Dewline Doings by gjjur4356

VIEWS: 107 PAGES: 42

									                     DEWLine Doings
                    (June 2006 through October 2007)
                   Editor: Teri Dykes –
                            Reporters: All of you

Editor’s Message: Time flies with age and experience. We learn to
let go of the things that used to annoy us as youngsters. We are now
able to appreciate those little moments for the treasures they really
are. The things in life that matter are those things that give us the
greatest pleasure - family and loved ones.
   My thoughts are with all of you who have made such an impact on
my life. Thank you for continuing to make me a part of your lives and
for sharing yourselves so generously with other ‘family’ members. –
Teri ۩

● John Hallier – A story of 2 generations ‘on the line’
   I served a brief tour of duty on the 'Line in the early 1970s, first as
a switchboard operator at Dye Main Upper Camp, then followed by a
stint as Autolog Control Officer at Dye Main Lower Camp. Viewed at
the time as a "get rich quick" scheme, I later wondered if I was really
searching for my Father's footprints. My Father spent over 15 years
on the DEWLine in an assortment of tasks, the last being
Superintendent DEWEast EWS circa 1972.
   Most of my personal DEWLine memories are as a boy growing up
with a Father who's work took him to distant places. My Father was a
prolific writer who's words never failed to enlighten and entertain.
One of his more interesting tales had to do with the installation of an
in-ground swimming pool at Pin-2 (Cape Young, NWT as it then
was....) in the mid-1960s if I recall correctly.
   Apparently Pin-2 had a surplus auxiliary flexible fuel storage
bladder that had either been damaged or was no longer serviceable
as originally intended. An alternative use was instituted with a
substantial hole prepared well into the perma-frost that was located
adjacent to one of the A-trains. After some cosmetic surgery had
been performed on the bladder, it was carefully laid into the hole as
an impervious liner defining the shape of a large, rectangular
swimming pool.
   I believe I was on the threshold of my teenage years, and found
Dad's recollection of the event to be another example of a fascinating
anecdote taking place at this almost mystical place somewhere I'd
likely never visit.
   As a matter of fact, visiting this swimming pool at PIN-2 became an
obsession of mine during the summer of 1968 when I finally arrived
at the beachhead at Cape Young. I had become a member of the
crew of U.S.N.S. Pinnebog; one of three World War II vintage
Auxiliary-Oil-Gas ("AOG") light tankers that supplied the coastal
DEWLine sites with their petroleum, oil and lubrication ("POL")
   Although the DEWLine sites themselves were strictly off limits for
all members of the crew at all times, wild horses could not have kept
me away from verifying with my own eyes the existence of the most
northerly located recreational swimming hole in the free world. I was
one of three Ordinary Seamen aboard the vessel, and one of our
tasks was to run the discharge hoses ashore in preparation for
pumping, and we would ordinarily have three to four hours on shore
until that operation was complete.
   It proved to be an ideal opportunity for an Able Seaman and myself
to wander off on a lightly veiled mission of discovery that ultimately
found us in the shadow of the radome. It wasn't long before our
presence was discovered, and once proper introductions had been
made, my shipmate and I were invited inside where we were then
entertained in the site's bar which had been conveniently opened in
honor of the occasion.
   Please feel free to share this story as you see fit and I would
appreciate you posting the attached j-peg images for all to see and in
memory of my beloved Father, Jay Hallier, deceased.
   In closing, I thank you in advance for your attention to the
foregoing, and wish you every success in maintaining this fabulous
website and link to an important past.
Kindest regards,
John Hallier
(Photos courtesy of John Hallier) ۩

● Shirley Bowles – Life after the DEWLine
  Shirley spent some time in the Alaska Sector of the DEWLine in her
capacity as Air Force Monitor. Here is a picture that Norma Monroe-
Smith sent of Captain Shirley in her civies with Norma Monroe in her

  And here is Major Shirley with President Clinton in 1999.

  Thanks for keeping in touch with us, Shirley. It is fun trying to
picture ex-Dewliners in any capacity other than as Dewliners.
  David Baker says: “Congratulations, Shirley on the opportunity to
meet Bill Clinton and more importantly on your decision to become a
teacher.” ۩

● Stacey Fritz – Adventuresome Grad Student
  In Oct ’06, Stacey Fritz writes: “I am a grad student at the
University of Alaska, Fairbanks. I am working on my Ph.D. in Cultural
anthropology and studying the social and environmental impacts of
the western sector of the DEWLine. I am very much looking forward
to “Voices from the Coldest War” and Larry Wilson’s web-site has
been a huge resource to me for several years – thank you for the
great site, Larry.”
  “I’m writing because I am hoping to arrange interviews with some
retired Dewliners who currently live in Texas or the surrounding
regions who would be interested. I would like to compile email
addresses for people who worked in Alaska and Western Canada and
send a group message/request.”
  “Although the central focus of my research project will be
narratives of native Arctic residents about the DEWLine, I am hoping
to interview southern Dewliners before doing the fieldwork.”
  “My husband and I are living in Texas (Galveston Bay) for 2-years
as we prepare a sailboat that we plan to sail along the western half
of the line.”
  “I would greatly appreciate it if any of you have time to let me
know if anyone in these regions would be interested in talking with
me. I would be able to visit them at their convenience. I’m interested
in general reflections on the DEWLine, personal experiences,
relationships with Native residents, thoughts on environmental
impacts of the stations, aspects of DEWLine history which should be
explored, etc. I feel that the group email would cast a pretty wide net
and a good place to start.”
  “There is a summary of my project on my student web page at:
tml, and if you are interested, I would be happy to forward my
research proposal or any other information to you.”
  “Thank you. Stacey Fritz, Dept. of Anthropology, Institute of Arctic
Biology Regional Resilience & Adaptation Program, University of
Alaska Fairbanks. Permanent Address: PO Box 84997, Fairbanks, AK
99708. (907) 457-5230. Temporary Address Feb ’06 to ’08 PO Box
5552, San Leon, TX 77539, Home (281) 559-1598, Cell (832) 633-

Larry Wilson replies: “Here is another possible source, the YAHOO
DEWLiner Group at: As
far as using material found on my web site goes, if I have given
credit to a contributor, I ask that you do the same. Where no credit is
given, credit the web page as where the material was found. Good
luck with your project.” ۩

