC
                                                                                                        3.   Complete IA's and '06 Grant funds
                                                                                                                                                                       equipment is on order. Plano is now requesting a UPS which was not
                                                                                                        4.   Will require pole cost for City of Plano - monthly cost   originally agreed. Checking on funds. Plano ISD wants to change
                                                                                                                                                                       equipment location from Middle school to admin building. Setting up
                                                                                                                                                                       meeting. Need to get status if IA's for both locations. 2-7-07 I emailed
                                                                                                                                                                       Plano ISD to 2-19-07 and 2-28-07 to set up meeting to discuss the
                                                                                                                                                                       change of locations. Meeting scheduled for TH, 3-8-07 with Plano ISD,
                                                                                                                                                                       and hopefully Wylie, 3-7-07. Met with Plano ISD, we have a solution for
                                                                                                                                                                       PISD. AT&T will provide them a qoute for the additional fiber needed.
                                                                                                                                                                       Capco will still do what was in the original scope. Dan Armstrong will
                                                                                                                                                                       follow up with a qoute. 3-9-07 Received response from Curt in Frisco
                                                                      Sharon             Steve
                                                                                                                                                                       with scheduling plans for the 6504 switch power. Received updated
Embassy/CCECC Fiber                                                   Barnes/Caren       Wasserman/K                                                                   Frisco, IA for review. 4-12-07.
Switch '06 Grant Funds                       April 30, 2007 Active    Skipworth          elley Stone
                                                                                                        1. Add City of Wylie, Wylie ISD, and Murphy to the fiber Contacted Kyle to get quote on Wylie route. Talked to Capco again
                                                                                                        and embassy switches                                     11/14/06 emailed Capco 1/9/07. Working with Capco for pricing on fiber
                                                                                                                                                                       and a meeting is scheduled with motorola 1-9-07 Emailed Capco 2-28-
                                                                                                                                                                       07 to check on pricing. Albert emailed Flair to review equipment quote 2-
                                                                      Sharon             Steve                                                                         28-07. Gathered funding for new sites from Capco and Flair, 3-7-07. Met
                                                                                                                                                                       with PISD, at this point they cannot share their fiber for Wylie and
Embassy/CCECC Fiber                                                   Barnes/Caren       Wasserman/K
                                                                                                                                                                       Murphy. 3-9-07.
Switch '07 Grant Funds ????                                Active     Skipworth          elley Stone
                                                                                                        1. Design Plan & Cost estimate for UDCF - Complete             Waiting on Kelley to get funding approved. 1/9/07- No funding at this
                                                                                                        2. Design Plan & Cost estimate for New CH                      time.
                                                                                                        3. Look at walls in new CH for design
Public Paging system               December 31, 2006 Hold             Sharon Barnes      Kelley Stone
                                                                                                        1.   Cancel T1 lines when HS sends notification                Current status - 01/31/2007: Mike English with the Server Team will un-
                                                                                                        2.   IT requires 30 day notice for AT&T                        install 911 servers when approved to do so by the HLS Director. We
                                                                                                                                                                       have not received notification back from HLS providing their approval of
                                                                                                        3.   2006 Grant Funds
                                                                                                                                                                       uninstallation. Telecom/IT would like to request status on the Code Red
                                                                                                        4.   Will the Reverse 911 servers be de-installed?             Software replacement software. 1/9/07 - Telecom needs approval to
                                                                                                                                                                       disconnect T1's from HLS. Scope sent to Christina for review 2/14/07
                                                                                                                                                                       Emailed Pam 2-28-07 to set up meeting. New proposal - keep one T1
                                                                      Sharon                                                                                           and one analog, lock down system. Major Palmisano is looking at us
Reverse 911 - Code                                                    Barnes/Christina   Steve                                                                         keeping the T1 and having Telecom pickup the monthly service. 3-09-07
Red                           ??                           Active     Divers             Wasserman
                                                                                                        1. Setup VOIP phones to be identify by office location         In progress 1/9/07- In progress county wide. In progress Countywide 1-
                                                                                         Steve                                                                         31-07
E911 update                   ??                           Active     Sharon Barnes      Wasserman
                                                                                                        1. Working with City of Plano and Cty DA to purchase           Caren is working with the Cities and ISD on this. Need to add SO in
                                                                                                        system    2. Will require interface to Odyssey                 March. Was taken off court and needs to be a whole solution.
                                                                                                        3. CCECC wanted to review the last quote
Orion                         ??                           Active     Caren Skipworth
                                                                                                        Connect Gig Pop to HS OFCC to connect DFW                      Kelley will set up a meeting. On hold until further notice from Kelly,.
GIGA POP                      ??
  103d95f8-7119-4e53-9f2b-bd67bd9ce5e6.xls                 Hold       Caren Skipworth                   Counties1 of 3                                                                                                                    5/1/2011
                                                                                          1. TXDOT - possible use of dark fiber to do a DFW               Contacted Kelley Selman and he is not ready at this time. Kelley Stone
                                                                                          County Fiber connection                                         will work on this.10/31/06. Per Kelly images can be provided by TXDOT
                                                                                                                                                          with no issues. Per Caren, DART fiber is availble but at a cost. Need to
                                                                                          2. Working with CUC for TXDOT fiber
TXDOT Connection              ??               New      Caren Skipworth    Kelley Stone                                                                   define tasks if any 2-7-07
                                                                                                                                                   Current status - 01/09/2007: Request has been made to Steve
                                                                                                                                                   Wasserman to contact local entities and provide back to IT the persons
                                                                                                                                                   identified as primary contacts for these areas. The information should
                                                                                                                                                   include location, name of person, telephone number, etc. During our last
                                                                                                                                                   meeting Kelley Stone stated he would request to Steve Wasserman to
                                                                                                                                                   begin working on this list, as time allows. Christina emailed Steve as a
                                                                                                                                                   reminder to gather information 1-31-07. Per Kelly and Caren on 2/9/07
                                                                                                                                                   Steve needs to look in the MICP truck for the book created with internal
Create MICP Contact                                                        Steve                                                                   contact list. Steve needs call down list for Collin County support staff 3-9-
List                                           New      Christina Divers   Wasserman                                                               07
                                                                                          1. Routers to Courthouse, Justice Center, Central Plant, Meeting Scheduled for 1-9-07 at HLS. Equipment at JC Purchasing is
                                                                                          Mck Public Safety, Middle School by Community Blvd. determining if equipment needs to be tagged. Telecom needs to verify
                                                                                                                                                   who will maintain and support system. Telecom checked with Bryan to
                                                                                          2. Does this equipment need to be tagged?
                                                                                                                                                   see if equipment needed to be tagged. Quote went to purchasing to bid
MESH (4.9 Motorola) /                                                      Steve                                                                   cameras and installation is not included. Per Major Pam it is on hold
Installation                  Need Timeframe   New      Sharon Barnes      Wasserman                                                               because of cameras. 10-17-07.
                                                                                          Maintenance Support for weather bug and Adashi                  This should be part of IT gerneral fund maintenance account. IT/Telecom
                                                                                                                                                          wou.ld like to request a list of all maintenance that HLS wants us to
                                                                                                                                                          cover. Caren ask HLS to send all maintenance to Lisa to add to IT
                                                                                                                                                          support contract 2/14/07

