DEME is a world leader in dredging, port construction, marine engineering and environmental projects. Our motivated team of
professionals is making tomorrow’s world a reality with an eye for the balance between economy and ecology. Do you have the same
vision and are you willing to work all around the world? Then come and join our team!
Electrician Hopper (TSHD), Cutter (SPCSD), Cutter (CSD)
As an electrician you can be deployed on a TSHD, SPCSD or CSD depending on your motivation and skills. You will be responsible for all
ship-board electrical installations. A ‘hands on’ mentality is required.
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electricity or electromechanics and proven experience in AC/DC,
frequency control and reading of plans. You will be tested on this prior to your interview
• Certificate of Competency (STCW 95) is an asset
• You can work independently and are willing to learn all technical aspects of the dredging process
• You speak English fluently
• Working away from home both in Belgium and in other countries is not a problem for you
What we offer
A fascinating career in an international environment on board an ever-growing fleet of dredging ships. You will have numerous
career development opportunities. Your on-board career will be backed up by additional ship-board and shore-based training
courses. Apart from a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits, we offer attractive terms and conditions for expatriate
employees within a strong and flourishing world-scale contracting group.
Interested? Apply for this job by completing our Online Application Form on www.deme.be .