This is an agreement that is entered into between a network administrator and a user
that defines the rules and guidelines of network use. The users agree that they will only
use the network for the specified purpose and that they will not download any
information, software, or images that are prohibited by the network administrator. This
document should be used by small businesses or other entities that provide internet
connection to users and want to set rules and guidelines for network use.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATION AGREEMENT
THIS NETWORK ADMINISTRATION AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), is made this
____ day of _____________, 2___, by and between ________________ (the “Network
Administrator”) and ____________________ (the “User”).
THE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
1. The User shall use the computer facilities located at _________________ for the
purposes of _______________. The User agrees that he/she shall not at any time download any
information, software or images which are prohibited by the Network Administrator. Such
prohibited content includes any information, software or images which are pornographic in
nature, defamatory, false, inaccurate, abusive, derogatory, degrading to any race, sex or creed,
violates the rights or infringes on the rights of any person, or such other information, third-party
software or images which the Network Administrator deems prohibited.
2. The computer facilities located at the above location shall only be used for legal purposes
and shall not at any time use the computer facilities or any illegal or unlawful activity.
3. The Network Administrator shall report to the appropriate governmental authority all
illegal and unlawful activities.
4. The User shall use all of the network resources in an appropriate way in which the use of
same will not disrupt the use by other users of the network.
5. The User agrees that it shall not install or store any software or software program which
may be deemed by the Network Administrator to be unauthorized, including, but not limited to
any software that may have been obtained through piracy.
6. The User shall demonstrate courtesy and use appropriate language while using the
computer facilities and shall not at any time write or transmit abusive or derogatory messages.
7. The User shall not give his/her password or login information to any other party and shall
keep such information private. In the event the User’s password or login information is obtained
by any third party, the User shall immediately contact the Network Administrator to obtain new
password and login information.
8. The User shall not allow any third party to use or access the User’s account.
9. The User shall not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of or modify files,
other data or passwords belonging to other users or misrepresent other users on the network.
10. No liability will be assumed by ____________________ or the Network Administrator in
respect to the User’s misuse of the computer systems or facilities.
11. The User shall report to the Network Administrator any observed violation to the
Network Administrator immediately.
12. If the User encounter a security problem with any computer system located in the
computer facilities, the User agrees that he/she will immediately notify the Network
13. Electronic mail is not guaranteed to be private; network storage areas are deemed to be
the property of ___________________ and may be reviewed by ______________ without notice
to User. Inappropriate messages can result in suspension of a User’s privileges.
14. The User shall:
(a) Operate all computer equipment with care and respect; and
(b) not tamper with or attempt to illegally “hack” or intentionally damage any
computer resources. This may include changing the control panels, colors,
features, formats of any operating system or application software.
15. In the event that the User does not comply with the terms of this Agreement, such non-
compliance will result in the termination of the User’s privileges to use the computer systems at
the computer facilities without further notice.
THE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THIS
AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO
COMPLY WITH SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO
COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN WILL RESULT
IN THE TERMINATION OF THE USER’S PRIVILEGES TO USE THE COMPUTER
DATED this _____ day of _________________, 2___.
Print User’s Name:
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. 3