More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/453103/
Marketing Research Essentials with SPSS, 6th Edition
Description: Real-World Orientation. Throughout the text, Cases, Chapter-Opening Vignettes, Marketing
Research War Stories, and Ethical Dilemmas connect the materials to the real world of marketing
research, as its practiced in todays top firms.
- Focus on the research user - continues to present marketing research through the eyes of a
manager using, or purchasing marketing research information.
- Chapter-Opening Vignettes discuss prominent companies/products.
- Marketing Research Across the Organization features present a series of questions and scenarios
that require students to consider the impact of marketing research on basic business activities
related to finance, production, human resources, and so forth.
- Real-life Ethical Dilemmas - such as protecting the anonymity of children online and allowing
researchers to interview children at school for cash.
- Marketing research War Stories - short, amusing anecdotes about the trials and tribulations of
conducting marketing research.
- SPSS Exercises - at the end of the quantitative chapters give students easy to follow, hands-on
experience with this professional level statistical package.
- The latest version of SPSS is included in every new copy of the text.
- Perseus WebResearcher - a tool (an optional component) for Internet survey creation and the
ability to host surveys created on the Perseus website.
Contents: Chapter 1 - - - The Role of Marketing Research in Management Decision Making .
Chapter 1 - - Appendix A - Careers in Marketing Research .
Chapter 1 - - Appendix B - Marketing Research Ethics .
Chapter 2 - - Problem Definition, Exploratory Research, and the Research Process .
Chapter 3 - - Secondary Data and Databases .
Chapter 4 - - Qualitative Research .
Chapter 5 - - Survey Research .
Chapter 6 - - Primary Data Collection: Observation .
Chapter 7 - - Primary Data Collection: Experimentation .
Chapter 8 - - The Concept of Measurement and Attitude Scales .
Chapter 9 - - Questionnaire Design .
Chapter 10 - - Basic Sampling Issues .
Chapter 11 - - Sample Size Determination .
Chapter 12 - - Data Processing, Fundamental Data Analysis, and the Statistical Testing of
Chapter 13 - - Bivariate Correlation and Regression .
Chapter 14 - - Communicating the Research Results and Managing Marketing Research .
Appendix 1 - Statistical Tables
Ordering: Order Online - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/453103/
Order by Fax - using the form below
Order by Post - print the order form below and sent to
Research and Markets,
Page 1 of 2
Fax Order Form
To place an order via fax simply print this form, fill in the information below and fax the completed form to 646-607-
1907 (from USA) or +353-1-481-1716 (from Rest of World). If you have any questions please visit
Please verify that the product information is correct.
Product Name: Marketing Research Essentials with SPSS, 6th Edition
Web Address: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/453103/
Office Code: OC8HOLSOLUQVW
Please select the product format and quantity you require:
Hard Copy: EURO €147.00 + Euro €25.00 Shipping/Handling
Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS
Title: Mr Mrs Dr Miss Ms Prof
First Name: Last Name:
Email Address: *
Postal / Zip Code:
* Please refrain from using free email accounts when ordering (e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL)
Page 2 of 2
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Pay by credit card: American Express
(for Diners Club only)
Pay by check: Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
Pay by wire transfer:
Account number 833 130 83
Sort code 98-53-30
Swift code ULSBIE2D
IBAN number IE78ULSB98533083313083
Bank Address Ulster Bank,
27-35 Main Street,
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 - From USA
+353 1 481 1716 or +353 1 653 1571 - From Rest of World