9 MPEG to FLV Tips: help you to convert MPEG\MPG to FLV more easily
Reading enriches the mind. First, popularize some basic commonsensible knowledge of MPEG and FLV. MPEG (pronounced M-peg), which stands for Moving Picture Experts Group, is the name of a family of standards used for coding audio-visual information (e.g., movies, video, music) in a digital compressed format. FLV, which needs no explanation, is the main format of the network videos and becomes more and more POP with the development of a variety of video sharing websites in recent years. Correspondingly, the demand of converting MPEG\MPG to FLV becomes more and more serious. Some people want to share their VCD, SVCD, CD files which in MPEG\MPG format on the net, so they have to convert MPEG to FLV, But they don't have any familiar MPEG to FLV converter even don't know how. Actually, Converting MPEG\MPG to FLV is not as difficulty as you think, Cause many MPEG to FLV converters now are automatic, you just load MPEG \MPG files and set the output is FLV, Everything will be fixed. Write this article just because I want share some MPEG to FLV tips I gained to help others to convert MPEG\MPG to FLV more easily and perfectly. Today I will take a well known flash conversion tool—wondershare video to flash encoder for instance to explain the detailed tips on converting MPEG to FLV. name size Supported OS Input format Wondershare video to flash encoder 6.47M Windows 2000/ 2003/ XP/ Vista 32bit WMV,ASF,FLV,MP4,3GP,MOV,AVI,MPEG, MPG,DAT,RM,RMVB,MTS,M2TS,TP,TRP(HD video) FLV,SWF,Application(.EXE),Screen saver(.SCR) http://www.flash-on-tv.com/video-to-flash. html
Output format Download URL
After you install and run the Wondershare video to flash encoder, Let’s begin to learn the MPEG to FLV Tips: 1.Batch conversion: Some users may have many MPEG files waiting for conversion, If convert them one by one, it will be very fussy and a waste of time. So you’d better use its batch conversion function to batch convert target MPEG files to FLV in one time. 2. Application(.EXE): Some users may have no idea of application(.EXE). Actually, if u convert your MPEG files to EXE, you will find the EXE files are very convenient, cause you can open it all the time without any player or application. 3. Screen saver(.SCR): This needs no explanation. If you like you can convert your favorite portion of MPEG file to .SCR for your screen saver. COOL. 4. Merge video files: you can merge multiple MPEG files into one at a time and then convert it to FLV.
5. Crop video: You can resize the video by selecting various video aspect ratios including 16:9, 4:3 and full screen etc. This function will help you to crop the black edge of some MPEG files As shown below:
6. Trim video You can set the "start time" and "end time" or drag the time axes to trim the MPEG video to get your want.
7. Adjust video effect You can adjust the brightness, contrast, Saturation etc. to get a special effect.
8. When you want to convert MPEG to SWF, Make your own flash by flash player templates, watermark, etc. Choose your lovely flash player from 12 beautiful Flash player templates. You can add image, text, hyperlink as watermark on your output flash to cast onto blog, personal space, or websites. Many of our users add text hyperlink into flash to promote their websites, blogs, etc.
9. Media setting: you can set the video parameter(Resolution, Frame rate, Bit rate) and audio parameter(Sample rate, channel, Bit rate) to decide the output files’ size and definition.
Read up to here, do you itch to have a go? Just try it and I know you will not only convert MPEG\MPG to FLV but custom your own flash video from MPEG\MPG files with these tips. And then sharing your VCD, SVCD, CD files on the net favorably.