● Howie Sweat – Address change sent July 06:
  Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to let you know about our new e-
mail address change. From now on it will be as follows:
Thanks. Howell Sweat. ۩

● Ed Gibson - Wrote from Australia in July 06:
   I thoroughly enjoy the DEWLine Doings. One article from the last
issue was from a Julius Trampe, whom I worked with at PIN-M
back in 1957. It's not often we hear from the military people who
were assigned to the line. I tried to email him at
but got an immediate message back saying it was an illegal address,
whatever that means. Is this the address that you have? Appreciate
any help with this. Best Regards, Ed Gibson, Hervey Bay, Australia ۩

● James Kizak - Address change sent July 06
   Everyone: I have changed my e-mail address as follows: Note only one "K". This is a DSL service.
I will keep the other one open for a while before deleting.
   Also: More DVDs of the DEWLine available
(Sep 06) I have three DVDs ready plus one pending. I will wait a bit
longer for more Sonde people pictures. Two of them are from Ron
Blessin and they are very good.
   Jan 07 James sent: “The last DEWLine DVD will be going out
entitled “DAC Iceberg Hunt” by Terry Wambolt & Randy Hardin. Since
I have run out of DEWLine material, this will be the last one – unless
someone finds something in the closet or garage they want to have
done. JJK ۩

● Mark Wolverton – Writing a DEWLine Feature
  I'm a freelance writer currently working on a feature about the
history of the DEWLine for American Heritage of Invention &
Technology magazine. I'm looking for DEWLine veterans to interview
for my article, and after coming across your web site and online
newsletter, I would like to request assistance in locating people who
would like to tell me their stories.
  If you could provide me with names and contact info of DEWliners
you think might be willing to help me (or, alternatively, put the word
out on the grapevine and have interested parties contact me), I'd be
most grateful. I think the DEWLine is a fascinating bit of history that's
been all but forgotten and I'm hoping that my article will help to
rectify that a bit.
  Thank you very much. Respectfully, Mark Wolverton
Freelance Science Writer
( ۩

● Danny Brech – Family update (July 06)
  My son, Dallas, and I get to do some trout fishing occasionally. We
also went down to AR to pick up a male Great Dane puppy. This pup
has a 1/2 brother that at 18 months weighed 185 lbs! It is hoped
that with his bloodlines, my “Pup” will be able to father puppies that
we can ask up to $1000 per puppy for! Our plans are to have 5
females and with our new sire and a solid black one we already have,
that in a year or two we can be getting 45 to 50 pups a year.
  Dorothy is working on her Doctorate degree. She will be able to
teach at the college level. We are hoping that I'll be able to finally
quit driving and turn my hand to raising dogs and enjoy life!
  My "baby" Dallas is now 6' tall weighs about 240 and benches 300
lbs. Last month he won 1st place in a dance competition in Wichita,
KS. He is doing the waltz and came in 2nd in the California swing. My
starting varsity football player (starts at offensive guard AND
defensive tackle) is also dancing with the stars in ballroom dancing!
And – he is now a graduate!
  Well that briefly updates us for now. Danny. ۩

● David Baker – On Vacation
   David Baker and wife Eva were in Sequim, Washington for 2 weeks
in August, 2006. They were able to stop by Whidbey Island so Teri
could meet Eva and reminisce about the DEWLine. They stayed with
David’s Dad and his wife and checked in on David’s mom who lives in
Port Angeles.
   In the mean time, David and Eva are still in good old Wasilla. They,
like most of us are doing the “Same-old - Same-old” of life.

(David, Teri & Eva – Aug 06)

(David, Amber & Teri – Aug 06)

  David and Eva were up to attending a farmer’s market in
Coupeville during their visit with Teri and Amber, The Princess of the
World. There was fiddle playing, booths of produce, crafts and
streets full of people. It was a good thing David is so tall and was
wearing the “mile-away” coat so Teri and Eva could follow him
through the crowd. David reminisced about his fiddle playing days
while we had a great time grazing the food court. Eva also brought
out the family photo album so Teri could put faces to names and
stories. There were also some great pictures of the house and
grounds that showed the love and care this couple has expended to
make a great home for the entire family.
  Thanks for the wonderful visit, David and Eva! ۩

● Joe Gulyes – Flying the Line
   Hello - I stumbled across this web-site and was absolutely
enthralled with all the information and anecdotes. I have a few of my
own to share after some 40+years of aviation, part of it on the
   I can now recall ‘fondly’, some of the experiences of flying for
Nordair into most of the sites, from Bar Main, to Dye Main, at least to
those that had enough runway length to accommodate a DC-3.
   Probably the most memorable location was located at Res-X-1,
2500 feet of undulating gravel, commencing at the edge of the cliff.
It was like landing on an aircraft carrier but with no tail hook! An
inspirational view of a wrecked USAF aircraft decorated the cliff face
on final approach. It had been bulldozed off the strip a few years
before I got there. It was a testament to crazy pilots everywhere.
   Unfortunately, our tours of up to 3-4 weeks, and being on a
constant 'go' schedule did not allow us to really establish any strong
friendships with the 'lifers'. It did give us an opportunity to participate
in some of the practical jokes on the newcomers, though.
   One joke in particular was at Fox Main, in 1961. My friend Capt.
Frank Pickles (previously an undertaker!), and I boarded the old DC-
3, CF-IQD, and waited for 3 or 4 techs to show up for outward
transfer to an I-site in the CAM sector.
   As we waited on the aircraft seated in the passenger seats, clad in
the parkas and freezing, they finally arrived. We just sat there
complaining about the pilots not showing up, probably still in the

