Automating the Process of Document Output
Don’t just print your documents; distribute them.
Square 9 PrintFree delivers a suite of tools for automating the design and distribution of your business
documents without altering your existing network infrastructure.
Easily create transactional and promotional variable content documents through the PrintFree Designer
and then print, fax, email or archive them to images as part of your own personally configured
• Automated Email or Fax Distribution
• Direct Archive to SmartSearch Document Management
• Distributed Printing over LAN or WAN
• Eliminate pre‐printed forms
quare 9 Pr
The Sq Product S
rintFree P Suite
an easy to use
Square 9 PrintFree is a e Windows ba ased
on that takes unformatted data and del
beautifullly designed documents to print, email, fax
e. Whether yo
or archive ou are produc cing direct mail,
transactio nts or transprromotional
documents, PrintFree makes your p ter,
print jobs fast
more flexxible and mucch less expens pre‐
sive. Using a p
designed template, inf formation froom virtually any
source inccluding ODBCC compliant d databases can n be
managed from document design to o delivery.
• R Reduce your c costs for printting by eliminating
pre‐printed forms and gree en bar paper
• D Distribute doccuments automatically thro ough
• Turn invoice p processing into advertising opportunitie es with TransPPromotional m messages
• Personalize do ocuments for improved customer comm munications
• C Conditionally iinclude graphhics or text through condit he data.
tions within th
• Easily add sma o your docum
art features to ng barcodes a
ments includin and charts
PrintFree is a modular program tha at allows users to purchasee only what thhey need to a address their document
driven proocesses. This modular design makes PrintFree both powerful and dable.
d easily afford
Easily creaate powerful direct mail applications an nd eliminate pre‐printed f forms with this easy to usee,
Windows based forms design tool.
• Fa amiliar Micro osoft Word‐likke interface.
• Visually drag a and drop data a and other ob bjects onto thhe page for quick and easyy print applicaation
cr IWYG (What Y You See Is What You Get) accuracy rem moves any gueess‐work or nneed
or special skills.
• W Wizards guide you through the creation of virtually any print application includ ding marketinng
etters, labels, shop signs, c
le coupons, post notices and a lot more.
tcards, invoices, delivery n
• Pe ersonalize yoour document ts by applying g conditional logic to form elements. Foor example, innsert
argeted messages to differ
ta rent audience es based on conditions in t the data.
• In ntegrate data from simple database ext ODBC data so
tracts (CSV), O ources or even ms.
n host system
• Virtually page through the d heck integrity
data file to ch y and accuracy.
• Design once an nd output to any full color r or monochro ome device inncluding ink‐jet and laser
• M Make changes s at any time wwithout wasting paper or t time.
Automate your document production workflow.
• Connect to any host via automated LPD/LPR or Hot Folder.
• Work with CSV and Line Printer files.
• Schedule automated ODBC queries.
• Apply flexible Routing to deliver documents to their point of need.
• Automatically email, fax or archive copies.
• Manage print jobs for full control.
PrintFree Image Writer
Automatically output to electronic archive.
• Faithfully and accurately transform
your print output to standard TIF or
• Create Text Searchable PDF’s.
• Automatically extract data to
populate archived document’s
meta‐data and indexes.
• Seamlessly archive to SmartSearch.
PrintFree Email & Fax Delivery
Deliver documents electronically.
• Extract email address or fax number from
the data or from table look‐up.
• Save costs, time and effort by delivering
documents electronically via email or fax.
• Conditionally print, email or fax according
to the data.
• Create instant marketing campaigns
delivered via email from your database.
• Attach data‐driven document as PDF or
PrintFree ODBC Driver
Print from any ODBC data source.
• Leverage the value of your data by
using it to power your customer
• Connect to and query any ODBC
• Automate the process with the
ODBC Query Scheduler.
PrintFree Bar Code Printing
Improve workflows and processes by using
• Print data as a machine‐readable
barcode for automation of
• Supports all major barcode formats
including Code 39, Code 39
extended and Code 128.
• Supports 2‐D barcodes such as
How Can You Automate Your Data Output
With Square 9 PrintFree?
• Inventory reports
General Printing • Distribution orders
• Marketing Letters Education
• Postcards • Progress reports
• Flyers • Report cards
• Personalized Brochures • Notices
• Invitations • Student IDs
• Shop Signs • Transcripts
• Price Lists Healthcare
• Clinic reports
Manufacturing • Admissions
• Work Orders • Insurance billing
• Packing Lists • Enrollment forms
• Production Reports
• Picking Slips Finance
• Deliver Notes • Checks
Transportation • Invoices
• Bills of Lading • Purchase orders
• Signed delivery tickets • Investment reports
• Shipping documents • Account updates
• Display SVGA 1024 x 786 Display or
System Requirements 129 Church Street
• CPU Intel Core Duo2, 2 GHz Processor New Haven, CT 06510
(3 GHz or above recommended) Tel: (203) 789‐0889
• Operating System Windows 2000, XP, www.square‐9.com
Windows 2003, Windows Vista
• Memory 1 GB RAM (2 GB or higher
• Disk Space 20 GB Hard Drive (free
space) minimum (50 GB recommended)