Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS)
University of Natural Resources and Life
Sciences, Wien (BOKU)
Montpellier SUPAGRO (Montpellier
SUPAGRO / MSA)
Goettingen University (UGOE)
Humboldt University of Berlin (HU)
Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS )
Wageningen University (WU)
University of Gothenburg (GU)
For BSc programmes in Czech language the foreign students must command Czech language at C level: Proficient speaker (C1: Effective Operational Proficiency or C2:
Mastery) related to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (in some cases also B2: Independent speaker: Vantage might be considered as possible
to study in the Czech Programme but it has to be known prior to study). For BSc Programmes in English the requirements are related to B2 (Independent speaker:
Vantage) or more preferred C1 (Proficient speaker: Effective Operational Proficiency). The same concern the master degree programmes. Common European
Framework of Reference for languages is used as for the requirements for exchange students for one or two semesters (not the degree students). The students who
study for the degree must pass entering exam in the language of the programme and the test of Czech/English depending on the programme they study which is
organized by the university). The students can also support their proficiency of foreign language with TOEFL certificate, TOEIC certificate, IELTS certificate, or other
international recognized certificates of English. The students who do not have the standards of European Framework of Reference for Languages and will study as
exchange students (not for the degree) must submit one these certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC or other international recognized certification of the English proficiency
or confirmation of their university about the English proficiency of the exchange students (in the case of students mobility).
1. BSc (Proof of German language skills):
German language knowledge at Level B2 or C1 (Common European Framework of Reference) has to be prooven.
2. For Master and PhD Students (Proof of German or English language skills):
German or English knowledge at B2 or C1 Level (Common European Framework of Reference) has to be prooved. Acceptable certificates: BOKU-language course (at
least English III), Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or an IELTS-Test score of at least 6.0 points ; TOEFL results are only accepted for ERASMUS MUNDUS Master
programs when required by the consortium.
1. BSc (Proof of French language skills):French language knowledge at Level B2 (Common European Framework of Reference) has to be prooven with TFI (French
International Test) level 427 for students starting their mobility in september, A2 level require for students that can start their mobility in early July with the french
2. All Master are teached in french exept VINIFERA (teached in english). For all MAster except Vinifera proof of English skills level A2 equivalent to TOEIC 500 and proof
of French language knowledge at Level B2 (Common European Framework of Reference) with TFI (French International Test) level 427 for students starting their
mobility in september, A2 level required for students that can start their mobility in early July with the french intensive campus. ; For VINIFERA MAster (teached in
english) Minimum level required in english is B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or IELTS 6 certificate.
3. For PhD students and Postdoc proof of B2 TOEIC level 754 is mandatory, additionnal proof of french level A2 is highly appreciated
(1) a list of selected TFI certified centers will be provided, an on line test will be available on Supagro's web site on march 2011.
All undergraduate programmes are taught in German. Proof of minimum B2 - Level in German is required. Master programmes are taught in english or german (or
both). For exchange students proof of minimum B2 in English and/or German is requiered. Degree students have to fulfil all requirements depenting on each
programme (e.g. Toefl, DSH). Applicants are requiered to use the "Language Assessment Sheet" on following webpage: http://www.uni-
goettingen.de/en/190767.html; However the requirements of language is different for different program. We encourage the participants to refer to our international
program guide for this at the following link: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/155047.html
For Master and PhD Students (Proof of English language skills)- English knowledge at B2 or C1 Level (Common European Framework of Reference) has to be prooved.
Acceptable certificates: Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or an IELTS-Test score of at least Overall grade 6.0 (with a minimum sub score of 6.0 for speaking)
TOEFL: Paper based 550, computer based 213, internet based 79-80
Most of the subjects at HU are given in German. A number of study courses with an international orientation are available in English. At least Mittelstufe I (intermediate
level 1) with a certificate is required for the pre-university course. It is not sufficient to have a certificate of attendance at German courses or lessons. If you wish to
study in an academic course with degree you must submit a certificate indicating competence at Mittelstufe II (which corresponds
to the level C I of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or higher, respectively you have to pass the Test DaF. Before taking up a course of
study at HU, your language competence will be once more confirmed using the Deutschen Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH). The appointment to take this
test will be sent to you at the same time as your confirmation of admission. The test normally takes place shortly before the semester starts (beginning of March for
summer semester, beginning of September for winter semester). If you fail the test, it may be repeated after one semester. In this case you must submit a new
application. HU does offer for EMECW students preparatory German language courses for DSH. The following are not required to take the DSH * student holding a
German certificate of university aptitude (Abitur, achhochschulreife or similar qualification obtained in Germany or at a German School abroad)
* student holding the Deutsches Sprachdiplom (level BII) of the Conference of German Education Ministers
* student possessing a certificate testifying pass in the Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (ZOP) conducted by the Goethe Institute
* student holding the Kleines deutsches Sprachdiplom or the Großes deutsches Sprachdiplom (Goethe Institute)
* any applicant for a study course who has passed the German language test with organizational and academic supervision by the pre-university college or of a section
for Deutsch als Fremdsprache (German as foreign language) at a German or foreign university
* any applicant for a study course who has passed the German language test Deutsch als Fremdsprache für Studienbewerber (TestDaF) and achieved a score of TDN 4 in
all four sections of the test.
Incoming students (full degree programs) have to submit one of the following documents:
- TOEFL Certificate: minimum score: 420 points(paper), 187 (computer), 75 (internet)
- TOEIC Certificate: minimum score 605 points
- IELTS Certificate: minimum score : 5,0
- First Certificate in English of the University of Cambridge
- Certificate of a University Language Centre certyfying sufficient knowledge of English (obligatory level B2 or above)
Incomings accepted for 1-2 semesters - according to the result of interviews.
IELTS: Overall grade 6.0 (with a minimum sub score of 6.0 for speaking)
TOEFL: Paper based 550, computer based 213, internet based 79-80
-TOEFL IBT (internet based) test result of at least 100 points
- TOEFL (computer based) test result of at least 240 points
- TOEFL (paper based) test result of at least 570 points
- IELTS test result not less than 6.0 in any component.