DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES
Date :- 1.12..2010
Tender. No. 5,6,8,9,10 11,13,14,16,17,22 /Drugs & Medicine/ Lab.Material /Hospital
Instruments & Equipments/ Insecticides/2010
1. Director of Health Services, Mumbai on behalf of Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai
invites tenders in two envelope system from the Manufacturers/Authorised Agents for the
purchase of following items, which are not on D.M.E.R. Rate Contract, for the use in Govt.
Hospitals and Health Institutions. The Advertise is also being published in Maharashtra Govt.
Gazettee Suppliment - II.
Tende period of Pre-Bid Bid Bid
r Sale of Confe- Submi Openin
No. Bid rence - g
5. Instruments & equipments for Super Sp.
Nashik & Amravati
6. Instruments & equipments for Phy
- 7 Items
8. Medical Instruments & equipments
(Cardiac & Mental Hosp. - 6 items)
9. Medical Instruments & equipments for
Super Sp.. Nashik & Amravati - 13 Items 24.12.1
10. Medical Instrument & equipments for 3.12.10 on or 0
Super Sp. + FW + DHO - 8 items, to before at
23.12.10 13.00 14.00
11. Medical Instruments & equipments for 14.30
Super Sp. + Mental Hospital - 4 items hrs
13. Medical Instruments & equipments, Lab.
Materials, Chemicals & Kit - 7 items
14. Lab. Materials & Lab.Accessories - 14
16. Lab. Disposables - 6 items
17. Lab. Instruments - 3 items
22. Purchase of Medical Abortion
Kit/Parenteral Iron etc.,
2. For detailed information, the Manufactures/Authorised Agents interested in bidding may
visit the website http://maha-arogya.gov.in & http://maharashtra.gov.in
3. The venders should bring an application on the letter head, mentioning in the
application person authorised to purchase tender document & the same will be available on
the following address on 3.12.2010 to 23.12.2010 during office hours (10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs)
on payment of tender document fee (non refundable) Rs. 2000/- by demand draft drawn in
favour of "Director of Health Services, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai.
4. Bidder also can download the tender document published on website
http://maha-arogya.gov.in & http://maharashtra.gov.in and should submit alongwith tender
document fee of Rs. 2,000/- in the form of non refundable demand draft drawn in favour of
"Director of Health Services, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai.
5. Tenders in sealed envelopes with refrence to the tender on each envelope clearly
mentioned will be accepted by Jt. Director (Procurement Cell) Arogya Bhavan, 1st Floor,
St. Georges Hospital, Compound, Near C.ST. Station, Mumbai - 400 001 on or before
24.12.2010 upto 13.00 hrs.
6. The Director of Health Services reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity
to be purchased and also reserves the right to cancel all the tenders without giving any
Jt. Director of Health Services
(Procurement Cell) Mumbai.
Contacts - Ph. 022 - 22651026/22631831
- Fax 022 - 22625799
- e-mail - email@example.com