DEBTORS The Debtor's system is comprehensive and very easy to use. The system
provides a basic system and a number of optional features which can be used
only if required.
Main Features • Fully integrated with the Stock, Customer Order Entry Systems and
The system includes full on-line help facilities and full on-line search
• On-line enquiries are available on account details, transactions on file,
sales history etc.
The on-line inquiry provides for messages to be loaded eg. for
recording sundry information such as telephone calls etc. On-line
enquiries are fully integrated to other systems such as the Customer
• Both 'balance carried forward', 'open item' or mixed debtors systems
• Various options are available for account number formats.
• The system allows for multiple delivery addresses, group accounts,
corporate statement accounts, etc.
• Outstanding balances can be aged up to 180 + days to allow for long
credit terms granted in some industries.
• The system allows details of post-dated cheques or accepted bills to be
captured and stored on a post dated cheque file.
When the cheques are due for presentation a schedule of cheques due
is printed and the customer's account is automatically debited. Details
of post-dated cheques held may be printed on the monthly statement if
• The system accounts in local currency, but records foreign currency
for invoiced sales etc.
• The system is capable of raising interest charges on overdue accounts.
• Statements may be produced to customer specified formats. One of
the formats allows a section detailing Post Dated Cheques or Bills held
for presentation on due date. Corporate statements are provided for.
Statements may be printed at any time.
• Comprehensive sales analysis reporting is available.
• A Customer Turnover and Profitability Statistics facility is provided.
This facility records summary sales totals by customer and optionally by
product range, customer branch or rep code. Statistics may be kept for
as many years as required.
• The system will optionally control and report on inter-branch
• Transaction history may be kept for as long as required.
• The system provides an optional General Ledger/Cash Book Interface
to provide automatic posting of Debtor movements to the General
• Electronic Data Interchange facilities are provided.
• The system provides optional internet access to allow your customers
fully controlled access to their current balances, statements,
transactions inquiries etc
Inquiries • Customer Inquiry - both fixed and financial details, with access to all
• Transaction Inquiry
• Post Dated Cheque Inquiry
• Sales and Profitability History Inquiry
• Customer Search Inquiry
All inquiries may optionally be accessed directly by customers via the internet.
Reports Debtors Master File Reporting
• Age Analysis Report
• Master File Full Listing
• Master File Brief Listing
• Name and Address Cross Reference Listing
• Due/Overdue Payment - Aged by Debtor
• Debtors Cash Flow Forecast - Aged by Debtor
Debtor Master/Transaction File Reporting
• Statement Print
• Open Item Transaction Status Report (Various sequences available)
• Cash Flow Analysis Report
• Credit Note Listing
• Tax Free Invoice Listing
• - Selected Record Type Listing
Debtors Master Delivery Address
• Delivery Address Master Listing
• Representative Call Listing
• Labels per delivery address
Debtors Turnover Statistics
• Sales Analysis Report - Current Month
• Customer Sales History Statistics
(Month and YTD-This year and last year)
• Customer Sales History Report
(Sales for Quarter-This year/Last year/Variance)
• Customer Sales History - Sales by Month
(Sales for each month-This year vs Last year)
• Turnover Statistics Report
• Customer Sales Analysis Report
(MTD/YTD Sales by Customer vs Budget)
Debtors Transaction File
• Daily Transaction File Listing
• Master Transaction File Listing
(By transaction type or account number sequence)
Post Dated Cheque Reporting
• Post Dated Cheque Listing
(All Records, Unrepresented cheques only or Overdue unrepresented
• P.D.C. Due Date/Expunged Print
Sales Analysis Sales Analysis Reporting derives from information input to the Invoicing and
and Debtors System. It analyses only invoiced sales. Note that analysis of orders is
Profitability available from the customer order system.
Reporting • Two Year Sales and Profitability Report
This report summarises sales for the month and year to date by individual
product and by product category. It records total sales, budgeted sales and
variances. The report is available for sales by product and sales by
customer. Optionally it may be produced by any combination of customer,
delivery address, rep, area, product group.
• Sales Analysis by Customer
This provides sales-totals by customer for each month of the current year
with comparative figures from the previous year.
• Sales Analysis by Representative
This report uses the same format as the Customer Analysis
Reports • Sales Report. It is arranged in sequence of product within agent within
area. Area, agent and products sub-totals are provided
• Sales Analysis by Product - This report is produced by product. It details all
invoiced sales for the period by area and customer
• Sales Profitability Report - This report analyses sales versus cost for the
period. It is available in either customer or product sequence. It details for
each invoice sales value, cost of production, gross profit contribution and
gross profit percentage.
• Agents Monthly Commission Reports - This report is used both as a
commission report and the Agents statement of commission earned. It lists
all invoices by agent, calculates and totals commission payable per agent
• VAT Summary Report - This report lists all invoices on which VAT is
payable. It also produces a VAT summary and non-VAT sales in the format
required by the Receiver of Revenue
• Royalty Analysis Report - This report details all sales on which royalties are
payable and calculates the royalty amount. It is sequenced by royalty
agreement number, product, customer
CONTACT DETAILS Macro Millennium Solutions (Pty) Ltd
7 Rozenhof Office Court
20 Kloof Street
Contact: Anthea van Breemen or Chris Strachan
Phone: +27 21 426-2782
Fax: +27 21 4261380