What is GreenTea ?
Himalaya's Green Tea is infused with the goodness of herbs and backed with stringent research. Green tea is the most consumed beverage in the world. Naturally grown in the pristine Himalayas, this particular Green tea is mild in flavor and contains no bitter aftertaste. It is formulated by Ayurvedic and naturopathic doctors. Its important anti-bacterial and anti-viral actions provide protection and reinstate fluid balance in gastro-intestinal infections. It is a powerful anti-oxidant that builds body's immunity and possesses anti-carcinogenic actions.
It promotes gastric secretion and promotes digestion, regularizes blood pressure, eases weight reduction and fights physical and mental fatigue. It also provides antioxidant protection to the body and is helpful in the cure of the common cold. It exerts a diuretic effect on the kidneys that is helpful in cardiac and renal problems. It also has a hepato-protective activity.
• As an antioxidant and as an adjuvant in cardiac ailments.
A cup of GreenTea twice daily. Dip the tea bag in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Add honey/sugar, if desired.
Camellia sinensis is rich in polyphenols that possess excellent free radical scavenging properties, and thus exhibit an antioxidant action.
• GreenTea relieves physical and mental fatigue.
• A potent anti-oxidant
• GreenTea promotes gastric secretion and aids digestion.
• GreenTea exerts a diuretic effect on the kidneys, which is beneficial in cardiac and renal problems. It also has a hepatoprotective activity.
• Normalizes blood pressure
• GreenTea facilitates weight reduction
• GreenTea fights physical and mental fatigue.
• GreenTea enhances the body's immunity and has anti-carcinogenic effects.