More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/993121/
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
Study Guide: (Exam 1Z0-053)
Description: Oracle is the leading developer of database software, and the Oracle certifications have long been
the standard for professional Database Administrators.
- Oracle 11g OCPs need to have an understanding of the following:
- Database Architecture and ASM
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Configuring Backup Specifications
- Using RMAN to Create Backups
- Performing User-Managed Backup and Recovery
- Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
- Using RMAN to Duplicate a Database
- Performing Tablespace Point-in-Time Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
- Using Flashback Technology
- Additional Flashback Operations
- Diagnosing the Database
- Managing Memory
- Managing Database Performance
- Space Management
- Managing Resources
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Administering the Scheduler
Focusing 100% on the exam objectives, the OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator
Certified Professional Study Guide is designed for those who feel they are ready to attempt this
challenging exam. Book will also contain a Workbook Exercise Appendix, to prepare the readers the
hands on they need as part of their certification.
The book also comes with an interactive CD, including two the Sybex Test Engine featuring Chapter
Review Questions and Bonus Exams, a series of Flashcards that can be used on your PC or
handheld, and an e-book.
This updated study guide for the latest release of the most popular database software in the
worldOracle Database 11g reviews using the RMAN recovery catalog, handling Flashback
technology, managing memory and resources, automating tasks, diagnosing the database, and
much more. Plus, more than 100 pages of workbook exercises help prepare you to take the 1Z0-
- Using Oracle ASM.
- Performing Oracle User-Managed Backups.
- Performing Oracle User-Managed Database Recoveries.
- Configuring and Backing Up Using RMAN.
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog.
- Recovering Databases with RMAN.
- Reporting, Monitoring, and Tuning with RMAN.
- Performing Oracle Advanced Recovery.
- Understanding Flashback Technology.
- Diagnosing the Database and Managing Performance.
- Managing Database Resources.
- Using the Scheduler to Automate Tasks.
- Implementing Globalization Support.
Appendix A Lab Exercises.
Appendix B About the Companion CD.
Ordering: Order Online - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/993121/
Order by Fax - using the form below
Order by Post - print the order form below and sent to
Research and Markets,
Page 1 of 2
Fax Order Form
To place an order via fax simply print this form, fill in the information below and fax the completed form to 646-607-
1907 (from USA) or +353-1-481-1716 (from Rest of World). If you have any questions please visit
Please verify that the product information is correct.
Product Name: OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide:
Web Address: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/993121/
Office Code: OC8HOKMQOORVW
Please select the product format and quantity you require:
Hard Copy: EURO €55.00 + Euro €25.00 Shipping/Handling
Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS
Title: Mr Mrs Dr Miss Ms Prof
First Name: Last Name:
Email Address: *
Postal / Zip Code:
* Please refrain from using free email accounts when ordering (e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL)
Page 2 of 2
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Pay by credit card: American Express
(for Diners Club only)
Pay by check: Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
Pay by wire transfer:
Account number 833 130 83
Sort code 98-53-30
Swift code ULSBIE2D
IBAN number IE78ULSB98533083313083
Bank Address Ulster Bank,
27-35 Main Street,
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 - From USA
+353 1 481 1716 or +353 1 653 1571 - From Rest of World