Questions? Call 1-800-830-0232 M-F 8-5 CT
Lenovo Recycling Program Mail-in Rebate (June 1, 2007 – June 30, 2008)
Offer valid on purchases made between 6/1/2007 thru 06/30/2008
• Maximum rebate up to $250 per end user / company (5 units maximum)
• Valid invoice plus copy of shipping label Lenovo mails to you to ship the PC you intend to recycle
• Resellers cannot claim this rebate on behalf of customers.
• Claim documents must be postmarked by July 31, 2008.
Purchase new Lenovo PC and Lenovo recycling service to qualify for a Mail-in Rebate. The Lenovo Recycling Service
allows consumers and business customers to recycle any manufacturer's PCs, including system units, monitors, printers and
optional attachments for $30.00, which includes shipping. Customers may purchase the Lenovo Recycling Service by calling 1-
866-96-THINK, selecting option 4, and asking for part number #06P7513.
System Description Eligible Part Number Rebate
Recycling Program #06P7513 $50
TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL-IN REBATE:
Purchase: Eligible products during the specified promotional period in the United States
Submit: 1- Provide the following information:
Payable To: (required)
Company Name: (optional)
Contact Name: (required)
Address 1: (required)
Address 2: (optional)
City: State: (required)
Zip Code: Phone Number: (required)
Part Number: 06P7513 Qty Invoice Date: (required)
Purchased From: (required)
2- Mail in required documentation per instructions below:
• The completed rebate entry form.
• A copy of your invoice / receipt showing the purchase of a new Lenovo Desktop or Notebook.
• A copy of the UPC Barcode from the Lenovo PC packaging showing the model and serial number.
• A copy of the invoice / receipt showing the purchase of Lenovo’s recycling service part number 06P7513.
• A copy of the shipping label mailed to you from Lenovo and used to ship the PC you intend to recycle to the
Mail to: The Lenovo Promotional Support Center
PO Box 200777
Austin, TX 78720
Receive: Your rebate check. Up to a maximum of $250 per end user / company (5 units maximum). Please allow 6-8 weeks for
processing. If terms and conditions are not met, rebate will not be sent. Lenovo is not responsible for any claims lost,
damaged or delayed in transit. Rebate checks are void if not cashed within 180 days of issuance and cannot be reissued.
General Terms and Conditions
Offer good on eligible purchases of new systems between the specified program dates. Purchase date is determined by invoice or receipt date. Claims must be postmarked by July
31, 2008. Maximum rebate 5 units per end user / company. To qualify for a rebate you must be a legal US resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser of the qualifying
product (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate Claim), and must provide a street address (rebates will not be sent to a P. O. Box). Keep copies of materials submitted:
originals become Lenovo property and will not be returned. Please allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Lenovo reserves the right to request additional information regarding
this claim. False information disqualifies this claim, making it subject to review under U.S. Postal Regulations. Violators may be prosecuted. Purchases by resellers and internal
Lenovo orders are ineligible. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. If you have any questions regarding this offer, please call 1-800-830-0232 Monday through Friday
reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors.