VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN
NLE (VIDEO EDITING & VGA) CARDS
Tender No. VU/10-11/03/030
Virtual University of Pakistan is interested to procure the following NLE Video Editing & VGA
Cards from Tax registered Firms.
- MATROX RTX-2 LE 02 Units
- Nvidia GeForce GTX-480 02 Units
With One year comprehensive onsite replacement warranty
Interested parties will send their quote with all Govt. Taxes on the following terms and conditions /
- Late proposals will not be entertained. No telegraphic or faxed bid will be accepted.
- Please attach copies of NTN & GST Certificates
- Earnest money in the shape of pay order / Bank draft in favour of the Virtual University of
Pakistan, equal to Rs. 25,000/- (Refundable to the unsuccessful bidders) should be
attached with the proposal, (Cheques will not be accepted). Earnest money of successful
bidder will be retained till end of the contract.
- Only authorized dealer / distributor / reseller can participate in the tender.
- The bidder must submit an affidavit on Rs. 100 stamp paper that the firm/company is not
blacklisted from any Government / Semi-Government / Non-Government Organization.
- Rates will be valid for a period of 01 month from the opening of bid.
- Bidder will be bound to provide comprehensive onsite replacement warranty of 1 year from
the date of purchase of item(s).
- Bidder will be bound to provide the ordered items within 30 days from the issuance of
purchase order, in case of non-availability of items, bidder will arrange from alternative
source(s) without any responsibility of the University.
- Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity of
Goods specified in the Bill of Quantities at the time of award of contract. VU also reserves
the right to place the order on partial shipment basis.
- The items, which will be supplied, should conform to the standard specifications and free
from defects in all respects.
- The Payment will be made in accordance with SRO 660(I) 2007 on submission of GST
Invoice within 10 working days after delivery of ordered goods.
- GST should be exclusively / separately indicated in the bill/invoice.
In case of non-compliance of above requirements / details, proposal will not be considered for
Page 1 of 2
The rates alongwith above documents / information should reach the office of the Director
Finance, Virtual University of Pakistan, not later than 11:30am on March 30, 2011. Late proposals
will not be entertained. No telegraphic or faxed bid will be accepted. Bids will be opened at
12:00noon on the same date in the office of the Director Finance, Virtual University of Pakistan in
the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives.
Virtual University of Pakistan reserves the right to reject any tender without assigning any reason
or accept the whole or part of tender (as per PPRA rules)
Tender Notice is available at PPRA Website (www.ppra.org.pk) and university’s website.
VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN
M.A JINNAH CAMPUS, DEFENCE ROAD
OFF RAIWIND ROAD LAHORE
Phone No. 042-111-880-880, Ext. 285,175,333
Page 2 of 2