ISTITUTO PROFESSIONALE DI STATO
PER I SERVIZI COMMERCIALI E TURISTICI
“ LUIGI EINAUDI”
Kurumlari- Zespol Szkol
nr 6- Polonia
Friesland College Escola Secundária
Technolyceum Olanda Vitorino Nemésio-
Seminario di disseminazione
progetto Comenius az. 1
“an on-line magazine for transversal policies”
8 Maggio 2007 - 9,30 - Palermo
• Involving students and teachers in a learning project
based on the usage of multimedial technologies within
the framework of the European programme
• Favouring the interaction with the local territory on the
basis of the topics to be discussed and the comparison
with different cultural realities.
• Favouring the process of integration for both students
and teachers into European community.
• Improving the ability to communicate in foreign
• An on-line magazine
• to get experience in the use of newspaper language and get
acquainted with the usage of multimedial technologies
• for transversal policies
• Pair Opportunity- Environment-Disability- Family- Youth
expectations- Voluntary service allowed the interaction with the
local territory and the comparison with other partners’ realities.
• in English language
• To give the opportunity to practice the language both for writing the
articles and as a means of communication with the partners,
THE IDEA BECOMES A
“Speculum “an-on line magazine for transversal policies.
in February 2004
we found out some partners on the net by e-mail contacts
and after discussing the idea as a coordinator country,
we applied for a Comenius action one project.
• Over a three years period we:
• edited the 6 issues of the magazine as we had
• We published them on-line since the first issue
• We organized 8 project-meetings in any country
of the partnership
• We moved 102 teachers and 92 students
• We presented the project to local newspapers
The Speculum Recipe
• Take a hospitable Italian coordinator
• add a good hearted Belgian partner,
• a sensible Dutch partner
• a wise Lithuanian partner
• a reliable Polish partner
• a thougthful Portuguese partner,
• a diligent Turkish partner.
• Mix with professionalism.
• Flavour with joy, friendship,warmth,
ardour,cheerfulness, love and a little piece of
• The result is: