Learning Center
Plans & pricing Sign in
Sign Out

Amended Returns


									Amended Returns

Business Privilege Tax, Net Profits Tax, Use & Occupancy Tax Returns
There is no special amended return. When filing an amended Business Privilege, Net
Profits, or Use & Occupancy Tax return, clearly mark at the top of Page 1 of the return
that it is an “Amended Return”. Mail to the same address as the original return.

School Income Tax, Annual Wage Tax Reconciliation and Earnings Tax
Reconciliation Returns
Each of these returns has a box on the front of the return to indicate that it is an amended
return. Place a check mark in that box and mail to the address indicated on the
instructions to the return.

All of the above tax returns can be downloaded from this internet site.

To top