How to make an iPhone app
iphone app development steps
• iPhone app market is gaining it popularity day by
day. It’s very competitive market too. Developing
a great iPhone app is just part of the story. The
most vital part of how to make an iPhone app is
to sell it with success to get on top of apps retail
store product sales.
• With hundreds and thousands of apps available
in the apple store, it can be rather difficult to
compete. This fact, however, should not
discourage new developers though. After all it is a
huge industry and demand of new apps will
always be there.
• It is no surprise thousands and thousands of
new developers who enter the market fail one
• While you get confused reading and learning
hundreds of ways of advertising your app –
these guys use only a couple of ways that
really work and don’t even waste their time
on others because they know the exact steps
of app development process. So what are
Easy steps of How to make an iphone
• 1- Have an interesting app idea
• 2- Competition Analysis
• 3- Tools Selection
• 4- Designing your App
• 5- Advertising Apps
1- Have an interesting app idea:
• The first and important step in making an iPhone
application involves a lot of thinking. The key to
succeeding in a market where there are thousands of
other applications demanding for attention is to come
up with something interesting and unique.
• However, since it is difficult to come up with an
application that is entirely original, your next best bet
is to follow what other successful app developers are
doing and replicate it. Or study an existing app and
improve it by adding new features. Also find what your
competitors are doing in same niche as you are in.
2- Competition Analysis:
• The next step in creating your app is analyzing
level of competition in the market.
• The higher the competition is, the harder it would
be to sell your app. Ideally, it would be best to
look for a category with the highest demand and
the least number of competitors but since this is
an impossible task, you can opt to look for those
with minimal competition.
• If you do decide to choose one with high
competition, you have to be ready to come up
with an app like no other.
3- Tools Selection:
• If you are developing your own app right tools
selection is very important.
• Making apps is not difficult if you have right
tools. And if you are planning to hire a
developer for your app make sure they have
right tools and have enough experience with
iphone app development.
4- Designing your App:
• Designing is again very important step.
• Make sure that your design is as unique and
• You can do this yourself or you can hire a
professional designer to help you.
5- Advertising Apps:
• The last and most important step is to effectively
advertise your app.
• Most of the developers place all of their efforts
in the development and miss out on the most
crucial component - effective advertising!
• Even the perfect application can continue to be
completely unknown if you can't sell it off
correctly. The Process of how to make an iPhone
application would not be complete without
actually selling the product.
• Check Out my blog and read my story of
making my first app and system I use which
help me in all above mentioned development