OCP Developer & DBA
Name Wael Mohammad Sobhy El-Monairy
Grad. Degree B.Sc. Computer Engineering – Faculty of Engineering
Date of Birth Sep. ٩th , ١٩٧٠ – Cairo - Egypt
Countries Visited UK, US, Germany & Qatar
Languages Arabic : Native Language
English : Excellent proficiency
Professional Highlight - Experience of ١١ years in IT and IT Management, Consultancy and
- Computer Engineering graduate
- Holding a Master Degree in Computer Engineering - Cairo University.
- Worked as Oracle technical support for around ٦ years.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP Developer, DBA) & Java.
- Strong analytical, planning, communication and management skills.
Objective - Seeking to join a reputable organization as MIS Manager or Project
Manager for Integrated Solutions.
Expertise Oracle Applications
- Installation/Configuration/Patching/Data Loading/Arabic
- Modules: Finance ١١٫٥٫٥/١١٫٥٫٧
- Oracle Tailored Applications Migration and web Deployment
- Oracle ٧٫٣٫٤, ٨٫٠٫٥, ٨i.x,٩i & ١٠g
- Standard & advanced Database Administration (Instance
Management, Replication, Database Creation, Storage structures,
Cloning, Partitions, Parallel Server, ٩iRAC, High availability, Data
- Tuning & Performance Management (Partitions, query
enhancement, batch processing enhancements)
- ٩i RAC with HP Service Guard, IBM HACMP and MSCS
- Standby Database(Data Guard) and Disaster Recovery experience
And implemented in Documents Department of armed forces.
Programming & Web Tools
- Oracle PL/SQL & Oracle Forms & Reports
- Power Builder (Integration with Oracle and Unix)
Page ١ of ٤
- J٢ee (JSP & Servlet) – JDBC - HTML/ JAVA Scripts
Platforms & Operating Systems
- Linux/Solaris/AIX/Digital Unix (True٦٤)/HP-UX
- MS Windows:
Career History Oracle Academy (Sep ٢٠٠٢ – Current)
- Employed as a Technical Manager / Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
for Oracle Products Training and Professional services.
- Responsible for promoting Training for Oracle products ,
Senior Oracle Support for customers.
Studying customers industries and generating special
tailored Training and put training road maps.
Managing Oracle Academic and WDP Programs.
Assisting Sales Persons in technical aspects and RFPs.
Preparing presentations & demos for events and
Using CDM methodology in Web Site Development.
Working with marketing team for Training promotions
Several implementations of latest technologies for Oracle
Database (RAC Advanced Replication, Partitioning)
Oracle Egypt (July ١٩٩٩ – Aug ٢٠٠٢)
- Positioned as a freelance Oracle/Apps technical consultant.
- Served in the Premium Support Program.
- Served many customers in Egypt and Middle East region
- Skills included: Consultancy, Training, troubleshooting and fixing.
Intl. Development Agency (CIDA) (Jan ١٩٩٨– June ١٩٩٩)
- Positioned as Senior Database Designer and Technical support.
- Participated in the analysis, design, planning and implementation
of the system (EEIS-EPIS-HIS).
ICL -part-Time (Jan ١٩٩٩– Apr ٢٠٠١)
- Positioned as Designer Consultant.
- Technical support for the development staff –
- Database design (IPS, OPS, Blood, Bank, Pharmacy & MRS)
- Informix Migration
Total Information systems (Jan ١٩٩٦– Dec ١٩٩٨)
- Brokerage System "Fund Info" product
- GIS mapping using Map- Info ٥٫٠ Implementations
Page ٢ of ٤
Systems Services & Consultancy SSC (Jan ١٩٩٤ – Dec ١٩٩٥)
- Develop applications for Ministry of Defense in Kuwait :-
System Flow among departments
Contracting system & financial system.
Proposal personnel system.
Inventory control system.
Personnel and Payroll system.
Purchasing system: Office automation system.
Summary of Major Implementing e-learning applications "www.ostazonline.com"
Projects Role: Technical consultant
Formal Messaging System in ISI
Role: team lead of developers to design and implement web based
Formal Messaging System (FMS), developed using J٢EE
technologies for enterprise ISI organization.
Soghna Port Berthing web Site for SPDC ( J٢EE Technologies )
Role: Senior java developer Worked with a team of engineers
Ministry of education (J٢EE Technologies)
Role: Application web deployment and Migration.
Ministry of Youth (J٢EE Technologies)
Role: Application web deployment and Migration
TOPMIC –Arab contractors (J٢EE Technologies)
Role: Application web deployment and Migration
Training Courses Oracle Developer Track (Intro. + PL/SQL + Forms + Reports)
(Delivered) Oracle Designer Track (First class + System modeling + DB Design +
Forms Design & Generation)
Oracle ٨i DBA Track ( DBA + OBR + OPT + ONA)
Oracle ٩iAS Administration (Basic-J٢ee-Web Cache-Portal)
Oracle JDeveloper Track (Java-JDBC-Web Components-bc٤j-ADF)
Training Courses Oracle OCS
(Received) Oracle ١٠gDB new Features
Java web Developer
OOAD using UML & Implementation
Page ٣ of ٤
The Middle Management Training:
o General management skills for middle managers.
o Personal skills development & group management.
o Problem solving, decision-making and delegation
o Communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
o Change promotion and change management
CMMI for SME's
Quality control – QA Techniques – Six Sigma Strategic Planning
Software quality assurance and testing
Several basic courses
References Name: Mr. Atef Helmy
(Upon Permission Title: Managing Director - Oracle Corporation
Only) Cell: +٢٠١٢-٢١٢-٥٢٣٢
Name: Mr. Medhat Hosny
Title: Training Manager – Oracle Corporation
Cell: + ٢٠١٢-٣١٣-٥٨٥٦
Name: Dr. Samir Shaheen
Title: Engineering Faculty –Cairo University
References available upon request
Page ٤ of ٤