Maintenance Support                                                        Carol
for IT to cover                                New      Caren/Lisa         Strickland
                                                                                          1. Verify that the FTP or CrimeWeb is not using T1's            Need to set up meeting with Major Pam Palmisano to discuss
                                                                                          2. Sheriff's office will pick up costs of DCC Support or        CrimeWeb dependencies and support costs. Pam will set up a meeting
                                                                                                                                                          to determine if the T1's are being used for FTP. New proposal - keep
                                                                                          other for CrimeWeb
                                                                                                                                                          one T1 and one analog, lock down system. Major Palmisano is looking
                                                                                                                                                          at us keeping the T1 and having Telecom pickup the monthly service. 3-
Crime Web                     Need Timeframe   New      Sharon/Christina   Pam/Steve                                                                      09-07
                                                                                                                                                          Added as an item from 2/9/07 meeting. Joe needs contact people from
                                                                                                                                                          Kelly 2/14/07 Joe sent email to get contact info. 2/14/07. Still waiting to
Raw Data from                                                                                                                                             hear back from Kelly, 3/8/2007. Still waiting to hear back from Kelly,
                                                                                                                                                          4/12/2007.
Vine/TDEX                     Feb. 28, 2007    New      Joe Fierro         Kelley Stone
                                                                                          1. Connect the MICP truck Through Wireless.                     Not in a hurry but ask to add this to our list. Steve W. says the need now
                                                                                                                                                          is urgent. Need it working by 3-19. Mike has scheduled for configuration
                                                                                                                                                          an testing. On 3-14-07 the truck will have to be locate at the JC for the
                                                                           Steve                                                                          work to be performed . 3-7-07 Mike verified everything was working but
                                                                                                                                                          signal was poor from helipad to OFCC 4-12-07
MICP Truck                    May, 2007        New      Mike Bush          Wasserman
                                                                                          1. Install Trend Micro on OFCC Servers 11 qty.                  Mike English will be contacting Trend Micro to determine if a charge is
                                                                                          2. Install OfficeScan on OFCC workstations-10 qty.              associated with the 3 requests for assistance from HLS. This cost
                                                                                                                                                          should be covered by HLS in their FY08 budget requests to ensure the
                                                                                          3. Install OfficeScan Server application on an OFCC
                                                                                                                                                          county's IT Department is legally covered for licenses audit purposes.
                                                                                          Server.                                                         IT, Mike E. will proceed and install the week of February 5th. Mike
                                                                                                                                                          eamiled Steve to set up a time and is waiting on a response. Mike has
                                                                                                                                                          complete Trend Micro and has Office Scan left to complete. Steve W. is
                                                                                                                                                          rolling out to the other servers. 2/14/07. Mike E. is scheduled to do
                                                                                                                                                          Office Scan 2/21/07. Mike English has completed the install and setup of
                                                                                                                                                          the ServerProtect and Officscan antivirus applications from Trend-Micro.
Trend Micro/Virus                                                          Steve                                                                          Steve will rollout the client application to the remaining servers and
Protection                    Need Timeframe   New      Christina Divers   Wasserman                                                                      workstations. 3-8-07
                                                                                                                                                          1 is complete. Working on number 2. Grant deadline of February 28th
Transmit Jail Data to                                                                     1. Add additional Jail Data fields behind current VINE          was for number 1 only. Mug Pictures are currently being transmitted to
                                                                                                                                                          their test FTP server for evaluation, 4/12/2007.
TDEX                          Feb. 28, 2007    Active   Joe Fierro         Kelley Stone   Table 2. Add Video Mug Picture
                                                                                          1. Set up old EOC in UDCF as a call center in                   Spoke with Jason Lane, he will follow up with a timeframe 3/9/07.
Call Center at                                                                            emergencies.
EOC/UDCF                                       New      Sharon Barnes      Jason Lane