mess hall slurping coffee, etc. Finally Frank says, "Come on Joe, we'll
fly this damn thing ourselves". So we clumped up to the cockpit, still
complaining while we asked each other if they could start the
engines. By this time some apprehension developed in the back!
   We fired up the Pratt & Whitney's, by which time some clarification
was needed in the back that I provided but just before everybody
was poised to jump out from the now taxiing aircraft!
   That was our way of getting even for the hundreds of dried cheese
sandwiches that were provided to the crews during those long days.
One such sandwich found it's way into the heater air intake scoop
one day, after I hurled it out of the left sliding cockpit window.
Needless to say, a few minutes later there was a smell of toast in the
airplane, and then followed by 8 hours of frozen air, as the Janitrol
heater gave up the ghost in complaint to this invasion! The Nordair
mechanics were not impressed with the resulting required complete
dismantling of the heater for clean out!
   While flying out of Pin Main, we often carried mail to Bar-E, via
airdrop, as the helicopter or Dehavilland Beaver occasionally were
unavailable, and the poor souls perched on the narrow heights of
land were quite isolated.
   Now an airdrop can be very inaccurate due to winds, speed, and
no view from the open passenger door barely ajar against the
windblast. I wasn't very popular with the troops based at that "I" site
when I miscalculated the release by hand at about 100 feet off the
ground, and the mail package with a red marker attached overshot
and sailed down the slopes on the west side. This required a lengthy
climb down and then up again with all the perfumed correspondence,
and no doubt "Top Secret" technical instructions from Paramus.
   One quiet Friday evening at Dye Main mid-1961, the flying was
scrubbed due to the fog bank coming up from the fjord and socking
in the lower camp near the runway. So, into a quiet evening and a
dart tournament, the PA announced, "would the Nordair pilots call
   It seems that one of the techs up at Broughton Island was in deep
distress trying to give birth to a kidney stone and evacuation was
requested if it was possible.
   So, following the station’s yellow truck out to the runway we lined
up between two runway lights. Visibility was down to about 75 ft.

Standing on the brakes, full takeoff power, tail already up, we
released the brakes, shot down the runway with full flaps, lifted off
and broke out of the fog into clear sky at a hundred feet above the
airport elevation.
   We went up to Broughton Island, which was clear, picked up the
suffering patient and flew him to the hospital at Frobisher Bay.
As there was no returning to Dye that night, and so we joined the
TGIF session at Frobisher. We later heard the patient successfully
gave birth to a record setting stone, and was back on the job shortly
   A few days later, our DC-3, CF-IQF suffered some serious damage
at Cape Hooper, (another challenging place) when during landing the
brakes on the right wheel failed sending us swerving to the left and
off the runway into the boulders. When all the sounds of a bad
accident in a hotel kitchen died down, we ran out the back. The 4
passengers were long gone and no injuries reported. But the aircraft
was partially blocking the runway, requiring a chartered small Aztec
from Frobisher to come and bring us out. A repair crew was required
to move the airplane. Apparently, it was repaired enough to ferry to
Montreal but was written off while landing on an ice strip on skis at
Arctic Bay the following year. The stories go on and on...!

(Bar-E, Horton River)   ۩

● Mike Shaw – Family News Update
  Aug 06 - Connie and I returned from our trip. We attended a family
reunion in Lubbock, spent a few days in the New Mexico mountains -
- where you need a blanket at night -- visiting my sister, and
attended our daughter-in-law's 50th birthday party in Oklahoma
before returning home last Saturday night. ۩

● Joe Weems – Life Update
  Bucky Harris sent Aug 06: Our neighbor, while living in the Black
Forest in Colorado, was Marge Turk. She was visiting her son Gregg,
a Minister in LA, Calif. recently where Colonel Joe and Frankie Weems
are members of his congregation. (Ex DEW System Commander)
Frankie was telling Marge that Joe is being inducted into the Negro
Hall of Fame at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, this mid
September. I knew Joe was supposedly a great baseball player in his
younger days but I can find nothing on the Internet about him.
Marge didn't know either. Thought you may want to hear this news
of an old DEWLine comrade. BH ۩

● Larry Wilson – A web site rule
   Teri, Sorry to say that I won't be posting the aircraft photos you
forwarded to me. I do have a couple on the web site but I learned
very early on that there are literally hundreds of photos of aircraft
belonging to dozens of people and they all want their photos posted.
Although there were numerous aircraft of various types involved in
DEWLine activities over the years, the web site is not about aircraft,
although they played a significant role. And anyway, there are
numerous web pages that are devoted solely to aircraft.
   As photos take up a lot of server storage space, I'm trying to make
the best use of the space I have left before I have to rent more. ۩

● Johnny Eng – Ongoing Medical Concerns but Home At Last
  Sep 06 Mike Shaw sent: I hadn't heard from Johnny Eng in awhile
and knew he should be back from his fishing trip by now so I called
this evening and spoke to his father (who has been visiting from
Okinawa and staying with Johnny for several months.)

  Johnny suffered a heart attack about a month ago and spent
several weeks in the hospital. He is now in a nursing home for
rehabilitation and should be there another month.
  May 14th, 2007 Johnny went in for heart surgery. It is an internal
de-fibulator type pace maker. Something to regulate his rhythm.
Then, on June 4th, Johnny had prostrate surgery.
  The next few months were spent in a minimum care nursing home
so his body could catch up with all the medical treatments.
  While going through all the health concerns that seemed to be
cropping up on him, Johnny had to contend with the passing of his
father in late October 06. His father had quite a military career,
having served as Claire Chennault’s translator.
  Meanwhile, Johnny has been in touch with Teri (Oct 07) and
announced that he was finally at home. He is looking for a
companion and/or check-in person so he has someone to do
mornings with.
  Johnny was only at home for 2-days. His fever spiked and after a
couple days in hospital, he is back in assisted care. He can be
reached by:
Cell (510) 909-3851
257 Flint Ct., Hayward, CA 94541 ۩

● Jewel Dickson – DEWLine Book now Available
TO: DEWLiner contributors and other interested persons
RE: "Voices from the Coldest Cold War: The DEW Line Years"
  It gives me immense pleasure to finally be able to tell you that my
book is now available. I thank you for your patience and your loyalty
during the development of this complex Project.
  Sincere best regards, Frances Jewel Dickson
4362 East LaHave                    Tel/Fax 902-766-4016
RR#3 Bridgewater                    e-mail:
Nova Scotia, Canada B4V 2W2
  Review: Teri Dykes and Norma Monroe-Smith both agree that
DeWitt Thompson summed up the DEWLine experience best in the
book’s forward when he wrote: “From today’s perspective, … my time
spent on the Distant Early Warning (DEW) Line amounted to less
than five percent of my life. Strange that this small percentage
should occupy so much of my memories; stranger still, some of my

oldest friends to this day are Dewliners. We probably owe our bond
to sharing a unique experience and to the conviction that nothing
before or since has equaled it.”
  Thank you for a job well done, Jewel. ۩

● Jeronimo Chiecchio – What did he really see?
  I was very happy to discover Larry Wilson’s web page since I've
been wondering about this building I discovered on one of my trips
to Europe last year.
  As a ferry pilot, I was taking a new Cessna-182 to Germany with
my friend James Ewing when a shortage of Av-gas in Narsarsuaq
forced me to take the route Goose Bay - Nuuk - Reyjiavik. It was a
beautiful clear day when we took off to Iceland. At about half way
between Nuuk and Kulusuk, we flew over this building, which based
on the web page, must be DYE 3. My assumption is based on the
pictures, and not on the original Lat/Long published as the original
  Although I did not take the Lat/Long when we circled over, I am
sure it was on the great circle track passing over Nuuk and Kulusuk.
Here are the only two photos I took with a zoom in and a general
panoramic of the area a few minutes before the DYE-3 discovery.

