Name: Inamullah Khan
H/No: F-4, University Campus, University of Peshawar. Peshawar
Mob. # 0345-3421961
Served as a Lecturer at department of Pharmacy, Gandhara
University, Peshawar from march 2004 to March 2006.
Joined currently the Pharmacy department, Peshawar University,
Peshawar since march 2006 to onwards.
Honors and Got the top 3rd Position in B. Pharm; at the Department of
Awards Pharmacy. University of Peshawar
Memberships Science Society, University of Peshawar
Service Activity Teaching and Research
1. Isolation, chemical and pharmacological investigations of
bioactive natural & synthetic Products
Brief Statement of 2. Microbial Transformation (microbial-catalyzed synthesis)
Research 3. Bioorganic and bioinorganic synthesis (aldimines, chalcones,
4. Structure- and ligand-based drug designing techniques in
1. Ahmad N, Adzu B, Inamullah K, Gilani A, Ihsan A, Ahmad B,
Antinociceptive and antipyrectic activities of Zizyphus
oxyphylla; Phytotherapy Research (impact factor: 1.14).
Accepted, (in press)
2. Muhammad Nisar, I. Khan, Bashir Ahmad, Ihsan Ali, Waqar
Ahmad, & Muhammad Iqbal Choudhary; Antifungal and
antibacterial activities of Taxus wallichiana Zucc; Journal of
Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry (impact factor:
3. M. Nisar, I. Khan, S.U. Simjee, A. H. Gilani, Obaidullah and
H. Perveen Anticonvulsant, analgesic and antipyretic activities
of Taxus wallichiana Zucc. Journal of Ethnopharmacology
y(impact factor: 1.625).
4. Khaliq A, Raza M, Itrat A. and I. Khan; In vitro antifungal and
antibacterial activities of Galium tricornutum subsp.
Longipedunculatum; Journal of enzyme inhibition and
medicinal chemistry (impact factor: 1.65)
5. M. Nisar, I. Khan, M.F. Ebad, H. Khan, IA Khan, M Qayum,
Fazl-ur-Rehman; Acetylcholinesterase and Butyrylcholines-
terase inhibitory activities of Berberis lycium; Journal of
enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry (impact factor: 1.65)
Research Grants Nil
Other Research or Nil