Docstoc

Gaur Grandeur | Innovions | Gaur Grandeur 2

Document Sample
Gaur Grandeur | Innovions | Gaur Grandeur 2 Powered By Docstoc
					                               Gaur Grandeur 2 Noida



Gaur Grandeur 2 is the impressive project of Gaursons and is positioned in Green Environment of sector
119 Noida. Gaur Sons have achieved a great Success on Gaur Grandeur and now they are presenting
Gaur Grandeur 2.

Gaur Grandeur Noida is having 2/3 BHK apartments with all the modern facilities that are beautifully
designed for a great living like reading room, café, latest gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, Jacuzzi,
Billiards table, Table tennis, Card table and common hall for get together etc along with the ambient
environs. The homes at Gaur Grandeur 2 offer multiple lifestyle choices.



    Gaur Grandeur - 2, Sector-119, Noida Features

    • Approx 3.5 Acre centralized park Area having beautiful water bodies, swimming pool, children pool
    and pathways, landscaped theme parks etc.
    • Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open.
    • Maximum Plot area is kept open for ample light and air in every apartment.
    • Every flat is two sides open for better light and air circulation.
    • Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like reading room, café, latest gymnasium, sauna
    and steam bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards table, Table tennis, Card table and common hall for get together.
    • 24 hours water supply and Individual R.O. Plant.
    • Sufficient children play area with space for cricket pitch with net.
    • Entrance lobby in each tower and two Lifts for each block.
    • Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom
    • 100% power back up facility on demand.
    • Rain water harvesting.
    • Reputed schools within the vicinity.

Connectivity of Gaur Grandeur 2

       Just 3 Km for Fortis Hospital
       5 Km from Shipra Mall
       7 Km BHEL
       Amity College is just 4/5 Km away from Gaur Grandeur 2 Noida
       4 Km sector 18 market
       2 km Supertech Shopping Mall.


        About Gaur Sons

At Gaursons India Limited, quality is defined as maintaining specifications as per guidelines. Maintaining
quality ensures safety in relation to the strength of construction.
These quality and safety concerns give the customers the satisfaction and assurance that all the projects
will have the seal of Gaursons excellence and timely completion of projects. The company understands
the value of money and is determined to provide prompt quality services.



For more Details

Contact

Innovions Consulting

B 32 sector 57 noida

Mail:info@innovions.com

+91 - 9560090046
+91 - 9560090747

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Stats:
views:7
posted:3/5/2011
language:English
pages:2
Description: Gaur Grandeur 2 is located in Sector 119 Noida offering 2/3 BHK apartments with all the modern facilities and amenities, Garrisons offers Gaur Grandeur Sector 119 Noida.