Chemtech Plastics, Inc.
Job Title: Cost Accountant Clerk
Reports To: Controller
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversees the preparation and analysis of cost reports and costing audits.
1. Identifies and examines costs inconsistent with projected values.
2. Completes and interprets cost audits.
3. Processes and analyze engineering project costs, including: tooling, samples and
accounts payable and receivables.
4. Prepares engineering project cost analysis reports for presentation to top
3. Examines and reviews unusual cost records and ensures accuracy of cost data.
4. Assist management with preparation and analysis of other financial reports.
5. Other duties as may be assigned by the President, or management.
1. Must be able to communicate with all levels of customers, vendors, and personnel.
2. Must have a strong team orientation.
1. Accounting degree or equivalent with good math aptitude.
2. No speech or hearing impediments.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and computer applications.
CPF 6.2 Issue: A
Job Description – Senior Cost Accountant
5. Experience using an MRP or ERP system.
1. Accomplish all work in an accurate and timely manner.
1. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
2. Professionalism required to meet corporate image.
3. Careful attention to office duties, agreeable acceptance, and prompt execution of
all work assignments.
4. General knowledge of accounting/office procedures and practices.
5. Proper usage of the English language.
6. Basic knowledge of record-keeping methods and techniques.
CPF 6.2 Issue: A