THIS AGREEMENT is made on , 200 between Johnny Richards (Instructor) and
(Student) as follows:
• Instructor agrees to provide Student a course of training at the [level] in accordance with the cur-
rent Standards and Procedures established by the appropriate training agency.
• Such course shall consist of [number of ] days of training involving [number of ] dives at [number
of ] different sites.
• Instructor fees for such course shall be as follows:[Fee description].
• No more than [number of ] students shall be enrolled in any course at any time.
• Student agrees to pay a $[dollars] nonrefundable deposit in order to reserve specific dates for this
course. In the event of Student’s inability or failure to attend the course, for any reason, the deposit
shall be retained by Instructor in consideration of Instructor making the time reserved available to
Student. In the event Student wishes to reschedule the course, the nonrefundable deposit shall not
be credited to the subsequently scheduled class date. If Student attends the scheduled course, the
deposit shall be fully applied to the Instructor fee.
• The remaining balance of Instructor fees shall be payable to Instructor, in cash, at the beginning of
each level of training.
• Student realizes that the Instructor fee does not include site fees, gas fills, student workbooks or
texts or certification fees. All such costs are additional to the Instructor fee and shall be the sole
responsibility of Student.
• Student is aware that, although Instructor is a Staff Instructor at Ginnie Springs Outdoors, LLC
for the purpose of teaching Cavern and Intro to Cave courses, such affiliation is not present while
Instructor is teaching Apprentice Cave, (Full) Cave or any gas-related courses. For the purposes of
this Agreement, Instructor is an independent contractor not affiliated, associated or connected in
any manner with Ginnie Springs Outdoors, LLC.
• Student agrees to provide all dive equipment, in good working order, necessary for the course
which Student has requested as reviewed by Instructor and modified, as necessary, by Student.
• Instructor agrees to provide Student with timely and thorough instructional services for the course
requested by Student.
• Student expressly represents that he is at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of signing this
Agreement, is aware of the inherent risks and hazards of cave diving and has knowingly elected to
proceed with the course of instruction requested by Student.
This Agreement is made in Alachua County, Florida.
Dated: , 200 .
PO Box 2920
High Springs, Florida 32643-2920