CONTENTS STEAMED CHEESE BROWNIES
5 btr Eggs (2 egg white)
125 g fine sugar
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Sp
80 g wheat flour
25 g chocolate powder
90 ml vegetable oil
50 g Milk Cooking Chocolate, melted
1 bgks sweetened condensed milk chocolate taste
65 gr White cooking chocolate, melted
100 g Cream cheese
1 btr Eggs
30 g wheat flour
1. Mix together all ingredients 1 except flour and cocoa powder,
beat with mixer until thick and fluffy.
2. Stir the batter ingredients so 1 2, drain briefly.
Then pour the ingredients into a bowl. Then enter the cocoa powder
and flour. Mix well.
3. For the dough into 2 and set aside.
4. Cheese dough mixed so 1, beat briefly until well blended.
the dough into 2, then enter into pepping bag (plastic triangles).
5. Pour 1 portion chocolate dough into a round baking pan 18x20 cm. Flatten.
6. Spray a little at one part of the cheese mixture into chocolate mixture
to form large spots that circles the pans.
Give the distance from 1 spot to another spot.
7. Steam for 20 minutes. Steamer must have hot and steamy a lot.
Close the steamer should be coated cloth so that water does not
drip on the cake.
8. After 20 minutes, pour the remaining batter again brown,
smooth and spray again with a second cheese dough
by forming spots surrounding the pan.
9. Steam again for 20 minutes.
10. Prior to his appointment prick with a stick, to make sure the cake
11. Serve warm.
STEAMED BROWNIES CREAM CHEESE CONTENTS
6 eggs Eggs
225 g sugar
1 tablespoon Emulsifier
1 tsp Vanilla
125 g wheat flour, sifted and mixed with cocoa
50 g Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking powder
150 ml Vegetable oil
100 g chocolate bars, melted
Make cream cheese
200 g Cream cheese
50 g Butter
50 g fine sugar
50 g wheat flour
1 whole egg
1. Beat eggs, sugar, emulsifier and vanilla until fluffy.
2. Enter the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and stir well.
3. Enter vegetable oils and dark chocolate, and stir until blended.
4. Cream cheese: Beat cream cheese, butter, and flour until smooth.
Input 1 egg while on the beat until blended. Add powdered sugar
and stir well. set aside.
5. Pour half the brownie batter into the pan that has been spread
with margarine. Add cream cheese mixture then cover
with the remaining brownie batter. Steam until cooked.
6. Remove and serve.
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES STEAMED CONTENTS
200 g Butter
Peanut butter 150 g
300 g fine sugar
100 g Dark chocolate, melted
8 cloves Egg
100 g wheat flour
20 g corn flour
40 g Cocoa powder
1. Beat butter, peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
Enter the chocolate is melted, stir well.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beat again until blended.
3. Enter the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder and stir well.
4. Pour into a dough that has been coated paper basting with margarine
and bread, steamed for about 40 minutes or until done,
remove from heat. Chill.
200 g Flour proteins were
400 g fine sugar
8 cloves chicken eggs
300 cc Vegetable oil / cooking
60 g Cocoa powder, sifted
1 tablespoon Baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 tsp Vanilla
sckp chocolate bars, melted
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla. mixed into one.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until sugar dissolves and fluffy.
3. Enter the sifted flour mixture, stirring until blended.
4. Enter the cooking oil, mix again until blended.
5. Prepare a baking sheet that has been smeared with butter
and covered with baking paper.
6. Pour half the batter steam for 15 minutes or dry surface,
enter the liquid chocolate.
7. Pour back remaining batter, then steamed about 20 minutes until cooked.
8. Remove, cut and serve.