  Again, a pleasure to read the articles on the web page. Maybe
someone can confirm the current exact location of that building?

Thank you, Jeronimo Chiecchio ( ۩

● Kurt Baumgartner – Fuel all gone at DYE-3
  Bucky Harris forwarded the following message and report from
Kurt Baumgartner (Sep 06): “The below will put an end to the "DYE-3
diesel fuel saga". You will recognize now that there is no fuel, of a
significant quantity, remaining at the old DEWLine sites. Better to
have the answer now than later when more than feelings would be
broken. Regards, BH
  Bucky, I was the Area Manager during the final 3-years of the
Greenland sector and closed DYE-1, 3 and 4. DYE-2 was already
closed when I got there in 1988.
  At that time, the day tanks at the sites had a capacity of max.
3,000-gal and were toped off every night. During the final days of
DYE-3 the radar was shut down as well as other equipment. As I
recall, we had only one generator running. We did not top off the day

tank anymore and at most, there would be a couple hundred gallons
in that tank.
  The 109th pumped most of the fuel from the tank farm out in 1991.
I heard they went back the next year to get what was left. Of course,
they could not pump the bladders dry but there was not much left,
certainly not a volume worth the effort.
  I think anyone thinking about going across the Ice Cap with a
dozer does not realize how uneven and dangerous the Ice Cap is.
Besides, as you said, even if there was a considerable amount of fuel,
the task to get to it first and then get it out with a dozer and a sled,
then drag it to the coast, would be impossible.
  On a personal note: After we closed Greenland in 1991, I was in
Germany for 10-years on the Opmas-E contract that we lost in 2001
and just got back. Currently I have been in Florida for almost 6-years
on the Spacelift Range Systems Contract that covers both, Cape
Canaveral and Vandenberg AFB. ۩

● George Patkotak – Who said village life was boring?
   George Patkotak sent these photos to Clive Beckman. They were
taken in Kaktovik village near the DEWLine site Bar-Main on Barter

  L-R: Mickey Agiak (Alice "Nuk" Agiak is his sister), Elizabeth
McKenzie, Susan Gordon (Danny's daughter), Carl Brower, William
Akootchook and we think that the house is Archie Brower's which is
the first street on left entering Kaktovik.
  In Dec 06, George sent: Gathered for the Kaktovik village
Christmas feast on December 25th are pictures containing two old
time original Dewliners who can claim to have built and closed the
DEWLine. Nora Jane Burns took the pictures.

(Danny Gordon – Dec 2006)

(Isaac Akootchook – Dec 2006)

  Then, in Jan 07, George sent: “It might not seem much, but the
sun broke through today. The horizon had been covered with clouds
and the good old sun had come up on the 18th. This makes this
winter a whole lot shorter now. We are gaining close to 15-minutes
of daylight each day now.”

Thanks for sharing the village life, George. ۩

● James Little – Too Little in Australia
  James reports on his corner of “Down Under” with: “There were
some very severe bush fires going on in our neighboring states last
year. We have been on water restrictions for many years now and
the supply is not improving.”
  G’day, Jim, Suzanne and family. ۩

● Johnny Johnson – Still in Touch
  Johnny Johnson is still keeping in touch with Christmas letters to
Norma and Smitty. ۩

● Mike Shaw – Christmas 06 Letter
   Mike Shaw and wife Connie have kept in touch with DEWLine
friends by sending out those great Christmas letters. ۩

● Myke & Clive Beckmann – Keeping up with friends
   Myke and Clive Beckmann have continued to keep in touch with
friends throughout the year. The Christmas letter they sent out last
year proves that this couple is still on the go. We are looking forward
to this year’s synopsis of ’07.
   Myke and Clive also report on friends from last year. Here are
some close encounters with DEWLine friends.
       Anna Dion was in town from Sierra Vista, AZ and was our
       Perry Branville and wife Ardelle paid a visit to Myke before
they headed back north for the summer.
       Danny Brech was in town visiting his daughter, Dolly, and we
had a great dinner with them up in Cave Creek.
       Walt Audi and Merlylin were down from Kaktovik for the
winter and we got together with them several times for dinner and
swapping tall tales. They also joined us on one of our trips to
Algodones, Mexico.
       Jim Farmer has talked to Myke several times but we can’t talk
him into taking a trip to Phoenix – yet.
       Ernie Olstead winters in Mesa and calls when he is back in
       Frank Ciak and wife Dorothy stayed with us last spring. Frank
has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. We had a good time eating out
and visiting Old Scottsdale.
       Ewart “Hoot” Horton stayed with us for a few days last
spring. He suffers from macular degeneration and uses a white cane.
Same old Hoot, though…some things never change.
       Duke Lockwood, along with daughter Princess and her hubby
(Mark) and two kids (Cadence & Kyler) visited in May ’07. We showed
her a DVD of her 1-year birthday celebration at the Barter Island
Social Club. Princess had never seen it before and sat there with a
big schmaltzy grin during the whole showing. Incidentally, this visit to
us was on Princess’s 29th birthday, exactly 28-years after the party on
the DVD.

