?When client and xml web services communicate with each others, it's same like RPC
(Remote Procedure Call). When client have to call a method of xml web service client
uses a proxy objects this proxy object helps in calling the method. There are various
steps involved then communication is build. Same of these steps are as follows. You
can also say there are several phase when communication is to be created:
1) First of all client has to create an object you can say a proxy class on the
computers on which the client is on.
2) After creating it clients call a method on that proxy object.
3) The xml web services on client system serialized the method call by the client
and argument that is sent with soap and send this to xml web service over the
4) The infrastructure on which xml web services deserialized the SOAP message
after deserlizing its create an instance of xml web service. After that the method is call
with the argument on xml web service.
5) After that xml web services executes the methods and return the value if there is
out parameter. Then value is return.
6) The infrastructure serializes the value that is return and the out put paramts with
SOAP message and send this to client over the network.
7) Then the return value is deserializes on the client components and out put paramts
send to proxy objects.
8) Then the proxy object sends the return value and the output parameter to the
Visual studio dot net provides tool to build, display and publish your xml web
services using asp.net. Creating xml web services is similar to creating a com
(component object model). Xml web services provide specific functionality to client
applications over the web. Xml web services available for client application to use
over the internet.
To read more on Asp Net Interview Questions visit dotnetquestion.info
Learn more about Ado Net Dataset and Xml File Validation