324 Spring Meadow Lane
New York, NY, 10003
ATT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC., New York, NY
Senior Loan Counselor, Jul 2005 – present
• Contact applicants or creditors to resolve questions about applications or to assist with
completion of paperwork.
• Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients' overall
• Check loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate, according to policies.
• Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of
• Calculate amount of debt and funds available to plan methods of payoff and to estimate time for
• Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
• Open accounts for clients and disburse funds from clients' accounts to creditors.
• Locate debtors using post office directories, utility services account listings, and mailing lists.
• Compare data on student aid applications with eligibility requirements of assistance programs.
PEROT LENDING, New York, NY
Loan Counselor, Jul 2000 – Jun 2004
• Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending and
borrowing of funds.
• Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university
• Maintain and review account records, updating and recategorizing them according to status
• Match students' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed
• Contact creditors to explain clients' financial situations and to arrange for payment adjustments
so that payments are feasible for clients and agreeable to creditors.
• Contact borrowers with delinquent accounts to obtain payment in full or to negotiate repayment
• Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan
Boston University, Boston, MA
• GPA: 3.1/4.0
• Enterprise resource planning ERP software — Datatel Colleague (financial aid application)
• Financial aid management system FAM software
• Data base user interface and query software — EDExpress, ELM Resources ELM, EMT
324 Spring Meadow Lane New York, NY, 10003 (212) 456-1414 firstname.lastname@example.org
by Resume Companion | Featuring 50,000+ Resume Phrases | Get Your Resume for $14.95