Overview of the Tagged.com Sign-up Process - June 2009
This document outlines the key steps in the Tagged sign-up process, including creating an account and inviting friends to join in the social networking experience. In this illustrated example, Susan first registers and then invites her friend James to join her on Tagged. 1) Susan visits www.tagged.com and starts the sign-up process.
2) Susan confirms her e-mail address using a code that Tagged sends to her e-mail account.
3a) Susan uses the Windows Live address book service to find friends from her contact book who are already members on Tagged.
3b) Susan completes the contact import step by entering her password on the Windows Live ID service.
4a) Susan selects contacts to invite to Tagged. She also selects Tags photos to send with her invitations.
4b) Since Susan left all of her contacts checked, Tagged displays a warning asking her to confirm the intent to send photo invitations to all contacts. She clicks OK to send the invitations.
5) Susan adds a profile photo.
6) Susan views offers from Tagged advertisers.
7) Susan is fully registered at Tagged.com and starts using the features of the social networking web site.
8) One of Susan's contacts, James, receives an e-mail invitation from Susan.
9) James clicks through on the e-mail and starts the Tagged sign-up process
10) James finishes signing up for Tagged. He sees the alert icon that indicates a message is waiting for him. He clicks the link to view the Tagged Messages Inbox.
12) James clicks on the message from Susan, revealing the photos, as well as instructions for getting started on Tagged. By using the Tags feature, James can send photo icons quickly and easily to all of his friends within the social networking web site.
13) James visits the Tags feature and starts sending Tags photos to friends.
14) James checks his email. Tagged has sent him tips for getting started with the web site.
15) James has also received an e-mail notification about the welcome message from Susan. It contains thumbnails of the photos that she sent with the invitation.