  If any you are ever in the Phoenix area, we always have room for
you! Myke & Clive, 5206 S. Marigold Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297, Phone:
(480) 704-3494, E-mail: ۩

● Riley Oxendine – Still with us as of Jan 07
  There were rumors that Riley Oxendine has passed. Boyd
Lockwood decided to get beyond the ‘rumor’ and go to ‘the man’ for
the facts. Boyd says that as of Jan 07: “I spoke with Riley this
afternoon. He is 72-years old and feeling good. He asked about a few
people and said he may get in touch with Norma Monroe-Smith.” ۩

● Chuck Meier – Keeping it in the family
   In Mar 07, Check wrote: “My name is Chuck Meier. I recently
discovered the web sites for the DEW line Project. I have an older
brother that did not work any of the systems, but he was a
construction worker on the DYE-2 Greenland Icecap-1 project in the
‘50s. He was in his mid-twenties at the time. Needless to say, he is a
little older now, but still alive.”
   “I don’t think anyone has ever contacted him since his job was
done back then, but I am sure he would love to talk about it. It was
an experience he will never forget.”
   “It would be great if anyone that is still connected to DYE-2 would
like to hear from him and hear his stories about working on the
construction of the facility.”

   “I will follow up on this for my brother. He is not computer or
Internet educated, so I thought I could do it for him. I would be
interested in any kind of correspondence that could get him involved.
I think it is a wonderful thing that so many of the DEWLine people
keep in touch.”
   “Thank you. Chuck Meier” ۩

● Roger Collinson – Introduction & Wanting Patches
   Roger sends in Feb 07: I am an old DEWLiner, myself. I worked for
WECO as a Group Chief and ran path loss tests for FOX-4 to –5, Fox-
5 to DYE, and Resx-1 to DYE. This was from Oct ‘55 to May ’56.
   I also worked on the sub-cable terminal at DYE and Thule in ’60-
’61. Then in ‘62-’63, I was on DEW-East at Sondrestrom and DYE-5
(Iceland) installing equipment. From there I went to Scotland and
worked on the site at Mormon Holl, Fraserburgh. From ‘62-’63. I also
worked at Hopedale Lab teaching the Air Force crew the proper
routine of Bell System test equipment with Pole Vault.
   I would be interested in hearing from anyone who worked on the
line around that time. I enjoyed myself working on the Line (most of
the time) and think about it often.
   I am interested in locating some DEWLine patches. I will pay for
them. If anyone has patches available, please contact me. I am
particularly looking for the 55-56 D.E.W. Arctic Circle and the DYE-4
and –5. Also, the NARS, BMEWS patches, etc. Anything you can
come up with will be appreciated.
   Roger Collinson (DEWLine Path Loos member)
       (352) 382-3085
       29 Redbay Ct. W
       Homosassa, FL 34446-5120 ۩

● James Miller – Looking for Information
  In Feb ’07, James Miller sent: “I lived in Alaska for 21 years and
was fortunate to travel to many remote radar sites in the bush. Back
in 1994, I went to St. Lawrence Island to a place called NE Cape. It
looked like a very large complex with a gym, bowling alley, etc. There
was a tram that went to the top of the mountain where there was a

dome and several other buildings. The view on a clear day was
breathtaking. You could see the Siberian coast!
   I came across Larry Wilson’s web site and just can’t stay away.
This stuff really interests me. I would like to know more about this
NE Cape and what went on there. The maps of radar sites on the
web site don’t show this particular location. Could you please point
me in the direction to learn more about NE Cape and its part in the
   Sincerely, James J. J. Miller & Rony Miller (spouse)
In Response – Larry Wilson (web site guru) sent:
   Northeast Cape was never a DEWLine site so that is why you can’t
find it on my DEWLine web site. It was an Alaskan Air Command
(AAC) site. There is lots of info out there, though. Here are a couple
of Internet sites that I know of you may want to check:
       Air Defense Online Radar Museum at:
You click on radar sites in the left-hand column then enter Northeast
Cape in the location box and AK in the state box
       Yahoo Groups has quite a few photos at:
You click on Photos at the left then scroll through the album boxes
until you come to the Northeast Cape the click on it.
   Enjoy, Larry. ۩

● Boyd & Duke Lockwood – Family News
  July ’07 Boyd sent: Angela is excelling in sports. This summer we
attended her softball finals. Angela’s team placed first in their class.
Angela was voted MVP. ۩

● Gary Mike Colasuono – Looking for Tim Sullivan
  Mar ’07 Gary Colasuono sent: Tim Sullivan and I worked together
in the summer of 1966 on the Barter Island site. I’m trying to find
Tim. If anyone has a phone number, etc., please let me know.
Sincerely, Gary Colasuono. ۩

● Doug Johnson – Old Pictures Found
  Mar ’07, Doug Johnson sent the 1961 Christmas pictures taken in
the dining hall at DYE-Main Lower Camp.

Doug, thanks for sharing the Memories! ۩

● Mark Hendrickson – Is there a DEW Documentary?
  July ‘07 Mark sent: My name is Mark Hendrickson. My uncle, L.E.
Hoppe, raised me. I don’t know Pop’s official title, but he
superintended the construction of the DEWLine at the beginning,

  Do you know if anybody has ever tried to put together a
documentary about the building of the DEWLine? Is there any
interest in this?
  It seems to me that this endeavor was one of the great
engineering achievements in American history – on a par with
building the Hover Dam – and that the story should be preserved for
  Since most of those who worked on the DEWLine at the beginning,
have passed on. Time is slipping away in terms of opportunities to
preserve their story.
  I’ll wait to see whether there is already something out there of if
someone is interested.
  Best regards, Mark W. Hendrickson, Ph.D.
In Reply from Larry Wilson to Mark:
  In recent years there has been some small interest in the DEWLine.
There have been a few books written, a few articles published and I
believe, even a thesis. In my estimation there is not nearly enough
documentation on this neglected piece of important
Canadian/American history. I suggest that you do a “Google” search
for “DEWLine” which will yield what little there is. Lots of material but
not too much in substance. Larry Wilson ۩