  103d95f8-7119-4e53-9f2b-bd67bd9ce5e6.xls                                                          2 of 3                                                                                                                 5/1/2011
                                                                             HS OFCC
                                                                    Agenda Completed Task Items
                                                                             12-Apr-07


   Task Description                Date           Status     IT Resources      HS Resource                     ITEMS TO COMPLETE                                                    TELECOM/IT NOTES:
                                                                                             1. Define data field requirements
                                                                                                                                                             1. Defined 6 Master Tables and downloaded into Excel for Steve.
                                                                                             2. Develop program to produce data file                         Had one phone meeting to go over. HLS still testing data. Albert will
                                                                                             3. Test                                                         work on the data to be transferred between the networks/Discussed
                                                                               Steve         4. 2 meetings - define details, then test                       on 11/2/06 the ports that needed to be opened and then will
Jail Data                    December 31, 2006 Closed      Joe Fierro          Wasserman     5. File must be updated daily to HS                             test.Albert opened the ports Per Ted, this is COMPLETE.
                                                                                             1. Schedule training: All HS staff, 911/Dispatch,               Joe trained Carol to train other users. Per 1-12-07 meeting this item
                                                                                             CH/UDCF Security staff, Jail Bld Control, Facilities (Dan       has been activated. Joe will retrain Carol Strickland. Per Joe fixed
                                                                                                                                                             prgram glitx 2/14/07
                                                                                             James).
Training on Emergency                                                          Carol         2. Have John Daniels develop manual
Notification System          November 30, 2006 Closed      Joe Fierro          Strickland
                                                                                                                                                             Fixing Data Base/ Training set up with Carol 11/16/06 2pm. Per
                                                                                             1. Schedule training: All HS staff, 911/Dispatch,         1/12/07 this item has been activated. Melinda is scheduled to re-train
Training on Rapid                                                              Carol         CH/UDCF Security staff, Jail Bld Control, Facilities (Dan on 1-25-07. Carol Strickland will be taking over the training of the
Broadcast                    November 20, 3006 Closed      Sharon Barnes       Strickland    James).                                                   employees. Melinda retrained on Rapid Broadcast 1-26-07

