WONDERS OF HONEY
Have you ever wondered what valuable jewels are stored in your kitchen shelves? So, with lots of herbs
and spices and tits and bits cluttering in the kitchen basket, I have picked a small bottle of honey for you.
This golden yellow liquid is not something that can be neglected so easily from your daily routine. From
“Dadima ke nuskhe” to the modern day tips for beautifying yourself, this honeylicious honey has its
upper hand everywhere.
DEFINITION OF HONEY
HONEY is the man’s oldest sweetener, natural curator, nature- given sugar . This liquid is produces by
the honeybees from the nectar of the plants.
USES OF HONEY
1. HONEY AS AN ENERGY BOOSTER: Honey is responsible for boosting energy, stamina and reduce
2. HONEY STRENGTHENS IMMUNITY: It contains some added vitamins and minerals which helps
the body to fight against infections and increase the immunity of the person.
3. HONEY FIGHTS CHOLESTEROL: The anti-oxidants in honey are cholesterol fighter and have the
potential to protect against heart diseases.
4. HONEY ENHANCES VITAMIN A: Vitamin A is the nutrient that fosters better eyesight.
5. HONEY IMPROVES BLOOD FLOW: Being rich in glucose, honey also improves the blood flow
through the fortification of blood’s formation. Energy in the bloodstream is provided by the
glucose which is distributed all over the body .
6. HONEY FOR BEAUTY: Honey is a natural anti- ageing and healing agent. It contains anti- oxidants
and flavonoids that function as anti- bacterial agents.