CONSOLIDATED CLUB ENTRY FORM GTCCC INTERCLUB COMPETITION 2010
1. Submission deadline is January 28, 2010
2. Provide a CD/DVD w ith images and a copy of this w orksheet to your GTCCC rep
3. Print & keep copy for your records.
4. eMail a copy of this w orksheet to jim cam firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:55pm on January 28, 2010
5. The w orksheet must consolidate all catagories and all makers - one w orksheet per club
6. For Colour or Monochrom e prints, w e w ould like to receive a digital copy - please see the tab, below 'Digital Print File Guidelines' for instructions
7. This w orksheet is formatted up to row 999 w hich is enough for 120 individuals. Please do not add or delete any row s; or alter the formatting in any w ay
8. From your individual entry w orksheets, select the (up to) 8 lines of individual data, from columns A::G row s 25-32 only
and copy that information to the clipboard
and paste that into the next available block of row s in this spreadsheet. Repeat for each individual.
9. Verify your copies and double-count your entires to ensure you have not dropped data
10. Please do not lock or change the format or layout of this spreadsheet in any w ay. Please do not alter or delete any of the formulas in the spreadsheet.
YOUR CLUB NAME: Club Nam e
YOUR CLUB CODE: Club Code-see Club Codes sheet
CLUB REP's NAME Rep Nam e Rep Phone #
CLUB REP's eMAIL: Rep eMail Rep Alt Phone #
CP Colour Prints
MP Monochrome Prints
PD Pictorial, digital
ND Nature, digital
Maker Code N to
# rev oke
Club rep w ill Entry Unique Im age # to include
Code assign) Category 01 to 08 Maker Nam e Title on WebSite
DM 08 ND 01 PETER PHOTOG MY AMAZING NATURE DIGITAL IMAGE N example entry
DM 08 CP 02 PETER PHOTOG MY AMAZING COLOUR PRINT Y example entry
Digital Print File Submission Guidelines
Because the majority of colour or monochrome prints likely begin as a digital file, the committee would appreciate receiving a dig
This is for inclusion in the competition's award presentation and for display on the GTCCC website.
In past years, we have obtained digital copies by photographing the prints one-by-one.
While this is possible, you can appreciate it is time consuming and the resultant image is not of as high a quality.
Therefore, providing us with a limited resolution file would be helpful.
Providing the image is OPTIONAL. However, if you do NOT provide an image, the club reserves the right to photograph your pr
or for presentation projection; therefore it is in your interest to provide the file as what you will provide will likely be of a higher q
can produce by photographing your print.
Please follow these guidelines.
1. The naming convention is the same as for Nature Digital (ND) and Pictorial Digital (PD) - simply use CP or MP as appropriate
2. Files must be JPG and should be in the sRGB colour space
3. While it is NOT a requirement of the rules, the image dimensions should be within the same 1024x1024 limitation as ND and
4. Instructions for producing such an image are included with your package
5. Your facsimile CP or MP file will NOT be judged, it is merely for display purposes
Thanks for your assistance and co-operation.
appreciate receiving a digital 'facsimilie' of the image.
ght to photograph your print for use on the website
will likely be of a higher quality than the club
CP or MP as appropriate
024 limitation as ND and PD
BEACH PC BE
BRAMPTON PG BR
CHINESE CANADIAN PS CC
COUNTRY IMAGES CC CI
DON MILLS CC DM
ETOBICOKE CC ET
GRANDRIVER IPS GR
HALTON HILLS CC HH
HAMILTON CC HC
HIGHLAND GLEN CC HG
LATOW PG LP
MISSISSAUGA CC MI
NORTH DURHAM PHOTOGRAPHER'S ASSOCIATION ND
OAKVILLE CC OA
OAKVILLE SENIORS CC OS
ORANGEVILLE CC OR
OSHAWA CC OC
PHOTO HISTORICAL SOCIETY PH
RICHMOND HILL CC RH
SCARBOROUGH CC SC
TORONTO CC TC
TORONTO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB TD
TORONTO FOCAL FORUM TF
TRILLIUM PC TP