OFT Youth Production Behavior Agreement
Welcome to Olympia Family Theater
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
Please review these agreements with your child. After being cast, this agreement will be
sent to you electronically and/or available online. You will be required to print it so that
both the parent/guardian and child can sign the agreement and turn it in to the director or
stage manager on the first day of rehearsal (Monday November 9th) along with your tuition.
Our goal is that each child grow creatively and in their responsibility to themselves, others
and the world, learn and grow in their social and communication skills, learn and try new
activities and skills, and to have fun!
We are blessed to have affordable rehearsal space (St. John’s Episcopal Church) and
theater (SPSCC) to share with your children. Please help us to maintain these spaces by
keeping them clean and orderly.
Our educational and artistic goals are best accomplished if each child and parent
understand that the following behavioral expectations will be followed:
• Participate fully in rehearsals, be on time, prepared and ready to work (preparation will
include memorizing lines, learning songs, bringing in shoes and/or other costume pieces as
• Follow requests made by the directors and stage manager
• Cooperate with staff, cast and crew
• Name calling will not be tolerated
• Stay in rehearsal, or backstage area- do not wander off
• Treat everyone with respect
We believe it is important that children learn to manage their own behavior. Our approach
to behavior management will be:
• Instruct the child that negative behavior is not appropriate
• Discuss problem with parent and notify both parent and child that further problems
would result in dismissal
If at any time the child presents a danger to him/her self or others the child will be
We have read and understand this behavior agreement.
(child- sign)_________________(adult- sign and date )___________________________