Chetan Bansal Cell:240-472-3293
11312 Evans Trail,apt#202 email@example.com
University of Maryland College Park, MD
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Expected December 2006
Maharaja Sayajirao University Baroda, INDIA
2 years Bachelors in Electronics Engineering with a GPA of 3.91/4.00 June 2004
• Received the ASPIRE undergraduate research scholarship of $1000 from the University of Maryland, College Park to
do research with Dr. Mario Dagenais on his project on biosensors (Fall’04)
• Received STUDENT AND TEACHER ACHIEVEMENT AND RECOGNITION (STAR) Award of US$2500 from
GENERAL ELECTRIC, USA in MAY 2002
• Secured 10th rank in the state of Gujarat, INDIA at the High School Graduating Exam conducted by the All India
Central Board of Secondary Education in 2002
• Quarter Finalist at the ALL ASIA BOURNVITA QUIZ CONTEST in 1998
• Electro-physics • Microelectronics • Power systems
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, University of Maryland College Park
Undergraduate Research assistant Fall 2004
• Working with Dr. Mario Dagenais from the ECE department on his research on biosensors.
• Programming using LABVIEW for interfacing of electronics equipments like Oscilloscopes etc
Satyam Webexchange Baroda, Gujarat, India
Marketing Executive Fall 2002
• Helped customers understand technical aspects of WEBSITES and marketing of websites made by SATYAM
Navrachana Higher Secondary School Baroda, Gujarat, India
Team Member Fall 2001 – Summer 2002
• Worked in a team of 3 to create software on HOTEL MANAGEMENT using C++ in high school.
Software could take care of all the activities of a multi-star hotel like reservation, billing etc.
Programming Languages: C, C ++.
Application packages: OFFICE 2000.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Senior Prefect in High School. (2001-2002)
• Member of the High School Soccer Team. (1998-2002)
• Winner of Inter School General Knowledge quizzes. (1998-2001)
• Member of the U-14 State Level Volleyball team for Baroda district. (1998)
MEMBERSHIP OF TECHNICAL ORGANISATION:
Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, INDIA.