High Fidelity Wraparound Coach - Program Coordinator
Job ID 1065444
The Youth and Family Training Institute, located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, is a grant
funded initiative of OMHSAS in collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh and Western
Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). The
purpose of the Institute is to develop and implement High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) in the 67
counties of the Commonwealth of PA.
The High Fidelity Wraparound Coach will be responsible for working with the Program Director,
Youth and Family Training Institute to provide ongoing coaching to the HFW staff trainees as
they become credentialed and implement the HFW model in the counties where they work.
• Become a certified High Fidelity Wraparound coach.
• Provide regular onsite coaching for the HFW staff trainees and support via telephone
as they become credentialed and begin implementing HFW in their counties.
• Develop and facilitate a coaching partnership with select family and youth partners.
• Work with Youth and Family Training Institute (YFTI) Staff on evaluation and
continuous quality improvement methodology to assure the effectiveness of coaching.
• Implement the credentialing criteria and process for all HFW staff.
• Develop and implement additional training and education as needed.
• Maintain credentialing tracking sheets for all HFW staff.
• Participate in discussions with OMHSAS, MCO's, county leadership and other
stakeholders related to the overall coaching efforts.
• Participate in the Institute's strategic planning efforts and contribute to the overall
success of the Institute.
• Assist in partnering with researchers and evaluators to ensure studies that document
both fidelity and outcomes for each county.
• Maintain familiarity with Nationals Standards of High Fidelity Wraparound Training.
• Must be credentialed or in the process of being a credentialed as a High Fidelity
Wraparound Coach via National Standards.
• An advanced degree in behavioral health, social work, education, or a related field
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the area of
child/adolescent behavioral health or related human services field in developing,
implementing and providing staff development and/or community training utilizing adult
• A combination of education and experience will be considered.
• The ability and desire to utilize personal experience of parenting a child with mental
health issues preferred.
• Commitment to the full participation of youth/family in all areas of the development and
implementation of the High Fidelity Wraparound curriculum and coaching function.
• Proven ability to work with diverse groups in a culturally and linguistically competent
• Ability to be assertive and diplomatic, possess excellent listening skills and a good
sense of team process.
• Possess superior organizational skills.
Proven knowledge of the appropriate use of current technology to enhance the
• Ability to accomplish goals with self-sufficiency in a participatory culture, keeping
others appropriately informed while moving the work forward.
• Significant state-wide and occasional out-of-state travel required.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Ability to become a certified High Fidelity Wraparound Trainer.
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required.
• Act 33/34/73 Clearances required.
Interested applicants should apply on line (only) at UPMC.com. Apply at www.upmc.edu
by following these steps: click Careers at UPMC, click on the link to continue to search and
apply for openings. Select Advance Search and enter 1065444 in the Job Opening ID field.
Candidates must apply by Sunday, July 18, 2010.