GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
COMPANY LAW BOARD
3rdFloor, 'B'-Block, Paryavaran Bhawan,
C. G. O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
Dated ~f;-'\o .
With reference to CLB earlier tender notice dated 21.09.2010, due to restriction
of entry of the general public in C. G. O. Complex on the occasion of Common
Wealth Games, 2010, the said Tender Notice stands cancelled. A fresh tender notice
is being issued for Maruti 1000 Car (1999 Model) for uploading on CLB website.
Details of terms and conditions are enclosed as annexure.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DISPOSAL OF VEHICLES OF COMPANY LAW BOARD
Company Law Board, intends to dispose off one Maruti Car 1000 ( 1999 Model) No.
DL 1CH 1721 which is lying in front of State Bank of India (SBI) parking of Paryavaran
Bhawan, New Delhi.
The terms and conditions for the disposal of the vehicle are as follows:
1. The firm/ tenderer interested to purchase the vehicle may send their quotation in the
proforma given below alongwith earnest money of Rs.SOOO/ -only. In the form of DD
drawn in favour of Pav & Accounts Officer, Minis!!y of CorEorate Mfairs, New Delhi
in a sealed cover superscripted as quotation for old and condemned Maruti Car.
2. The quotation may be addressed to Under Secretary, Company Law Board, 3rdFloor,
'B' Block, Paryavaran-Bhawan, COO Complex, Lodhi Road, Nevv Delhi and sent so as to
reach on or before 11.00 a.m. on 1stNovember,20lO. The quotations will be opened on
the same day i.e. on 1stNovember, 2010 at 03.00E.m. in the presence of tenderers or their
representatives who wish to be present at that time.
3. The vehicle will be disposed off on ''as is where is basis".
4. The successful tenderer will have to remove the vehicle at his own expense
immediately if his quotation is accepted and after making the required payment.
5. The tenderer will have to attach an attested copy of Ration Card, Voter I-Card, PAN
Card and two recent passport size photographs duly attested.
6. The successful tenderer will be responsible for getting the registration certificate of
the vehicle in his name expeditiously. The Company Law Board, will not be responsible
for any lapse on the successfultenderer's part in this regard.
7. The tenderer will not be allowed to withdraw their quotations failing which their
earnest money ~ill be forfeited.
8. Quotations received after due date/ time and without earnest money will not be
9. The successful tenderer who takes possessionwould be responsible for the bona fide
use of the vehicles.
10. Employees of Company Law Board are not eligible to participate in this bid.
The Company Law Board rese~les the right to accept.qr reject, a,rIy all the
quotations without assigning any reason.
PROFORMA FOR QUOTATION FOR OLD AND CONDEMNED STAFF CAR
Type Vehicle No. Model No. Earnest Amount
money DD quoted
Maruti 1000 DL 1CH 1721 1999