Job Title: Marketing Manager, Sr II Private Banking/Wealth Mgmt
Schedule: Full Time Regular
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date: Jan. 9, 2009
Bank of the West seeks a dynamic and experienced Sr. Marketing Manager – Private
Banking/Wealth Management to design, develop and implement effective marketing
programs strategies that will drive growth for our Private Banking/Wealth Management
segment. The Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for partnering with Wealth
Management Division Sales and Product Management team to develop marketing plans
to acquiring new customers and growing revenue from existing customers.
Over the past 130 years, Bank of the West has grown to be an industry leader in the
financial services arena, providing outstanding service and relationship banking. With a
rich history and exciting future, our employees come from backgrounds as varied as the
banking products and services we offer. The diverse perspectives they bring help ensure
that we remain innovative as we deliver unparalleled and award winning customer
In this Sr. Marketing role, you will:
• Develop and implement marketing strategy to position Bank of the West Wealth
Management, to for acquiring new Private Banking/Wealth Management customers and
growing revenues from existing customer relationships.
• Deliver programs within targeted budget.
• Work with product expansion, segmentation, analytics and finance teams to optimize
and analyze profitability of channels.
• Improve customer retention through custom er marketing initiatives for Private
Banking/Wealth Management utilizing all channels direct mail, collateral and other
• Identify customer behavioral data in order to enhance contact and execute management
strategies using multiple direct response channels. Direct market research, including
competitive analysis and market intelligence gathering to support marketing programs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
• 10 plus years experience in marketing with experience in financial services –
specifically – Private Banking/Wealth Management
• Proven experience interfacing and presenting to senior management
• Ability to write and develop communications strategies to business partners
• Experience with developing and managing marketing budget
• Masters Degree
• Certification or degree in marketing or related function or equivalent combination of
training and experience
Bank of the West and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers.
It is our policy to recruit, advertise, employ, promote, transfer, discipline, and discharge
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, sex, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Bank of the West
Marketing, Commercial Banking
f: 415 .393.4563