● Rick Linton – Passing on first hand observations
   In May ’07 Rick Linton sent this: “On May 15th I received an e-mail
from a lady in Ottawa regarding some pictures of the wreck of CF
NAD that crashed at DYE-Main exactly 40-years ago that day killing
all 4 persons on board.”
   “I was at DYE-Main at the time and went to the crash site the
following day. I took about 20-picutres. Larry Wilson kindly posted a
couple on the web site and this lady had seen them there.”
   “It turns out she was the daughter of the co-pilot of CF NAD and
was only 8-months old when he was killed. He was just 26 and had
only been on the job for 2-weeks. She never knew the details of the
accident and was more than a little surprised (Shocked) to see the
pictures posted on Larry’s site.”
   “I was able to fill her in on the details as I remembered them and
sent about 40-pictures of the DEWLine and the crash to her. I think it

brought some closure to an event she was too young to know about
but had often wondered about.”
  “I am grateful to Larry for the excellent work he does on the web. I
had some good times ‘on the line’ and have made contact with some
old friends. But, we are all getting older and all this will soon be just
a piece of history. It is good that someone still remembers.”
  “Cheers, Rick Linton.” ۩

● Keith Hover – Remembering Dyrck Dewitt
  In June ’07 Keith sent this: “I’m not a DEWLiner, but I was a very
close friend to Dyrck Dewitt – clear back to high school. I just found
Larry Wilson’s web site when I typed in Dyrck’s name. As my last
Christmas card had come back stamped undeliverable, I have been
looking for him since.
  “I’m very sorry to find out that Dyrck is gone. There are other
people that will miss him, too.”
  “Dyrck introduced me to my wife-to-be in 1952 at Michigan State
University. At that time he was dating my wife’s roommate and
thought that we might make a good couple. He was right. We just
celebrated our 50th Anniversary. My wife’s ex-room-mate is now in
California teaching computers to grad school students.”
  “If there is any more information on Dyrck, I would like to get it
and possibly swap Dyrck-stories as I could tell some about the days
in high school and later.”
  “Thanks, Keith C. Hover
       1234 Pleasantview Dr.
       Flushing, MI 48433-1494
       810-659-3749 ۩

● Hugo Clement – Demobilization Efforts
   June ’07 Hugo sent the following: “First, congratulations on your
very nice and helpful site. I am a contractor who sets up camps for
the investigation of sites slated for disassembly. I have participated in
the Fox-C and Fox-2, which I found to be very nice places. I’m sad to
know that those installations will be demolished. My company is in
the process of bidding on Fox-3. Does anyone remember how these
sites were originally constructed? Any references can help our efforts
for removal.

(FOX-2 Investigation camp Aug ’05)
   I also wanted to thank all of you for your efforts to preserve
freedom. Hugo Clement, Montreal, Quebec.
       Cell – 541-573-9356
       Bur – 541-733-6159 ۩

● Al McDonald – A health report from daughter Nina
  Mar ’07 Preben Johansson sent this update: “I received a message
from Al McDonald’s daughter, Nina Schlotfeldt. Al, as you might
remember, was our Twin-Otter pilot on the DEWLine in Greenland.”
  “Al was in a hospital in Halifax for surgery. He had a multiple
bypass and a new heart valve.” ۩

● Tony Bradley – Retired from work but not from life
  Clive reports on Tony Bradley as of June ’07: It is hard to believe
that Tony has been at Clear for all these years. He has definitely put
in his time and deserves to retire in style: I always liked him and his
quiet ways.
  Norma reports that Tony’s son decided not to get married in
August because he still needs another kidney. So, he is currently
attending school. ۩

● Al Wachowiak – FINALLY RETIRED
   Al has finally removed himself from the official work force and
earned the title ‘retired’ as of April ’07. Since he turned 63 that
month, it seemed a good time to collect both social security and his
union retirement. Al then went to Wisconsin to visit with family and
then was headed Las Vegas way, of course.
   Currently, Al has no plans. He is just trying to adapt to being a
person who can set his own plans into effect at last.
   Clive Beckmann remembers: “I first met Al when he hired on at
Bar-Tropo in 1968 (I had arrived in ’65). After ITT left the contract in
1990, Big Al was one of the Rads who took a job with the incoming
company, GEGS, I believe. He stayed on the program, eventually
working at Tatalina AFS, near McGrath, Alaska, until his retirement.
I’d say that was a pretty good run – 39-years! That must be some
kind of record.”
   Best of luck, Al, and win some jackpots for me. ۩

● Tom Martelle – Checking In
   May ’07 Tom sent: I am still in Barrow, Alaska. My daughter will
graduate this coming year. The teams she played on this year took
first in state. It was a great year for her. My son Joseph will be in 7th
grade. He is getting tall and is also big into sports. I hope to get
‘outside’ in a couple of years to visit friends and see what life in
America is like. Tom. ۩

● Miles Constable – Hall Beach Pictures
  Apr ’07 Miles sent this: Below are some photos I took of the Tropo
dishes and the old “train” building during the summer of 2005 at
FOX-M, Hall Beach. The Tropo dishes are being left on site and the
train was being scraped down so that they can be re-used as a
National Historic Site by Parks Canada (at least that is the plan).
  Thanks, Miles Constable
      Head, Contaminated Sites Unit
      Environment Canada, Edmonton, 780-951-8732

Tropo Dishes, Hall Beach, FOX-M

Tropospheric dishes at Hall Beach

Old ‘train’ building, Hall Beach
Thanks, Miles. ۩

● Marcel Leong – Checking in with friends
  Jun ’07 Marcel Leong writes: “My name is Marcel Leong and I
worked on the Canadian Sector. Clive Beckmann and I were on
different courses together and we were both Sector Rads. I found an
article written by Clive Beckmann and was hoping to track him
through the DEWLine web site. I was on a course with him in
Gibbsboro, NJ on the FPS117. Eventually went to work for “Frontec”
Logistics as an Advisor when ITT lost the contract to them.
  I would like to pass my e-mail address for those who remember
and would like to contact, Marcel “Mouse” Leong.
Clive: “Thanks so much for putting Marcel in touch with me! We
haven’t communicated since 1988. It is always a thrill to run across
old long-lost Dewliners.” ۩

● DEW-Alaska – Not as we remember
  Ace reporter, Clive Beckmann, forwards this report and these
pictures from our field reporters:
  You’ve probably heard that the razing of Bar Main was nearly
completed during the summer of 2006. A-Train is all that remains of

the site proper…except for D-Train, which will be moved down to
Kaktovik village. Kaktovik assumed responsibility for the hangar.
  This photo (courtesy of Lon Sonsolla) shows the site, sans B-Train,
C-Train, Social Club, etc. The foundations for the warehouses/DLM
were engineered so solidly that it was apparently decided to leave
them in place.