                                                                                                                                                         Joe Fierro/Larry Jones will create the link for the County
                                                                                                                                                         external/internal website. Current status - Completed 01/09/2007:
                                                                                                                                                         Mike English has completed re-load OS, installed IIS, joined server to
                                                                                                                                                         domain, placed server in rack. Mike has received IP address from
                                                                                                                                                         Telecom. Remaining items to address: Security precautions and
                                                                                                                                                         measures that should be configured on the server since it is in the
                                                                                                                                                         dmz and address any ip address mappings that need to be done on
                                                                                             1. Link on Cty external & internal website -Meeting 10-16- the firewall so that the server can see inside network. 1-22-07
                                                           Mike                              06                            2. Will be used by Elected    Scheduled 4 hrs with Mike E., Steve, and Albert to complete
IIS Server for IMSC                                        English/Albert      Steve         Officials, Dept Heads, & key staff       3. Must be able to configuration and testing. IT and Telecom tasks COMPLETED. ICS
Program                       November 1, 2006 Closed      Juarez              Wasserman     access this site from the office, home, or traveling        is now working on this.


                                                                                                                                                      Current status - 01/09/2007: No changes on IT, currently not
                                                                                                                                                      involved. Albert will work on configurations prior to the vendor
                                                                                                                                                      coming on site. At this time, we have been informed that the vendor
                                                           Sharon                            1. 240 v power needs to be installed -conference         will fully support the temporary servers for this project. We are not
                                                           Barnes/Albert                     10/16/06                            2. May require ports aware of any known tasks to complete after the initial setup of the
                                                           Juarez/Mike         Steve         to be opened -Install 10/24/06                           servers, which is scheduled for the week of October 23rd. Project
LEAP VisionAir                   October 31, 2006 Closed   English             Wasserman     3. A/V Gateway to HLS Meetings                           task is complete.


                                                                                             1. Check and make sure Leigh has Verizon data card -
                                                                                             she does - complete                                             Meeting Scheduled for 10/18/06 to discuss Pier System-Per Meeting
Pier System                  December 31, 2006 Closed      Leigh Hornsby                     2. Media & Elected Official notification system - web url       with Leigh no assitance required from IT. Joe's group will create URL.
Assess the HS Data                                                             Steve
Closet for UPS Power         November 30, 2006 Closed      Sharon Barnes       Wasserman     1. Evaluate power requirement for UPS uptime.                   Assessment is complete.

                                                                                                                                                             We need Scope of this Project. Waiting on HLS to set up a meeting.
                                                                               Steve                                                                         Telecom(Sharon) contacted vendor and vendor will install circuits and
Installation of HSDN      Need Timeframe         Closed    Sharon Barnes       Wasserman                                                                     just needed access to HLS area. Steve will give access
VPN Accounts for Ted                                                                                                                                         Waiting on background checks and forms to be
and Bob                                          Closed    Sharon Barnes                     1. Need background Checks and VPN forms signed.                 completed.Completed
                                                                                             1. Need T1 listed as anonymous                                  emailed Melinda to have her call ATT 2/12/07 ATT is working on this2-
                                                                                                                                                             28-07


T1-ATT                    ASAP                   Closed    Sharon              Steve
                                                                                             Need to resolve blacklisting issue with OFCC email.             Need to have Casey discuss the issue with Steve and Ted. Telecom
                                                                                             Telecom can provide assistance where applicable. Need           has reviewed the firewall portion and it would take time to change the
                                                                                                                                                             IP address. This is not the solution however. We would only end up
                                                                                             a DNS reverse look up to be completed by Ted Domain
                                                                                                                                                             getting black listed with the new IP address. Casey provided an email
                                                                                             belongs to Ted.                                                 three months ago. New email sent by Albert today 1-31-07 for Ted to
BlackListing Issue with                                    Christina Divers/   Steve                                                                         complete DNS reverse look up. When this is complete telecom will
                                                                                                                                                             change IP adress.
OFCC Email                Need Timeframe         Closed    Casey Stone         Wasserman

				
DOCUMENT INFO