This web-based program can be accessed wherever and whenever internet
service is provided.
Our interactive, Y2Y™ (Youth-To-Youth) program is designed to fit the needs
of your students. It is filled with interactive learning exercises and safety
content that keep participants engaged in OSHA regulations and standards.
Once a user successfully completes the CareerSafe® Online course along
with either the OSHA 10-Hour General Industry or the OSHA 10-Hour
Construction Industry course, they will receive an OSHA 10-Hour Card.
We are committed to delivering the CareerSafe® Online OSHA 10-Hour
programs at a reasonable cost – A 10-Hour OSHA course, one year of access,
and an OSHA 10-Hour Card for only $18 per student.
Perkins funds may be used!
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry
• Introduction to OSHA • Introduction to OSHA
• Flammable & Combustible Liquids • Crane Operations
• Hand & Power Tools • Materials Handling
• Materials Handling • Electrical Safety
• Walking Working Surfaces • Welding & Cutting
• Stairways & Ladders • Hand & Power Tools
• Disaster Preparedness • Scaffolds
• Welding & Cutting • Walking Working Surfaces
• Electrical Safety • Excavations
• Safety & Health Programs • Stairways & Ladders
• StartSafe StaySafe • Fall Prevention and Protection
• Preventing Falls • StartSafe StaySafe
• Personal Protective Equipment • Preventing Falls
• Bloodborne Pathogens • Personal Protective Equipment
• Electrical Safety • Bloodborne Pathogens
• Machine Guarding • Electrical Safety
• Hazardous Communications • Machine Guarding
• Ergonomics • Hazardous Communications
• Preventing Workplace Violence • Ergonomics
• Emergency Action • Preventing Workplace Violence
• Emergency Action