  Liz-2 was also razed in 2006. Point Lay village took over the garage
and warehouse. This photo (courtesy of George Patkotak) shows
those structures remaining but the site train is missing from where it
existed between those two facilities.

Thank you, Clive, George and Lon. ۩

● Kevin Schweisthal - FYI
Kevin reports that Point Lay (Lonely) DEWLine site was demolished
June 2005. ۩

● Hugh Curran – Dad was a DEWLiner & Looking for Memories
  June ’07 Hugh sent: “I saw the book “DEWLine Years” mentioned
on the Internet. My father worked on the DEWLine from 1954-57. He
would fly out of Edmonton, Alberta, where we lived at the time. He
would do 3-month stints at one of the DEWLine sites.”
  “Dad has since passed away but I am interested in finding out
what DEWLine sites he worked on. Do any of you remember him or
know who may have known him? I believe he worked for Western
  “Thank you, Hugh Curran.” ۩

● Georges Gadious – Polar Expedition
   Hello, I am member of the French Polar Expeditions and search for
the information or the photos.
In 1967 and 1968 I was one of the members of the Expedition
International in Greenland. We are crossed by BW 8 and Dye 2.
   The LC 130 forwarded a part (gameplay) of our material of which
all the vehicles and the caravans to DYE 2 then in 1968 they all got
down again to BW 8.
   At night from 5 till 6 April 1967 a strong storm beat (came) down
on our camp. 180 kph wind. Two caravans were destroyed. But no
personal accident has to regret.
   Could use me to obtain photos take snuff by one of the occupants
of the radar showing our camp before, hanging and after the storm.
Personally I had no camera (still camera) only a camera 8 mm!
   I write an article on this subject for our association and I would
love the comic with a photo taken in height.
  Forgive my English but I make the translation by means of
   I keep (guard) an excellent recollection of my passage for BW 8, of
the warm contact with crews. One of the commanding (ordering)
called Prokofief, (he always had a big cigar in the mouth!) and other
one, a Scot its first name was Georges. We were very a friend. He
always took out the Scottish flag after every landing. He left to
Vietnam after our mission.
Very coordialement

    I also made flights with the VXE-6 in GREAT Antarctica!
    Bonjour, Je suis membre des Expéditions Polaires Françaises et
recherche des informations ou photos.
    En 1967 et 1968 j'étais un des membres de l'Expédition
International au Groenland.
    Nous sommes passés par BW 8 et Dye 2.
    Les LC 130 ont acheminé une partie de notre matériel dont tous les
véhicules et les caravanes à DYE 2 puis en 1968 ils ont tous
redescendu à BW 8.
    Dans la nuit du 5 au 6 avril 1967 une forte tempête s'est abattue
sur notre camp. Vent de 180 km/h. Deux caravanes ont été détruites.
Mais pas d'accident corporel a déplorer.
    Pourriez vous m'aider à obtenir des photos prisent par un des
occupants du radar montrant notre camp avant, pendant et après la
    Personnellement je n'avais pas d'appareil photo seulement une
caméra 8 mm!
    J'écris un article sur ce sujet pour notre association et j'aimerais
l'illustré avec une photo prise en hauteur.
    Pardonnez moi pour mon anglais mais je fais la traduction à l'aide
d'un logiciel.
    Je garde un excellent souvenir de mon passage à BW 8, du contact
chaleureux avec les équipages. Un des commandant s'appelais
Prokofief, (il avait toujours un gros cigare dans la bouche!) et un
autre, un Écossais son prénom était Georges. Nous étions très
copain. Il sortait toujours le drapeau Ecossais après chaque
atterrissage. Il partait au vietnam après notre mission.
Très coordialement, Georges GADIOUX
J'ai aussi fait des vols avec le VXE-6 en Antarctique SUPER!


● Teri Dykes – Still Typing among other things
  Teri is keeping a low profile on her ‘Island Queendom’. She is still
doing her beading, crocheted afghans, spinning, weaving, and in her
spare time she has taken up quilting. The new sewing machine she
bought is not a sewing ‘machine’ – it is a sewing ‘computer’ – and the
price is as much as a vehicle.
  There is a new addition to Teri’s family. Angel, the Wonder Dog,
another golden retriever, has been added. Angel will do service dog
duties after she is trained so that Amber, the Princess of the World,
may retire.
  After being Island bound, Teri went ‘over to America’ with a friend
to ride the Washington State Dinner Train with a side order of
Mystery Dinner. It was well worth the traffic for such a fun evening
and great dinner and entertainment.
  The next event ‘over in America’ that Teri has planned (now that
she is venturing off the island) is to attend the Trans Siberian
Orchestra performance in Seattle. She is looking forward to that! ۩

● Jim Davis – PASSED
   Peggy Davis reported to DEWLine friends of the passing of her
husband, Jim Davis. Jim was in a nursing home at the time and
passed on October 4, 2006. ۩

● Earl Loobey – PASSED
   Clive Beckmann reports that: “It is with heavy heart that I report
learning that an old friend and co-worker is no longer with us. Earl
Loobey passed away peacefully in August 2006, while resting in his
recliner in his living room in Orlando, FL.”
   “Wife Betty Loobey said that Earl had survived a heart attack,
cancer, diabetes and emphysema, all maladies he had suffered
through over the last 15-years. He was on oxygen full time that last
year. The old body just decided it was time to go. Earl was 75.”
   “I remember “Earl the Pearl” as a no-BS, good humored guy who
was always agreeable to lending a hand when the occasion required
it. He filled Lead Radition slots for most of the 1980s and managed to
always draw high marks from CPET. He kept his C&E area in good

shape. He was also an interesting conversationalist and was always
quick to flash you that friendly grin of his. Around 1985 or
thereabouts, Earl was one of the first Dewliners to get a personal
computer on the Line when he acquired an Apple computer. It was
this exposure that contributed to us getting our own computers in
  “We’ll miss you old buddy… enjoy yourself there on Fiddler’s Green.
We’ll all get together with you one of these days and rehash old
  Betty plans to continue living in the Orlando house for the
foreseeable future. Betty and Earl’s two daughters live in Edmonds,
WA and Thornton, CO. For those of you interested, Betty’s address is
as follows: Betty Loobey, 8467 Mattituck Circle, Orlando, FL 32829. ۩

