FA FORM No. 2 Accomplish in duplicate
APPLICATION FOR NON-IMMIGRANT VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL
3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Tel. No. (213) 639-0980 / Fax No. (213) 639-0990
Website: www.philcongenla.org / Email: email@example.com
(TYPE or PRINT, COMPLETE ALL ENTRIES TO AVOID NECESSARY DELAY.)
1. Full Name: ________________________________________________________ Sex___________
2. Residence: _____________________________________________________ Telephone No. ___________
3. Place of Birth: Date of Birth:_____________________ E-mail: _______________________
4. Father's Name: ___________________________________________---
5. Mother's Maiden Name: __________________________________----
6. Nationality or Citizenship: _________________________________________
7. Passport or Travel Document No: __________________Issued By: ___ PHOTOGRAPH SIGNED AT
Date of Issue: ______________________ Valid up to: _____________________ BOTTOM FRONT TO BE
8. Civil Status: Other Status (pls. specify): ______________ AFFIXED HERE
9. Name and address of spouse:
10. Profession or Occupation: ____
11. Name(s) and Age(s) of Child(ren): __
12. Intended length of stay in the Philippines: ___
13. Intended Philippine port of entry:_______________________________________________________________________
14. Purpose of Entry: ___________________________________________________________________________________
15. Address in the Philippines: _________________________________________________
16. Name and address of reference in the Philippines: ________________________________
17. Next country of destination after stay in the Philippines: ______
18. Documents presented in support of application: _________________________________________________
19. Have you ever been refused a visa of any kind at a Philippine diplomatic or consular office or denied admission in the
Philippines, or deported or removed at government expense from the Philippines?
(if YES, state circumstances) _______
20. I understand that I may only enter the Philippines at a port of entry designated by the Philippine Immigration authorities
and with the permission of and under the conditions, including the posting of bonds, imposed by those authorities.
I solemnly swear that the foregoing statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(Signature of applicant) ________________________________________________
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me on ___________________________________ at _______________
(Person authorized to administer oath)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Passport Visa No. __________________ granted ___________________________ valid until _________________________
as _____________ under Section _________________ of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940, as amended.
Fee Paid: __________________________ CONSULAR REMARKS
Service No. ________________________
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPORARY VISITOR’S VISA:
Nationals of countries that have diplomatic relations with the Philippines are generally allowed entry into the country without
visas for a maximum stay of 21 days or less, provided the nature of the trip is for tourism/vacation; the travelers possess valid passport
(at least six months to one year at the time of travel); and present a roundtrip airline ticket or confirmed onward booking to another
country. THERE ARE, HOWEVER, EXCEPTIONS. The maximum length of stay, which is extendible with immigration authorities
in the Philippines, is 59 days. Please check with the Consulate for further information.
PROCEDURE FOR FILING THE APPLICATION (EITHER WALK-IN OR BY MAIL):
( ) 1. A) Complete and submit application F.A. Form No. 2 (walk-in or by mail)
B) By mail: application form should be notarized first by your local notary public
( ) 2. Submit one (1) 2 x 2 photograph taken within the last six months
( ) 3. A) TOURISM: Submit a proof of financial means (e.g. recent bank statement) or Affidavit of Support, attach document(s) as
proof of financial capability of affiant), or Certification of Employment or any document to show your present net worth
B) BUSINESS: Submit letter or a written statement from the sponsoring company stating the purpose of the travel, length of
stay, and the company(ies) to be visited in the Philippines.
( ) 4. SUBMIT ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT & AIRLINE TICKET OR CONFIRMED ITINERARY
( ) 5. VISA FEES PAYABLE EITHER IN CASH OR MONEY ORDER/CASHIER’S CHECK
a) $30.00 – single entry (three months validity)
b) $60.00 – multiple entry (six months validity)
c) $90.00 – multiple entry (twelve months validity)
Other nationals who are required entry visa for 21 days or less:
d) $40.00 – these applicants should also submit a photocopy of their Resident Alien Card or valid INS Permit
( ) 6. By mail – REMIT the appropriate amount with additional $6.00 in money order/cashier’s check payable to the Philippine
Consulate General, Los Angeles, for return certified mail or enclose a self-addressed certified return envelope.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECK OR PERSONAL MONEY ORDER .
THE CONSULATE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS THROUGH THE MAIL.
NOTE: MINOR CHILDREN TRAVELLING, EITHER ALONE OR ACCOMPANIED BY A GUARDIAN, STAYING IN THE
PHILIPPINES BEYOND TWENTY-ONE (21) DAYS MUST ALSO APPLY FOR A VISA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE
FOR THOSE BELOW FIFTEEN YEARS OLD, REQUIREMENTS FOR THE “WAIVER OF EXCLUSION GROUNDS”, (IF
APPLICABLE), MAY BE OBTAINED AT THE VISA SECTION. PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED FROM ONE OF
THE PARENTS UNLESS APPLICATION WILL BE DONE THROUGH THE MAIL, IN WHICH CASE THE APPLICATION
FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED BEFORE MAILING IT TO THE CONSULATE.
THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL
3600 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90010