Simple fundraising that really works!
Chalk and Parent Direct represent the ultimate fundraising opportunity.
This fantastic Christmas fundraising program has generated over
$10 million dollars in fundraising credit for Australian schools and
early childhood centres.
These fabulous toy catalogues are getting more and more popular
every year, with record numbers of orders being placed.
Earn credit worth 20% of all orders placed (excluding freight).
The credit can be spent with Australia’s three leading suppliers
of educational equipment and resources, Modern Teaching
Aids (MTA), Kangaroo Educational and Kesco Educational.
Parents can choose from our affordable range of high-
quality toys, which includes many leading toy brands.
Parent orders can be delivered to their home or to the
school/centre with the other orders. Each parent order
will be individually packed and labelled with their name
to make them easy to hand out once delivered.
Orders can also be placed CR
online and the nominated
school/centre will be
awarded 20% credit.
The dedicated Chalk and VO R
Parent Direct customer
service team will answer all parent questions
to avoid any inconvenience to the fundraising
coordinator or school/centre.
Phone: 1800 626 898 to order
your catalogues today, or see
over for fax details.
Fundraising Commitment Form
1. Y u will receive the catalogues in early August along with an information pack. The information pack includes
step-by-step procedures, a letter which you can copy and send to the parents with each catalogue, a summary
form to record all orders and a reply paid envelope.
2. et a deadline for all orders to be sent back to the school/centre and include this on the letter.
3. Distribute the catalogues with the letter to the parents.
4. ollect all the order forms and payments from each parent. Record all orders on the summary form and send it
back to us in the reply paid envelope along with the order forms and payments.
5. he consolidated Chalk orders will be delivered separately from the consolidated Parent Direct orders as they are
dispatched from different warehouses. Each parent order will be individually packed and labelled with the parent’s
name for easy distribution.
6. he school/centre will receive credit equal to 20% of the total value of parent orders placed (excluding freight).
e.g. if the total of the toys purchased by parents equals $3000 then the school/centre will receive $600 credit.
Catalogue Request Form
Please fill in the catalogue request form below and fax it back to (02) 9907 5290.
Customer Code (if known):
Contact Name: Contact Telephone (If different from above):
Email: Fax Number:
How many of each of the Chalk and Parent Direct catalogues you would like*? __________________________________
*Catalogues come in boxes of 50.
Phone: 1800 626 898 Fax: 02 9907 5290
Go Online: www.chalk.com.au