● Kenneth Hooper – PASSED
  Feb ’07 Ron Blessin sent: I regret to inform you for the death of
another DEWLiner locally. He is Kenneth Hooper, who died at the age
of 81. He lived in New River, which is north of Phoenix some 35
miles. He had quite a colorful career working for Bell Telephone, Bell
Labs, Western Electric and on the DEWLine Project. Additionally,
(according to the obituary) he was called to give expert testimony for
the US government in Communications and Defense related matters.
  Ken was an active Ham Radio operator – KD7KH and a lifetime
member of the ARRL. I met him a few years ago at a Ham Radio
Club meeting when I presented by DEWLine documentary.
  Ken will be missed.
  Ron Blessin – AF7A ۩

● Lee (Duke) Duchow - PASSED
  Aug ’07 Lee’s sister Carolyn sends: “I have heard many stories over
the years about Lee’s DEWLine friends. My brother passed away on
Aug 28th. He was living in Issaquah, WA and had recently retired
from AT&T-Cingular in Dec ’05.”
  “Less than 3-months ago Lee was diagnosed with Pancreatic
Cancer. It was inoperable. He started taking Chemo treatments and
immediately began to have serious complications. He made a valiant
effort to beat the big-C, but the other medical issues were too much
to overcome.”

  “Thank you for thinking of him. When Lee would talk about his
fellow Dewliners, I knew that you guys were a special group.”
  “Sincerely, Carolyn Provost. (”
Mike Shaw replies: “Please accept my condolences on behalf of
many of Lee’s old DEWLine buddies. He was respected and liked by a
very large number of people. I hope it gives you and other members
of his family some comfort to know that we will all miss him. Please
know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of many people.”
  “In 1962 Lee was on the same train to Streator as Ken Sola,
Gordon Markam and myself.”
  Thanks for saying it so well, Mike. I feel the same. Teri.
  Stretch Grant sends: I was looking at some pictures of the
reunion in Las Vegas and Duke was there. ۩

● Russ Adams – PASSED
  Oct ’07 Norma sends: “Last night Smitty talked to Tony Bradley in
Fairbanks. Tony said that Russ Adams passed away about 3-weeks
ago. Russ’ sister was in Fairbanks selling his property.”
  Clive sends: I always liked Russ…a real gentleman. Here is a
recollection I have of Russ that has stuck with me through the years:
  I first met Russ at Pow-2 during the summer of 1966. He was a
Sector Supply Spec at the time. Back in those days the Rec.
Committees didn’t order booze from town in great quantities like they
did in later years. I was chatting with Russ and lamented the fact
that the bar was out of everything but sealift beer. It was nasty stuff
due to old age, and it gave quite a headache if one were to drink
several cans. Russ retrieved a six pack of Bud from his room,
explaining that he had brought it up from Fairbanks a few days
previously. He graciously presented it to me, a perfect stranger, and
declined my repeated offers to pay him for it.
  That story has always stuck in my mind as a testament to the
quality and character of the kind of person Russ Adams was.
  I seem to recall that in ’66, Russ was not too long out of the U.S.
Army where he had acquired his supply skills. I believe he was a 30-
year man. Clive. ۩

Ed Hammer ( is wondering about
  Gene Hunton
  John Gormley
       James Kziak heard a rumor that John had passed.
       Albert Camus sends: I had an address for John Gormley's
sister (in Brooklyn, as I recall) and several years ago (about the time
of the DEWLine reunion) I attempted to contact him. Letters were
returned marked, "not at this address" and I couldn't locate a phone
number. I checked my old address book but I no longer have her
   If someone has her name (its where John always stayed while on
vacation) it might be possible to locate her with the search methods
available on the 'net.

Stretch Grant is asking about
  Don DiBernardino - Sondrestrom
  Charlie Phipps - Sondrestrom

Danny Brech is asking about
 Mark Riddle
 Dan E. Marshall
 Craig Bissett

Lee (Duke) Duchow was wondering about (Sep 06)
  Lawrence A. (Larry) Daugherty – Larry was at Dye-3 when I
was there.
  Jim Davis
      Clive Beckmann says I think Jim was a Dye-East guy…don’t
think he was ever in Alaska. As I recall, his name was on that long
roster of DYE guys that appears on one of Jim Kizak’s DVDs.

John Kleinsmith ( 540-207-5174 is looking for
  Bill Hindman – I had worked with Bill at ITT in the late ‘80s. I
teach Computer Science now and often tell students of computer
architecture stories relating to times at Baffin Island, etc.
      Clive Beckmann says: As recently as ’05 I was e-mailing Bill
at when he was living in Florida. He

seems to have once again dropped off the end of the earth. No idea
where to try next.

Norma Monroe-Smith – didn’t get Christmas cards from the
following and hope they are ‘found’
      Jim Farmer      John Wilson       Pearson Riddle
      Richard Lew     Nick Demopoulos   Art Diggins
      Anna Jones      Stan Perreira     Murray Rosen
      Neil Wilkins    Darrell Perkins   Sam Lungrin

 The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

 A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office.
    "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you
  prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?"
    "Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her.
  There was a moment of silence before the senior lady replied, "I'm
  wondering, then, just how serious is my condition because this
  prescription is marked 'NO REFILLS'."

 Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want
  people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way
  and some of the roads weren't paved.

 I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

 An older Jewish gentleman was on the operating table
  awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned
  surgeon, perform the operation. As he was about to get the
  anesthesia he asked to speak to his son.
    "Yes, Dad, what is it?"
    "Don't be nervous, son. Do your best and just remember, if it
  doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going
  to come and live with you and your wife...."

 When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth,
  think of Algebra.

 Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about
  your age and start bragging about it.

 You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or

 Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my

 Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it
  was called witchcraft. Today its called golf.

 First you forget names, then you forget faces. Then you forget to
  pull up your zipper. It's worse when you forget to pull it down.

 One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is
  such a nice change from being young.

 Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

 A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the
  garage door.

 You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the

 ‘Getting a little action’ means you don’t need to take any fiber

 ‘Getting lucky’ means you find your car in the parking lot.

 An ‘all nighter’ means not getting up to use the bathroom.

   You are not sure these are jokes.

Thank you, one and all for you patience. Your contributions to this
newsletter are what keep it going and all of us in touch. Teri. ۩


To top